Why is everybody so racist against Mexicans now?

Why is everybody so racist against Mexicans now?

Not cool. Not cool at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/webisodes/yall-so-stupid-pocket-vatos/
youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now

Also, mexican isn't a race

They're not a Race, you thick fuck.

Besides, I hope it gets even "worse".

Nobody is racist to mexicans in mexico ;)

except other mexicans who piss on their country men and run off to the US.

Inbred anglo fucks ain't a race neither

What is it , then?

Why do you hate Mexicans? They don't even go to the UK.

Yes it is

LA Mexicans are terrible. Most are good people.

They need to purge the prisons of Latin gangbangers and send them home. They have no function upon release, all full of tattoos on the face and arms with a fucked up thinking

Do Australians who run off to the US also piss on their countrymen?

White people emigrate:
>expat

Brown people emigrate:
>illegal immigrant

Pancho de mierda.

Gracias a ustedes nos llamamos José. No seas pendejo, moor rape baby.

I thought it was Paco.

Make up your minds.

Just act as white as you can and you'll do great!

SMELLY, DUMB

BEANER SCUM

Those are from El Salvador.

Racial tension stirred up by anti trump propaganda mostly.

>Visit Cadbury's, Tasmania. The asshole end of the earth.
>can't wait to see the inner workings of a chocolate factory!
>mfw the oompah loompahs are mexican
>A single tear falls from my eye and into the chocolate vat
>contamination! they burst into song
>something about green cards and putting blood into the chocolate
>I leave, appalled.

mexicans are everywhere man

We're an Ethnicity, but I never said we were did I? Also, we're not fleeing our Nation like your people are.

Because they are arrogant and have huge amounts of disrespect for White Americans who fucking feed them through taxes.

You have to go back. I'll take your place :^)

So basically you just hate Mexicans because Americans said so.

Way to be a cuckold of the mind.

62% Yes. The rest of the time you're being tricked by a chink who bought an Aus passport.

>If people didn't shit where they ate there would be ZERO immigration worldwide. Nobody leaves their homeland their own language and culture and people unless they are excluded with a good reason. Nobody travels halfway across the world to a racist alien desert filled with golddiggers and slave jobs unless they're well, kind of a shit person to begin with.

>European
>Cucked by Americans
Wow, what a surprise.

I know right gringo?

these blanco diablo pandejo putas better recognize reconquista is real and happening right before their eyes.

be they like it or not.

Way to meme, you fucking kielbasa-sucking toilet cleaner.

>You have to go back. I'll take your place :^)
Done!
Hurry up.

Shut up fag.

>Why is everybody so racist against Mexicans now?
>now
All of you literally need to go back that country you're so proud of.

ooooohhh chill out vato

smoke some ganja run for the borders of taco bell get a challoopa and chill out gringo boy.

adultswim.com/videos/webisodes/yall-so-stupid-pocket-vatos/

This 1000x.

There is a reason canada isn't importing white immigrants.

Protip: they are comfy where they are.

>Brown people sneak across the border:
>illegal immigrant
ftfy

because they are inbred cancers like all mexicans

argentenia is rightful british clay

nah, bro. it's actually really cool.

whenever Mexicans move into a city, it deteriorates. Trash on the street, unmowed lawns, no-go areas - everything just gets knocked down a peg

Can confirm, brown as shit, but white personality.

Because you have hard working conservative Mexicans such as myself that are sick and tired of the new generation of gang bangers and protestors wanting free shit

>Mexicans fuck up Mexico
>people see what they did there
>people are now suspicious of Mexicans

The math checks out

Fix Mexico, and Mexicans might not be seen as slime

I don't even care. I just want to genocide Niggers but you fags keep voting democrat.

