I know everyone is focusing on Star being upset she's not royalty in this episode...

I know everyone is focusing on Star being upset she's not royalty in this episode, but you should also focus on the fact that Rhombulus was the one to cave because he was the only member of the MHC so was going to die. Hekapoo just sent a clone in, so if the clone gets crushed, who cares? She even uses her cloning ability to remind us of that. Omnitraxus repeatedly shows that he's not even in the same dimension, since he opens portals to get his hands in. If the crystal ball breaks, who cares?

Rhombulus, however, is the one in imminent danger. And Hekapoo SCREAMS at him for turning off the box by admitting the truth. She would have rather had him die rather than admit the truth. Do you still want to have a relationship with such an awful person, Sup Forums?

Attached: S3E29_Star_and_High_Commission_in_shrinking_box[1].png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Even though Rhombulus is a member of MHC and freezes everything he considers "evil" he's still a good boy.

yes

why is it so difficult for you fags to put star vs. in the op

Rhombulus really is a good boy.
He even made the Lekmet alter for the trial cause he misses his GOAT buddy.

How long till Star needs something from Rhombulus that he won't give her, then Moon comes in and uses her feminine wiles to taint his pure heart and make him give in?

Attached: 1520778273575.png (1938x1482, 1.25M)

>Do you still want to have a relationship with such an awful person, Sup Forums?

Yes because she is hot as fuck

Wouldn't Moon and Star also die as well?

Because we're playing by the janitor's rules.

What does the MHC care? They'll just grab another peasant and throw a tiara on her.

Hekapoo has been a bitch in every episode she's been in. Anyone who's not a rapid waifufag should have already seen that.

Attached: S2E31_Hekapoo_forging_scissors_with_a_smile.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

It would be harder though. Current queen suddenly disappeared with her teenage daughter, switching babies is much easier.

everyone of the MHC are awful monsters who deserve death

I would give ANYTHING for a scene with a seductive Queen Moon

Attached: by Dalley Alpha.png (1000x1166, 536K)

Do NOT talk about Rhomby like that.

>Misseps leaks are upon us
What’s Sup Forums stance on spoilers? I don’t mind them. Pics and dialogue don’t tell the whole story. If I know the outcome beforehand the reveal has a greater effect on me than not knowing at all.

I didn't at any point, so still no.

Now, QUESTION: Was there a reason given for why Meteora is alive? Why wasn't she killed as a babby?

Attached: Miss_Heinous.png (640x360, 193K)

>What’s Sup Forums stance on spoilers?
Fuck off

Attached: delete this.png (437x479, 199K)

Spoilers are literally Satan and anyone who condones them instead of hanging out with their internet friends to have the bombs drop at the same time so that collage user can gather everyone's fresh reactions for posterity is a piece of shit.

I don't really mind them too, but i've realised that i have a problem with emotional aspect. Spoilers kinda kill what i could've felt if i watched blind. I understood that after watching "Sweet Dreams" blind, this was the funniest ep in s3a for me.

Sauce?

The lesson of the episode is that Rhombulus is a cutie-patootie that is too perfect for this world. He just wants to kill bad guys and keep everyone safe. A hero that the kingdom needs, but doesn't deserve. Also he has patrician taste in women.

Attached: rhomby.png (1280x720, 585K)

You have to use spoiler tags and spoiler any revealing images, or you'll get banned.
Clearly announcing SVTFOE SPOILERS is probably a good idea, ***especially*** if you make a thread for it.

>why is it so difficult for you fags to put star vs. in the op

Attached: what japan thinks.png (520x218, 7K)

>Also he has patrician taste in women
I love you, user.

Attached: SvtFoE - 1x1, 2x8, 2x21, 2x22.jpg (3530x2659, 1.44M)

I wonder what Jap-/sveg/ would look like. I wonder if they have their own obscure memes about the show.

