Is omega 3 a kike conspiracy to just get your money or does it make you actually high energy? i bought some today

is omega 3 a kike conspiracy to just get your money or does it make you actually high energy? i bought some today

eat fish straight from the river you pussy

that's how you get herpes

Fish oil supplements changed my life. 29 year old male, used to wake up every morning feeling like a 70 year old man. Fish oil changed that within days. Really helped my joints.

Probably better eating foods with real omegas. Don't real eggs have omegas? Usually someone in your town has a few chickens that make way more eggs than they can eat. We buy a dozen for a little under a dollar. You know they're real when the yoke is bright orange not that where pale yellow. Gotta eat the yokes, that's the good stuff. Not just those faggy egg whites.

Weird pale yellow*

I take a multivitamin, 2 fish oil capsules with vitamin D, 3 glucosamine tablets for joints, BCAAs before and after my workout and a protein shake after my workout.

>omegas
This really grinds my gears.

Last week, our Kroger affiliate had 18 count Grade A eggs for 99 cents. I couldn't fucking believe it. I bought a shit ton because I fucking love eggs.

FYI if you have shakes or trembles for no reason take vitamin b12 :^)

Hey Jeff.

>River

hey carl.

Hmm.... I don't, but my wife actually does. The doctor diagnosed her with tremors. Maybe I should give her some b12 with the D6.25 I give her on a regular basis..... If you catch my drift ;p

Supplements proven to be useless; you want the benefits, gotta eat the fish.

Placebo is OK too, I guess.

most people are have a b12 deficiency. it helped me within weeks.

also kek.

this is the kind a take. it's a lozenge. tell her to keep it under her tongue u til dissolves.

Omega 3 worked on preventing my joints from getting hurt.

oh my god.
HIGH PROTEIN
HIGH FAT
LOW CARB
DRINK WATER NOT SUGAR

there in two weeks your dick will work again. stop buying feminine accessories like supplements or hair ribbons.

>fish oil
>snake oil

The goyim will never know.

Jk, I take about 8-10 caps a day.

Poached eggs have omega 3 (the yoke must be runny).

Also veges like cucumbers and stay away from perfumes/colognes. Roll on deoderant is probly the best but coconut and bicarb work better for me.

And I suppose your autism is from vaccines?

Nice

Technically polyunsaturated fats are a DHT inhibitor which lowers your bodies total androgenic output.
I still take omega-3,6,9 supplements though. It basically eliminated all of my facial wrinkles that accutane caused in like less than a month. It's like weird sorcery. It improved my skin a little too much to be true lol

nice blog

I take fish oil because I have a dry eye condition and it's a pretty simple fix.

This. It helps stop hair fall also.

Every day for the past 6 months or so I take a multivitamin, D3, B100, omega 3, protein, creatine, glutamine, and BCAA.

I don't really feel any different than before...

>stay away from perfumes/colognes
this is such good advice. so many people in the world have fucked up genitals because of synthesized pseudo-hormones in beauty products. I also recommend rinsing plates correctly, and never using pesticide.

but that's just my opinion.

>omega 3
>high energy

pick one

Have my rarest Pepe, you fuckin ho

Thought I was on /fit/ for a second.

/fit/, /k/, /out/ and Sup Forums are Sup Forumss sister boards

Yeah, lowers DHT, raises testosterone, but that means total androgens are decreased since DHT is more androgenic than testosterone. Pretty marginal though. It's not like fish oil is an antiandrogen like finasteride, it won't castrate you lol

no the food that you get at the grocery store is a jewish conspiracy, omega is great for your brain, it keeps down imflamation and is essential for the brain, get one with high dha and epa tho

Somebody call Michael J Fox and tell him to get some B12 up in him.

He'd drop all the pills once he opens the bottle

I take Now Foods ADAM men's multi, mostly for the B vitamins. Ginkgo biloba, helps me remember shit and gives me boners. Turmeric and ginger also for brain function, and ginger is good for when you're drinking or just feel nauseous. Iodine and 5000 IU vitamin D. Also 10,000 mcg biotin daily.

For a while I stopped taking supps to see if I noticed a difference. I was foggy and had 50% of the energy I had while I was taking supps.

They definitely work, but only as a baseline. You still need to exercise and eat well, but the supps definitely make it easier to get moving and boost my overall mood. Also improved my sex life.

oh also Optimum Nutrition fish oil.

That's probably it. He's been trying to take them for years, but he just can't stop droppin em.

I never found gingko did much. I liked st. johns wort but it had such horrible side effects every time I drank. I couldn't even go out for drinks with friends it sucked.
Plus I couldn't even use it intermittently cause the buildup time is like 2 weeks

it's a fucking blood thinner

try taking it with some prescription drugs and you'll get a better high

Everytime he tries to take a piss, he cums instead.

The majority of processed garbage we eat thickens your blood anyway

just make sure you get the right omega-3's. ALA is mostly useless unless you are a woman. order of importance is DHA, EPA, then add some ALA if you want.

it's great for anti-inflammation in quantities of about 15ml/day. it works in a way similar to NSAIDS, but along a pathway that doesn't harm your cardiovascular system. most people should just shoot for around 6-10g of fish oil a day. or, eat salmon.

brain is a good source of omega-3, so that should be another clue to you all.

It gave me indigestion and I started sweating fish smell, but it did help me think and physically feel better (other than my stomach)

>brain is a good source of omega-3, so that should be another clue to you all.

Calm down Hannibal.

I've been contemplating upping my dosage to the 6g mark. But then it's only financially feasible ordering the oil itself rather than pills. So then I'd have to have a giant thing of oil stored in my fridge....
3g from pills has been alright and they're usually on sale for about $15 for 200.

supplements in general are a kike conspiracy; just eat fish if you want omega-3. drink orange juice to get vitamin C and go outside to get D.

Take it after meals so your enzymes and stomach acid destroy the smell.

You're supposed to take it with meals.
If you eat just plain old olive oil it acts as a laxative and you'll be shitting yourself in a couple hours too lol

You can only properly digest fats if you have a mixture of foods in your stomach and intestines otherwise it just straight through you and you'll shit yourself.

it's funny. but it'd probably help desu

He already has talked about supplements and diet quite a bit actually

>orange juice for c vitamin

aka the sugary jew

its better for me to pick blackcurrant berries from my yard bushes at summer and conserve them in freezer 2bh. they have mad c vitamin content

Or just buy ascorbic acid and add bicarb to it.

oh I see. well nm then.

degenerate art pepe. delete this now.