General Zod has gone insane

businessinsider.com/actor-michael-shannon-donald-trump-supporters-2016-11

>Shannon ("Man of Steel," "Take Shelter") said he thought the eight years of Barack Obama's presidency had begun to feel "like a lie" because racism and sexism had been "festering underneath the whole time" in disenchanted Trump voters.

>"A lot of these people, they don't know why the f--- they're alive," he said. "They're doing drugs, f---ing killing themselves. Because they're like, 'Why the f--- am I alive? I can't get a job, I don't know anything about anything, I have no curiosity for life or the world.' So this Trump thing is like getting a box of firecrackers, or something. It's like, 'Well, this will be fun for a little while, this'll kill some time.' Because, y'know, the jackass will be amusing on television, stay stupid s---."

>Shannon went on to call Trump's presidency "the worst thing that's ever happened."

>It's the worst," he said. "This guy is going to destroy civilization as we know it, and the earth, and all because of these people who don't have any idea why they're alive."

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/house-leader-gop-won-investigate-clinton-trump-win-article-1.2871469
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html
mobile.twitter.com/Brian_Tallerico/status/798546291420725248
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html
rt.com/usa/365344-clinton-treason-server-hacked/
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/11/03/former-federal-prosecutor-why-did-doj-limit-and-discourage-fbis-clinton-foundation-probe-n2240856
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5atbu9/breaking_fbi_to_fox_99_probability_up_to_5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not my Zod

He's kinda right

He's right, though.

Most of the people who voted for Trump have nothing to lose or had hit rock-bottom.

Most of us who are/were successful preferred the stability and security that Clinton's presidency offered.

>while promoting his new upcoming movie

>stability and security that Clinton's presidency offered

more like slow burning decline into 3rd worldism

Yeah, I won't be going to that

>take this political opinion from someone who pretends for a living
nope

>stability and security that Clinton's presidency offered.
Threatening another nuclear power and constantly surrounding them tighter isn't stability and security. Your heads still far up your ass even after your cunt lost.

He just comes off like a child, jumping up and down and ranting about things he doesn't like.

Shame, I've liked his collaborations with Jeff Nichols but he's clearly just another entitled and benefited liberal babby.

Yeah, I liked him in the things I've seen him in. I will never be able to unsee him like this though

Not at all, there's tons of optimism now. He's a sheltered cunt so he can't differentiate between people really suffering and wanting to save the country and people who are insane and depressed and want to kill niggers or something. The rants he's doing aren't even interesting or new, they're boring, and the only spin he has is that he wants to kill us too.

kys

>doing drugs

That s libertards junkies

>actor

True curiosity is discouraged, ask any casual holocaust investigator.

>threatening another nuclear power

The WW3 meme pushed by Russia is getting stale. It's idiot fodder.

No, you just refuse to accept reality and do enough research. What do you think overthrowing Yanukovich was about? Assad? Don't be a moron.

It's not pushed by Russia. The spooky Russians meme is the only thing being pushed from the top down. Clinton is the one that started the nuclear war meme and it backfired on her when she highlighted her hawkishness by stirring up paranoia about the Ruskies.

He's in such a cozy bubble he probably can't even understand that these people he's so mad at see a rich movie star laughing at them for trying to brighten their miserable lives, and it makes them want to get behind Trump even harder.

Maybe its my INTJ-ness but I just don't get how someone can get this emotional over anything.

He's throwing a literal temper tantrum over the fact that not everyone shares the exact same views as him, and vote in their own interests.

Actors/actress are not important, they should just shut the fuck up before we stop watching their shit and they go broke and have live on selling their bodies to tier cultish overlords.
They make millions doing nothing and yet can't actually help people with it, instead it's donate to a "charity" for the tax breaks, too bad most of those "charities" are fonts to launder money and take money coming in from donations to be used for anything they see fit except the actual causes the "charity" is ran for.

So what are these faggots gonna say when Trump turns out to be a pretty average president, or better yet a good one?

ayy lmao, this is the guy from 8mile. porking Eminem mother.

If you think that the Soviet Union would go to war with the United States over a no-fly zone over civilian areas in Syria than you're either paid to post here or you skipped every class on the Cold War.