My guess is Rhombulus wanted to crystallize the baby, Hekapoo wanted to murder it, Omnitraxus probably didn't give much of a fuck, and then Lekmet stepped in and was like
"BAAA (Hey, maybe infanticide isn't a great thing to do here)" and thus they gave her to the original Saint Olga.

Actually, this show really seems to like this theme of parents and the children they don't think turned out right.
And considering pic related where Glossaryck straight up says Rhombulus is the worst of his kids, I could see him maybe being a part of the theme in general as well.

Attached: 1520532631536.png (2564x960, 3.59M)

usually I look at the spoilers and dont discuss any of the content until google drive or livestream. I think some people are just too excited and can’t wait so they spoil it for everyone else

Believe it or not, probably more pedophilia than is already present.

We need more mature 36-24-36 royal hotties in here.

Boardlets like Star do not apply.

Hekapoo is allowed though.

Attached: 9da.jpg (1147x1280, 83K)

>Star being upset she's not royalty in this episode

God she’s such an entitled bitch. So Eclipsa isn’t related to her, big whoop. She’s still royalty, just not a part of the Butterfly dynasty. Just classify a new house for your real relatives, there’s no reason to mope about it. Commoners have developed their own royal houses irl. Did this tard not learn anything about feudalism or royalty, even on Earth?

Whoa
Is this in an episode?

I knew a girl in high school who attempted suicide because, before they changed the rules, she did a blood test for her biology class to show Punnet squares in practice, and she found out that her dad wasn't her biological father. Star is completely justified in being upset that her entire heritage is a lie, especially since she thought she was finally related to someone like her -- a messed up, mistake-ridden, crushed-under-the-pressure-of-expectations free-spirit -- only to have the rug pulled out from under her feet.

Hekapoo would rather die and take the entire royal family with her than tell the truth about Festivia, but she keeps Stars portals a secret because Marco asks her too.

>Did this tard not learn anything
Star Butterfly, ladies and gentlemen. But joking aside, she's overly dramatic as per usual. If she gives up her throne and wand, what else will she do? Grow potatoes with the rest of the Mewman peasants? It would place her in the same situation as Marco now, a character without a story goal.

Attached: durr.jpg (720x720, 58K)

Why are you posting this pasta

>Embrace your royal heritage and status as a princess and finally feel like you know what you want to do with your life, that you have the power to change the world for the better
>Turns out your authority is based on a big lie and your family are unwitting frauds
>Meet your cool grandma who you feel like you can relate to and who understands you, who you can come to for help and advice when you know your own mother won't understand
>Turns out she's not even really related to you, you don't have a real connection
>why would she want to spend more time with you over her own real daughter?
Star has every right to feel upset and confused you autist. None of this really invalidates her authority or her personal relationships but it's emotionally disturbing, she needs time to think about what's this really changes and realize it doesn't change who she is as a person or what she's accomplished or her bond with Eclipsa.
Every thread we get these people "why does this teenaged girl act like a teenaged girl? why doesn't character development happen instantly? why do these people sometimes have doubts or regress or make bad choices?"

Attached: 'I_thought_we_were_friends'.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Pound her right, and she'll kill to keep your secrets.

Attached: Heckapoo Fucked into Submission.png (500x332, 300K)

I don't know why, but for me this situation reeks of shipping
>Marco i am so sad :( i am no longer a princess
Curious that we are getting back Star & Marco episodes again

If a girl cries when she's enjoying sex, does that mean she enjoys rape?

The episode is literally about her opening up to Tom about it and them being interrupted by Marco bursting in to tell her about Buff Frog

>If a man cries during sex, does that mean he enjoys rape?
Kind of a ridiculous statement, sir.

Attached: Hekapoo's Handlebars.png (2200x2200, 2.48M)

Most people just find it funny, hence why all the cuckmemes were so popular. Star being stupid has unlimited meme potential.

The best possible scenario out of this would be to team up with Marco again and become the ultimate mess-up-twins.
>"We're gonna start our own kingdom, screw you losers!"

