How did Soros get rich anyway? Does anybody know? I read that he was poor in his youth and grew on Wall Street...

How did Soros get rich anyway? Does anybody know? I read that he was poor in his youth and grew on Wall Street, and I also saw some anons say he didn't get any help from other jews. What's the true story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
investopedia.com/articles/insights/081116/how-did-george-soros-get-rich.asp
google.be/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=david rockefeller 7 transplants
steinschneider.com/biography/hanussen/page15.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazi gold

He sold out other Jews to the Nazi's

He's a vampiric Jew. Instead of sucking peoples blood he sucks their shekels.

ww2 money

That's common knowledge. The holocaust is real. The rich and powerful jews sold out the poor jews.

Being a Super Jew & Hedge Fund paper pusher.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A

high IQ.

Jews ALWAYS help other Jews, as long as they do likewise. It's how they're so successful, and why Yale is more than 50% Jewish while the population is only 1% Jew.

He had a rich daddy who loaned him a couple of million and...wait, I'm thinking of that other asshole.

How is Soros like 90 and kinda fat like that?

This is his third body, goyim. He will literally never die.

Just like that vile fuck who won't go to hell after 7 heart transplants and despite being 101 fucking years old

Probably funneled money from the (((war reparations))). How'd you think Jews slowly became rich after WWII?

He bet against the bank of England in 92 and cleared a few billion.

He may be an evil piece of SHIT but he has a talent for trading.

> By 1947, Soros enrolled in the London School of Economics. His mentor, Karl Popper, was a philosopher who coined the term "open society," which was the opposite of the dictatorships that he had lived through and loathed. His philanthropic and philosophical views were molded during this time. Four years after his graduation, Soros landed a financial position at a London bank. In 1956, Soros moved to the United States to procure a position as an arbitrage trader at New York-based firm F.M. Mayer. Soros worked at a number of Wall Street firms as a trader and analyst. The tipping point was when he managed his first offshore fund, the First Eagle Fund, at Arnold and S. Bleichroeder in 1967. His success led to him launch a second fund called the Double Eagle Fund in 1969.

investopedia.com/articles/insights/081116/how-did-george-soros-get-rich.asp

A bit of intelligence, a bit of dumb luck, and a whole lot of persistence. How anyone goes from broke to bank.

Jews sold out other jews during wwii that's why you gotta be extra careful now because these are the sneakiest jews they killed their own kind just to get sympathy for the future

His father ensured he was perceived as Non-Jewish during the Holocaust and then he and his godfather got wealthy taking the property of other Jews.

After the war he went to America and started a hedge fund however it is based outside the US as to avoid the restrictions that come with trading from and within the US.

The kike had a knack for anticipating impeding crisis in foreign nations and bet big on them occurring. Through research and a bit of luck his bets paid off until he accumulated enough wealth to literally be able to dictate the fortunes of foreign currencies rather than wait for them to fail or falter.

Some of his bets resulted in hardship for millions of people.

He now intervenes directly in nations able to control what occurs to an extent and bet on the outcomes.

And his hedge fund is still based outside the US.

This Kike deserves death.

Z

Worked on Wall Street then started his own hedge fund and happened to do really really really well. I was in the financial services industry, and before I knew of his vast political activities, I just knew of him as a super wealthy investor up there with Carl Icahn and such.

just imagine what kinda medicine and/or operations they are hiding from us regular folk if they can easily put 7 hearts in the man, the last one when he was nearing 100

Stop being retards, think for yourselves, he didnt have 50 transplants.

no one said 50

google.be/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=david rockefeller 7 transplants

Sold his fellow Jews out to the Nazis, claiming he wasn't a Jew. Similar thing to Rothschild.

Read up on "Black Wednesday" OP, it's the event which made Soros a billionaire.

Basically he bet against the Bank of England and won.

He was already a billionaire though.

He had made a billion through his hedge fund Quantum Fund but he himself was not a billionaire. That was investors money he was kicking around.

>privatizing CIA operations
>moneylaundering
>bankrupting countries
>pillaging nations
>manipulating public behavior for his own profit (hacking feedback loop, reflexitivity)
>setting up abortion clinics in ex-USSR to decrease the population and sell stem cells
>set up sex worker shops in ex-USSR to decrease the population and export Slavic tight vaganus worldwide

he also copied hedge trolling from master Strayan Goyim shitposter Alfred Winslow Jones

No wonder the jews are so pissed off about it. They are jealous that they didn't jew harder.

was he the mastermind?
>Hanussen, a member of the race the nazis were pledged to exterminate
>hitler's personal rasputin, mentor, advisor
>taught hitler fiery-speech style, how to hypnotize the masses
>mentored, advised, financed the nazis
>advised and persuaded Germany's rich, powerful industrialists to support and vote for nazis
>secured financial funds for the party

would the nazis have been powerful, without the leadership of Hanussen?
steinschneider.com/biography/hanussen/page15.htm

debt leveraged market manipulation

basically you get billions of dollars in free shit from the bank (because you know them) then use it to manipulate a market, typically causing economic turmoil, to make even more money.

It was jewish corporate raiders (Michael Milkin) in the 1970s that helped destroy the US economy with debt leveraged buyouts

It's pretty common in modern finance although today they have more politically correct titles like "activist investors" because they all read their Edward Bernays books on public relations.

I think he made a lot of money with the Privatization in Russia.
Berezovsky even told that they asked Soros for money back then but he ''refused''.
This is something I can't belive. I am pretty sure he backed some of his jewish friends and they made safe billions. After that it's easy to continue.

Do you keep a shrine and pray to him regularly?

He's a speculator faggot. he devalues the currency of a nation or region and then reaps the benefits. He then owns whatever region he just plunged into hyperinflation or poverty.

Read up on his life, you stupid nigger. He's one of the greatest speculators in history.

>Does anybody know

do some research huemonkey

He backstabbed Jews in WW2. This somehow morphed into him becoming king of the liberals.

I really don't understand how they like or trust this fucking guy at all.

He's a speculator. He controls the markets of almost every country faggot. They have no choice bc his personal net worth is more than the GDP of some small gook nations. If this guy starts selling your currency bonds than your region/country is fucked. Look up his 60 minutes interview and read about what he did to Southeast Asia and more specifically Malaysia