We have conducted over-flights of Russia (SR-71), blockaded their ships in international water (cuban misssile crisis), engaged them via proxy wars (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.), and conducted a rapidly escalating arms race with the sole purpose of targeting their national security.

But please, do go on and explain why a no-fly zone will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. And elaborate on how a very popular (pic related) and experienced Secretary of State doesn't know what the fuck she's doing when it comes to foreign relations.

You missed the memo:
nydailynews.com/news/politics/house-leader-gop-won-investigate-clinton-trump-win-article-1.2871469
The smear campaign is over.

Trump already won.

He's a big bubble, that's it. It's a huge bubble though. These guys are just totally disconnected.

Honestly what he's saying, the reasoning behind it, is not that different from what Sup Forums says about American ghettos. They say the ghetto is a ghetto because of the moral failings of the people in them. The celebrity says the rust belt states are becoming poor not because their economy has been gutted, but because they're racist, stupid hicks. It's because they're stupid, incompetent people. They're angry about losing their status. They don't even have college degrees for petes sake! It's 2016, and you don't have a college degree! Go fuck yourself!

Zod was a little bitch in MoS.

Lost to Superman's dad ten minutes into the movie.

>Clinton is the one that started the nuclear war meme

Source?

This guy's a good, underrated actor and I really liked Take Shelter.

Oh well, day of the rope it is, faggot

>>Shannon went on to call Trump's presidency "the worst thing that's ever happened."
>>It's the worst," he said. "This guy is going to destroy civilization as we know it, and the earth, and all because of these people who don't have any idea why they're alive."

hyperbole much??? what is with these idiots thinking trump is the end of the world??? why are they so fucking scared of nothing??

>Soviet Union
Its called the Russian Federation, and it has lines that it can't allow us to cross or it risks being irrelevant and cut off for the rest of history. Not allowing them to help their allies would've definitely ramped up tensions extraordinarily.

But, you can continue being a deluded dumbass if you want.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html

>experienced Secretary of State
That's a joke right? She couldn't even secure classified files, and fucked up the Middle East beyond hellish.

Thank god the dumb whore lost.

Yes I'm aware that it was Clinton's plan to bring the Cold War into a new era. This isn't the 80s anymore, the dynamic has changed and the arrogance and hegemony of the US was about to be challenged fro the first time in decades in Syria and the Ukraine. Fortunately this extremely tense situation was diffused by preventing the hawk from sitting in the white house.

>Rich guy talks down to the masses who have been left behind

When will it end, these people cant connect with normal people

Wut. "Donald Trump can't be trusted with a twitter account, how can he be trusted with nuclear codes" was their talking point. It was working for her fine until she went on the debate stage and started saying she was going to shoot down Russian jets.

Let's hope these ignorant liberal fucks keep this up. The more they push, the further the people who support Trump will allow him to go.

The Obama admin was very good at conducting its wars without much public scrutiny at all. Criticisms of Libya and Syria came after the fact, not in real time, but when they came they came fiercely. Almost no one except for Clinton and her policy wonks was willing to defend her project in Libya, for example, once people started to become aware of that war.

He's a nobody who cares?

Who?

They get themselves worked up.

Amen

Are you honestly advocating that American kowtows to Russia's "red lines" in an AO that isn't even their sovereign land?

Do you want us to stop traversing the seas in South Asia that China claims is their territory as well? I mean, while we're at it let's take some suggestions from around the world so that we can be more compliant to countries who don't hold or respect the ideals and values of us, our allies, and basic human rights.

No, thanks. Maybe you envision a world where Russia can exert it's influence over the United States, but I don't. Not now, not ever. Can we work together? Sure. But not if this next four years is just BOHICA.

>couldn't even secure classified files
You mean the files that were never leaked, hacked, or stolen? Those files?

>fucked up the middle east
Yes, because she personally removed Saddam Hussein.