>She becomes super insecure
>Starts getting feelings for Marco again
>Cucks Tom for the millionth time
>Season finale
>Eclipsa cucks her and corrupts Marco

The world of Star Butterfly.

She's not being stupid though, her response is pretty appropriate for someone like her finding out her whole identity is based on a lie.
If she really threw a fit or did something reckless like throw the Wand away or try to pass off the throne to Eclipsa right there then that would be unreasonably stupid and out-of-character. But all she did was get upset and wander off to do some thinking about what she'd been told.

I'm sure this plotline will be resolved by her rediscovering her confidence and realizing it doesn't really matter if she's a "true" Butterfly, she's still the Princess of Mewni and has the power and responsibility to make it a better place.

Attached: eclipsa hug.jpg (950x700, 249K)

oh that's why i feel it, now i remember the promo for the BuffFrog ep, i hope this isn't the case but it seems like it will be.

i understand why this teenage brat acts like a teenage brat but honestly i dont see whats the big problem with her not being from royal dynasty. If i was her i would be more worried about eclipsa being treated unfairly instead of not being royalty. Because...well, im still royalty.
>why would she want to spend more time with you over her own real daughter?
thats a lame problem that we all know will be fixed when they have a talk in a bench and it will be resolved with hugs.
Mewman problems.

The difference between Star and yourself is that we joke that Star has autism while you actually do have autism.

look at all these text that people will take more seriously than the show.
I also remember when Glossaryck wasnt a meme.

>we all know will be fixed when they have a talk in a bench
99% of problems in this show could be fixed with the character just sitting down and talking. The whole unnecessary shipping drama could be resolved if Marco and Star sat down and talked for an hour or so, but then we wouldn't have a plot.

>Starfags getting mad again
Here we go again, say something mean about the chestlet and the "Star internet defense force" start coming out of the woodwork.

>thats a lame problem that we all know will be fixed when they have a talk in a bench and it will be resolved with hugs
Sure, but how she was acting in that moment came from how she felt in that moment, suddenly overcome with insecurity and self-doubts about the whole foundation of her life that she's embraced in the past few months.

Attached: princess pink.png (765x990, 124K)

>99% of problems in this show could be fixed with the character just sitting down and talking
Just like real life
What flavor of buttmad are you, user? Marcofag or Toffeefag?

Attached: too little too late.png (960x1080, 994K)

>opening up to Tom
she’s gonna try but fail. Tom has a hard time sympathizing with people until realizing when they are even more hurt. But will try his best to make it up somehow even though he doesn’t really know what he’s doing

I wouldn't be surprised if they go in the direction that the Butterflys being illegitimate gets out because Tom runs his mouth about it after Star told him. That'd be an easy way to give them something serious to fight about.

Attached: peace by force.png (1280x720, 842K)

The STATE of Starworshippers. Star a sloppy stinky shitte.

True love does wonders for keeping your secrets

This is a result of there being 4 or 5 ongoing Star threads last saturday or sunday, isn't it
You pissed them off and now we all suffer

>Implying implications
Listen here you potato, the only thing I'm mad is that we're wasting half of the season on "Return of the Rebounds: Electric Bugaloo 2", that's really unnecessary. We could have spent that time on a million other things like Solaria, Festivia, Glossaryck, Celena, Rasticore, Meteora, other kingdoms etc., pick your choice.

It doesn't even have to be super serious lore episodes. I'd watch a flashback episode of Heinous and Rasticore doing stupid/fun shit, exploring some ancient ruins together and throw in some minor character development to boot.

If you'd rather have shipping shit than something cool like that, then I think you're not in a position to call others fags.

Attached: cute.png (720x1110, 1.02M)

>Pics and dialogue don’t tell the whole story.
Yes they do, and they completely ruin it. I don't want little sad snippets of imortant stuff happening, I want the whole thing.
>If I know the outcome beforehand the reveal has a greater effect on me than not knowing at all.
That makes no fucking sense and you're probably lying.