I'm Mexican and I dislike beaners like no other. Just like there are Black people and NIGGERS, there are also Hispanic people and BEANERS. Beaners are what the majority of who everyone against with and I'm OK with that. No good ghetto trash spreading their degeneracy from Mexico. Waving the Mexican Flag saying "VIVA MEXICO" disrespecting this country and generalizing people. They are some of the lowest people you'll encounter. They believe they have a right to be here when they don't and most of them don't hold an education higher than middle school because of sob story they fabricate from Univision. For the mean time, they don't pay their taxes, they don't learn any English, form street gangs, bring drugs, bring crime , bumping their dumb Narco corridos, being useless alcoholics and produce children who are even WORSE than their parents.

Yeah, those anchor babies are in another level of degeneracy. Always, always every time they have to emphasis everything with their dumb little accents like that cringey Latina woman on TYT or this video youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

They think they're so clever because they read very biased information and nigger ghetto memes on their social media accounts from their friends who also share the same degeneracy as them. Its sicken how their Mexican liberal news media view them as "The Future Of America". If you're against them and their beliefs, you're regarded as white wash. These people should be deported out of here.

>When u been racist towards Mexicans for a long time but they aren't a race so you aren't racist towards them

You need to go back.
>come here
>make your own communities
>demand we learn your language
>have ugly language plastered everywhere, signs buildings packages
>have to press one for english
>interfere in our politics
>fly another countries flag
>unironically claim to own the land in the name of the other country
Yea.. get the fuck out.

We are trying to save our country and you worry about if someone is racist?

SJW RADAR Detection is screaming. He-yong, He Yong....

Dude, grow a pair if your gf wont let you have yours from her purse.

>Why is everybody so racist against Mexicans now?
We are drumpf's scapegoats. Fuck drumpf.

You have to go back.

>(Mexican) American
>Intellectual

We could honestly say the same about gooks in my country.

They cook well though.

Mind your dogs and cats.

My cousin marries a Mexican Dish Washer. Family is southern they are racist. He gets rich is actually a good guy. My other cousin marries a cuban who is an amazing person.

The funny thing is my Grand mother called me and said don't bring your sisters boyfriend cause people are racist as fuck down. So Mix breeding is ok apparetly in a very southern family as long as your not dark.

Dam I love my Niece though she makes me so happy no matter how I feel about the majority of shit skins. I can sit down with her and I don't see race. I just love it cause she was born.

Race Traitor all through the family now. I'm sorry pol. I can't blame my family I only dated a brazilian/ Thai and Dominican chick.

I did date 1 White girl for like 3 months but honestly I couldn't stay with her cause he room mate was so much hotter. I couldn't be around her lookin at my girl like ehhhhhh

My offspring shall wipe the USA of Mexican faggots and rain blood on their graves. Right before they fulfill their destiny and murder all Jews. My ancestors would be proud.

>mexicans
>race
You have to kys.

When the media told them to be victims and they actually did it.

I dont really give a shit about race, its just the horrible cholo culture in LA and San Diego I despise.

Cucks

>American flag
How about you respect the law of the country you live in? That include not taking jobs or welfare as long as the country didn't said you can and paying taxes.

everyone has always hated spics wtf are you talking about op. Just now its worse they are all trying to come to the US and fuck like rabbits and take wellfare . also they are fucking loud as shit. play shitty shitty mariachi music all fucking day and night, fucking have 30 people to a 2 bedroom house... 10 cars etc do you need more? they flood public parks . have shitty faggot chiwawas barking all the time and left outside... their women cant drive for shit and all have broken suvs

BTW I'm an Aryan German in the USA. My forefathers escaped and we will rise and defeat Islam and Marxism. KEK wills it.

"""German"""

Fuck off enternal kraut, America is for the Anglo.

Shut up Pedro

How can you be racist against a set of cultural morals and ideologies? Do Mexican intellectuals have no pride in their homeland and see their nationality as just another skin color description?

uh... I... what? Did you read what you posted. Why does someone like you live?

People have always not wanted retarded criminal bacteria entering their country.

Mexican is a nationality. Mexico as a nation is multi-ethnic.

Hispanics don't vote so why would they get into anti Trump propaganda. The few who were involved in any of that were paid for by Clinton.

Dems banked hard on terrifying Hispanics into voting for them but they underestimated the apathy of the Mexican.

SPICS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE