You Wanna Save Straya?

Support Pauline Hansen you fucking garbled dick cheese, she doesn't want any damn Halal Snack Packs.

fuck off bigot

/VIC/ checking in

ok desu ill vote for her

>an image for ants

such a racist bigot. shes literally hitler

Yeah, that's why I'm voting for her.

based pauline

If you're not nationalist, you're part of the problem. Unless you want us to have safe spaces, raging feminism, unemployment and rapefugees out the arse. Lets learn from Europe and slam the door on the possibility you fucking cucks.

Winston will never win : ^ (

If we are gonna get a racist nationalist can we at least get a good one?
The Americans got Trump, he ran a multimillion dollar corporate empire. Hansen ran a fish and chip shop.

>she will be deporting your ass in 2020 shitskin.

The nationalist movement is too heavily fractured and disorganised to flourish in this country. We need a strong charismatic leader to take the reigns, and sadly, 'are Pauline is not charismatic at all.

Doesn't want muslims but is perfectly happy letting gooks on 457 visas take Australian unskilled work.

I voted for her just to piss of leftists

She is pretty dumb though, I wish we had someone over here of at least half the caliber of Nigel Farage

m8 don't be one of those people that associates nationalism with racism. This isn't about race, it's about protecting and preserving our culture from scum and human trash.

She's no Trump. She's a retard the parrots what she hears but doesn't understand it.

Shes got a vile vinegar tits personality, face of a pit bull's arsehole, and the brain of dementia patient. She has absolutely nothing going for her

Qld masterrace reporting in we gon do it next state election lads

They used to say that in the 90's too. Then talk up Pauline Pantsdown as if it was a thing to be admired.
Funny how they always edited her interviews.

Cory Bernadi is okay

Bernardi is great, but he may be too much of a neocon. He's probably the best 'normal' politican we have though, to be fair. He's basically our Mike Pence, except without the comfiness and calmness.

Fuckennnnnn bacon sangers cunts. Every Qld school lunch.

How is Pauline as a politician now?
When I was a kid, all I heard about her is she is not cut for it.

G'day mate

Australia doesn't have a Muslim problem they have an Asian problem.
For which their doesn't seem to be any solution.

Is Pauline getting anything done?
Is One Nation truly based?

>One Nation set to perform well in QLD elections
>May even scrape a few seats in WA elections
>Already has three Senators in the Federal Parliament
>tfw live in South Australia and the 3rd party protest vote is wasted on the Xenophon team

Kill me now

We should start by making it so that only citizens may buy or own property. Foreigners only rent or lease. Non-citizens must also pay extra income tax.

why you would want someone like this in parliament is beyond me. she spent the majority of her years working at a fish and chip shop. she has no qualification, she's been to jail and both of her ex husbands have come out and said she is bonkers. she's illiterate, uneducated, can't talk properly and manipulates people by talking rubbish to get elected into office.

she is in no way even closely comparable to trump, don't be fooled people from other countries.

Iktfb, but I voted for Family First, so I guess I can't mope too much.

Edited out the horrible screeching of her voice, or the incoherent partial sentences she speaks? (Actually, that is one thing she has in common with Trump!)

Or a neo-con-poop.

We don't have either.

Ayy, that's clever

>tfw no Pauline for Britain

You've got Nige, at least can string a coherent sentence together.

he can*

>complaining about not having a hanson when you've got Nige "fuck the EU" farage.

She looks like a shitpost in human form

>realize her interviews are often edited
>complain about incoherant and partial sentences despite that
Is there such a lack of self awareness there that this reasoning is possible?

I voted for One Nation in Caboolture back in the day. They won the seat. Got Bill Feldman in. Seemed like an ok bloke.

Fuck mate. A microwaved Coles brand meat pie would make a better PM than (((Turnbull))).

>For which their doesn't seem to be any solution.
Pauline "Drown the Chink in the Kitchen Sink" Hanson

Nick's not too bad though is he?

I won't vote for a women no matter what. Definitely not that crazy clown.
If only Steve Irwin were still here, he'd make a fine PM.

No, he votes the same way as Greens and Labor most of the time

His party is basically indistinguishable from the Labor Party these days, but without the union corruption

This. Nick is basically just a populist >le current year politician.

when is the QLD election?