Posting leaks should result in a month-long ban. Posting links to leaks, maybe okay, but if you bring that shit to the threads you're scum.

If you care more about "muh lore" than the development of the actual main characters this isn't the show for you.
The disconnect in Star and Marco's relationship has had major consequences for both of them and was clearly necessary for Star to start taking her job seriously and for Marco to not end up like Sensei in twenty years.

>hurr but why didn't they just talk it out
I don't know user, why didn't you just talk your way out of every bad turn in a relationship you've had in your life?

Attached: scent of a hoodie.jpg (911x439, 82K)

> I think some people are just massive fucking cunts who want to ruin people's fun and any sense of community in these threads so they spoil it for everyone else

fixed it for you
leakfags are pure cancer, cancerous assholes filled with festering sores

If the people of Mewni were to discover that the current members on the throne aren't technically royalty by blood, what would they do?

Her "entire heritage" isn't a fucking lie since she still has literal centuries of royalty and crowned queens who married royals from other kingdoms in her direct bloodline. It's just that oh boo hoo we thought that our royal house is directly related to this grand first queen, turns out that it's not that direct but that due to the royal houses intermarrying I'm fairly sure some cousins eventually married back into the mainline or something since the butterfly battle form is there, which indicates a link to HOUSE BUTTERFLY. That's not in any way comparable to finding out that your own father isn't your relative and you're a bastard

Star's being an overly dramatic little bitch, that's all.

>It doesn't even have to be super serious lore episodes. I'd watch fun stuff with other character as well.
Are all Starcucks illiterate, or is it just you? Not everybody watches the show for Star and Marco. I know, that might be really hard for you pea brain to process, but just try and take your time, there is no rush.

not him, but now all the communications problems that Star & Marco had will be fixed now that Star isn't centered about being a princess anymore. Star has no reason to be in Earth and now she is in Earth with Marco?.

We are getting back Star & Marco episodes by plot reasons and not because Star or Marco trough about talking while they have free time before the reveal.

Star a crybaby

>for Marco to not end up like Sensei in twenty years.
Prevented in S2.

Attached: haha.png (1152x864, 253K)

If it gets out because someone runs their mouth Ponyhead is a lot likelier candidate

>Not everybody watches the show for Star and Marco
So the answer was "Toffeefag," as expected

Attached: cute & perfect.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>being so asshurt that your anally bleeding
I’m gonna make sure to post leaks without spoilers cause of faggots like you

>Star's being an overly dramatic little bitch, that's all.
You've crossed the line now!

Attached: 1476307658736.png (1304x892, 123K)

Royalty is genetic though it’s literally all political

>walked out of a room
What a cunt

Attached: 1488213609699.png (351x659, 288K)

>Her "entire heritage" isn't a fucking lie since she still has literal centuries of royalty and crowned queens who married royals from other kingdoms in her direct bloodline
Still a manipulation from the MHC though

Test

Yes but new royal families can be created by crowning someone into a monarch and thus royalty, too

Well after the whole "THE QUEEN LIED TO US" thing from the music episode and how the kingdom already almost got taken over, probably not too great. Heck, they'd take the oppurtunity to revolt against Moon I bet

there's a good amount of not Star & Marco episodes user.

Yes but also THREE CENTURIES of non-stop ruling monarchs in her direct parental line, seriously.
>we're nobody
Oh piss off, Star, ffs.

I miss Glossaryck.

Attached: glossaryck.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

The point isn't the history, the point is that the Butterfly family is still ultimately a lie manipulated by the MHC because they're freaked out by monsters having magic. Heck, they're not even actually Butterfly's genetically

>Star’s being an overly dramatic little bitch, thats all
>merely being upset about something and walking out of a room makes you an overly dramatic bitch

You sound like the type of person who think all women are irrational no matter what they do.

