How come most Indians are complete retards but the few that aren't are really intelligent?

How come most Indians are complete retards but the few that aren't are really intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A few that are'nt are very few like maybe 1 in 10000000.Ofcourse they are going to be smart.
Also migration is costly in India so only rich and successful people who usually belong to that percent can afford it so usually your typical stereotypical Indian in class maybe smart and constantly worries about his grades while here people consider failing in exams a virtue and have an average IQ of 81.

poo

To stand, one must first poo in loo

Even the smartest indian is beneath an average white person.

>1 in 10 million
Is it really that bad? I knew there were lots of literally shitty indians but Jesus Christ

Sounds like India really needs to get its shit together.

Hes exaggerating but more like 1 in 10k

Do you feel like you're part of the retard streetshiters or the geniuses?

Yes.While murricans and cancucks sjws fight for getting trannies into girls toilets,sjws here fight so that every dumbfuck be able to pass the exam with a blank sheet.

Also India's population is 1.3 billion.

Maybe retard street shitters.If I were successful I won't be shitposting here.

True that. But hey, you never know

How on earth can India be fixed?

Genetics. The old caste system bred for excellence in the higher castes.

Because the poo messes with their brains when it does not go into the loo.

Only 2% of the population is considered middle income by international standards senpai
Break it up or nuke it

thousands of years of hindu caste system encouraged selective breeding. Of course it also explains why the shit-class indians have sub-nigger IQ

Literacy. People from Kerala tend to be the intelligent ones. Everyone else is subhuman.

But then what about idiotic Brahmins,I swear I've met brahmins dumber than me.

Kerala here.They are still dumber than an average murrican.

Also by average IQ,Bengalis(And to a lesser extents Tamils) are the smarter ones.Most of the notable intellectuals from Kerala are Tamil or from Bengal(Not Bangladesh).

In fact I think Tamils maybe one of the smartest ethnic races.Look at Singapore,it has a significiant Tamil or Tamil-malay living and they are the smartest country in the world.

>races
groups i meant

Anyone else hate tambrahms? Tamil brahmans

pic related

I'm top caste brahmin and 153 iq tested

They are the most autistic I give that.That Google CEO is a Tamil Brahmin.

The average American is still superior to you or your offspring.

> Bengali
> Tamils
> Kerala
But those are the really dark, Dravidian, nearly African, Indians.

can confirm. am tambrahm and most living here are cucked beyond reason. couple i know are rp and are doing very well academically and with bishes

>How come most Indians are complete retards but the few that aren't are really intelligent?

There are over a billion of the fuckers. Even if only 1% is of above-average intelligence, that's still more than 10 million clever dotheads.

India works on the premise that if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick. Shit out enough mental defectives and eventually you'll get a genius somewhere in the mix. Pic related. After producing more than a billion dotties, the Indians finally got a superbrain.

It's not just Indians. Every single country is like that.

Why are you repeating what I said?
Bengalis are classified as Aryans but Tamils and Kerala are dravidians.However South India is richer than North India.

What's the shittiest region of India and why?

Dravidians(or Indo Austroloids as I call them) are richer and have higher literacy than Indo Aryans.

India has the most extreme caste system I've ever seen. Their wealthy are fucking wealthy, with strong emphasis on achievement and status. Their poor are Somalia tier who are lucky to gain basic literacy and numeracy skills.

The same reason only a few are born without 9 limbs or conjoined twins.

Bihar.Any African country will be 10 times richer.

> However South India is richer than North India.
That's because of Islam. North India is nearly Muslim majority.

Aside from Himalayan Nepalis, all white Indians are Muslim now, thanks to centuries of Islamic invasion from the North.

Hindustan is an Arab colony.

What's Bihar like compared to other regions of India? Is it just shit?

I..is..that fucking real?

Crippling poverty, population is mostly in agriculture and is hit by regular floods that fucks shit up.

Judge for yourself.
Its sad really considering Bihar was previously where most of the empires in India originated from.

It's the Mississippi of Indian.

there are so many of them that it makes the smart ones seem more numerous

The Indians you see are the few that were smart enough to get the FUCK out of that shithole. Same goes with the Chinese.

What are left behind are the morons that shit on the streets and think toilet witches will steal their penis if they use a bathroom.

The problem is like Africa the morons fuck without any care and bring more low IQ morons into the world.

I wonder if Ebola-chan will ever make it to India.

Hands up, it's real.

Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care

Crikey

I am sorry about this, truly.

I am fine

Most of them wallow in filth, 'wash' themselves in Ganges next to floating decomposing carcasses of animals and dead poos. They wipe their ass with the same hand they use to stuff food into their mouths and don't tell me it's the other hand and they wash it 6 gorillion times with soap and solvent, these fuckers drink cow piss, worship rat excrement.

Of course there's a huge difference between them and those who actually live like decent human beings.

Too bad they are beneath an average chink

My boss is from India and he is really smart. He can analyze my reports and seconds and see how I did certain stuff and what it implies. Normally, when presenting a report people are clueless, because there are 30+ columns and its messy as hell, but he just knows whats going on. I am always impressed.

He also remembers exact situations that happened over a year ago, using the same words I used, so I have a deja vu moments when talking to him.

But yeah, he talked to me about India that education there is terrible. He moved to UK when he was 16 (although he still has a hindu accent).

He is a very high in my company (within top 50 brands globally), so he must be that 1 in 10 000 000 geniuses.

Yes, the kid experiences time at all points so he's stuck with that vapid expression.

He was killed in 2009 for requesting to poo in loo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus

>here people consider failing in exams a virtue
I think either you don't know the meaning of word 'virtue' or you are just an untouchable retard.

what he means is people here have no shame in saying that they failed some exams
"lol bro i failed this exam lmao i have two KT's hahhaa"

Same reason why a good chunk of Whites fell for Oy vey magic.

>'virtue' is a hard word
Quick
Who's the cool creative guy in movies?
Who's got more friends and better social life?
>The back bencher who fails every exam but is veery creative
>The guy who studies his ass off
Now imagine among the above 2 who becomes successful in life

Caste system, nigger.
Brahmin: 110 IQ
middling castes: 90IQ
low caste and castless: 75-80IQ

they are essentially different races that look, mostly, alike. They even have shit like affirmative action for the lesser castes.

Take the pool too daaa loooo
poo poo poo poooooo

No one knows OP, India is a mixture of races and cultures. Most are smart to be honest. Just afraid to speak out.