>Are you honestly advocating that American kowtows to Russia's "red lines" in an AO that isn't even their sovereign land?
Yes

>Do you want us to stop traversing the seas in South Asia that China claims is their territory as well?
Yes

They are all so happy with him

Trump will coast in 2020 if this keeps up

mobile.twitter.com/Brian_Tallerico/status/798546291420725248

>You mean the files that were never leaked, hacked, or stolen? Those files?
>leans into mic
Wrong

I have no idea who this faggot is, but if he's promoting a movie, maybe he shouldn't insult the people he wants to give him shekels to watch it?

what and idiot

Stating your general opponent is not responsible enough to be in control of the nuclear arsenal of the United States is very, very different than the meme Russia and the alt-right pushed which is that Clinton was going to attack Russia.
See: Sputnik/RT

WW3, of course, being the inevitable fallout of this magical full on-war that would happen once Hillary was sworn in. I mean, fuck the fact that she was a senator and Secretary of State that showed fuckall for aggression towards Russia...

There's a reason Wikileaks released a few thousand of her Emails every week for the entire election, doofus.

He worked Eminem's nominee 8 mile and played a character in boardwalk empire.

Also played AIDS Zod

>opinions of actors
lol, I'd be just as silly to care about the opinions of prostitutes.

Holy shit, my autocorrect fucked that all up

>Are you honestly advocating that American kowtows to Russia's "red lines" in an AO that isn't even their sovereign land?
Still don't get it, buddy. Your vision is psychopathic. Its not even "America" doing this, its a global elitist class with interests in oil. It doesn't matter whether we let the Russians do this or that, it matters if experts in geopolitics and the Russians themselves are telling us it could star a World War.

Why are you lying? Comey said they could've been accessed at any stage.

>Yes, because she personally removed Saddam Hussein.
She personally removed Qaddafi and laughed about it, and gave weapons to terrorists.

Source.

You mean Podesta's gmail?

Wew, pay attention, lad.

> fuck the fact that she was a senator and Secretary of State that showed fuckall for aggression towards Russia...
Aside from instigating a civil war in multiple Russian allies' lands, funding arming and training "moderate rebels" in multiple Russian allies' countries, and then declaring that she would implement a No-Fly-Zone over a Russian ally and shoot down their planes if they tried to bomb ISIS.

Let's not forget everyone's favorite:
>If I'm president, we will attack Iran

But don't worry guys, this criminal warhawk is actually peaceful. She didn't mean what she said or did for years, she actually means the exact opposite of that.

>"A lot of these people, they don't know why the f--- they're alive," he said. "They're doing drugs, f---ing killing themselves. Because they're like, 'Why the f--- am I alive? I can't get a job, I don't know anything about anything, I have no curiosity for life or the world.'

Is this projection?

thanks, but I have no desire to know who he is either

enemies of trump are boycotted and ignored

You just said that Clinton was going to escalate tensions with Russia and China. You gave two clear means by which she was going to do that which she gave as campaign promises. In fact, the US media was already in full propaganda mode against Russia, trying to build the case for war against the country and making war seem more palatable to the American people. Similarly with China, they changed their neutral stance on its islands disputes with Japan to align with what they anticipated would be the new United States position under an HRC presidency. Fortunately for all of us ordinary people who would die in her wars, she lost.

I'm not gonna click that. Did they hide his comment about killing Trump supporters and disassociating from Trump voting family members or not? That was in the same interview.

This is awesome, all these self important hacks outing themselves in public and the media thinking it helps their side.

>Most of us who are/were successful preferred the stability and security that Clinton's presidency offered.
I guess that's why Trump voters on average EARN more money than Clinton supporters. But you keep on CTRing, my jewish friend. It's very funny.

He also said that all Trump supporters deserve to be "put in the urn" i.e. killed. Fuck him.

wasn't he always crazy?
kryptonian guilt, I guess

More like General ZOG

>another celebrity thinks being an actor means his option means anything

It's amazing to me that journalists are willing to feed this narcissism just to push their own ideology... Fuck this gay earth

This was why I voted for Brexit and shilled for Trump on here to be honest. I want to watch things burn.

Just another liberal celebrity talking shit because his career is safe

It wasn't a box of firecrackers it was a full on fireworks show.

Is this guy trolling? I'm pretty sure he's trolling.

No one is this retarded.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html

rt.com/usa/365344-clinton-treason-server-hacked/

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/11/03/former-federal-prosecutor-why-did-doj-limit-and-discourage-fbis-clinton-foundation-probe-n2240856

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5atbu9/breaking_fbi_to_fox_99_probability_up_to_5/