>aren't technically royalty by blood
Yes they are. Technically they've been crowned monarchs and have been inheriting the crown and getting crowned for generations and centuries. They're royal in their own right.

They're royalty, they're just not of the same royal dynasty that the original Butterfly queen was. Although probably they do have some of that Butterfly blood through marrying descendants from other branches - so okay, they're royalty, they're probably related to house Butterfly, it's just that they're not as direct descendants of the original Butterfly Queen as they thought. They're not as old royalty as they assumed, but still royalty.

Feels like some of you just want to be mad when all she did was leave a room. It's not like she gave Eclipssa the wand or something like I thought she was going to do. It was one thing to get mad at some of the shit in S3A but you're screaming about something that makes complete sense as a reaction.

Not quite, here's a tier list of the characters I like, from top to bottom:

Rhombulus
Moon
Ludo
Hekapoo
Glossaryck
Rasticore
Toffee
Eclipsa
Buff Frog
Star
Marco

Like I said, it must be a hard pill for you to swallow, but not all people watch the show for the most popular characters.

I know, I'm glad we have them. I don't really "hate" Star or Marco, but currently where we stand they are really sub-par compared to some of the other characters. I'd pick S1 Star/Marco over what we have now. Moon is my #1 cutie and lore favorite character so far though.

However that royalty wasn't earned or even really official, it was just manipulated and swept under the rug because "half-monster baby is scary"

Only Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /vg/ are out apparently

> they're not even actually Butterfly's genetically
How the hell do you explain the butterfly battle forms then on both Star and Moon

Isn’t I meant isn’t for genetics

>Also he has patrician taste in women.
This, how can you not love a woman who wears pole-dancing boots

Attached: Moon lewd.png (1280x1147, 456K)

I thought it was because King Shastacan didn't want the bastard child of his adulterous wife.

>wasn't earned
Uh? When the powers running the country deem you fit to be the new monarch and accept your claim, you've "earned" it. And the new Butterfly dynasty earned their status through defending the kingdom, generation after generation, as Queens.

And it became fully "official" the moment Festivia was officially crowned as queen.

Season 3 has been a nonstop bitchfest even though it's unarguably been the most consistently good season yet.
The people don't know what they want.

Attached: shoulders funeral.png (500x500, 88K)

Why not both?

>And it became fully "official" the moment Festivia was officially crowned as queen.
After switching out a monster baby and not telling anyone about it

>Star, Marco, and buff frog at the bottom of the list
>Tom bot even on the list
>prefers S1 Star and Marco

So what, do you just hate character development or something?

are you having a stroke user? I don't understand that message at all

>Feels like some of you just want to be mad when all she did was leave a room.
I'm just here to bully Star and trigger Starfags

Attached: star cuckerfly.jpg (322x326, 28K)

>How the hell do you explain the butterfly battle forms then on both Star and Moon
The same way you explain them having the signature Butterfly cheekmarks.

Attached: wand glossaryck.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>I'm just here to shitpost

>I'd pick S1 Star/Marco
Kek

That doesn't fucking matter. King Shastacan adopted Festivia and declared her his daughter, and Festivia was officially crowned as queen, thus she became the ruling queen. Her descendants were also offically crowned and ruled and defended the kingdom, so each generation solidified their right to rule further.

It's like, if you get hired by lying in your CV, you're still officially an employee once hired. Maybe if you do your job really badly and the lie is found out, you can be kicked out, but if you do your job really well, you can't be fired decades later even if someone finds out that you lied about your work history and language skills.

Festivia's birth may have been a lie, but she was adopted and lifted to the position of crown princess and officially crowned. The crowning made her a queen, a real queen.

S1 mess-up-twins was the best kind of cute and perfect Starco and you know it. Get your shitty season three shipping character development out of here.

I think it's both, the MHC didn't want an illegitimate half-breed monster on the throne, and Shastacan didn't want an illegitimate bastard born of adultery anywhere around