Animal Crackers

>It’s the animated b-movie cinematic universe starring the zebra from Madagascar, the turtle from over the hedge, the squirrel from the nut job, the bear from open season, the gorilla from sing, and the kid from Coco.

Attached: 0apy01ayxah01.jpg (2023x3000, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF7RZSAyPMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Danny Devito
instant watch

so this is Rock Dog of 2018...

>kid from Coco.
Thats a girl

Eyebrows...

Why do they all have blue eyebrows? Is that part of the cracker that I don't remember?

why the blue brows?

Probably to make him recognizable in his animal forms.

i dont get his job. why would he keep taste checking dog biscuits?

Ahhh, the mighty yellow-to-orange gradient. One of the telltale signs of a lazy production with a lazy marketing.

You forgot the hamster from Bolt.

Attached: 1520215971101.png (516x856, 98K)

The creator/director custom ordered several watercolor posters, but Hollywood told him not to use them and then shelved his movie for two years.

Attached: bweKNxCKbhHgYdRgmh5n0X1qaVg.jpg (1800x2700, 1.27M)

>>I have a dozen foreign distributors who want the film to come out too
...so why don't they just release it in their respective countries? Is there some kind of contractual stipulation preventing them from putting it out internationally until it's had its American run?

The $20,000,000 he owes to investors probably requires a US release. Could be something on the contracts signed as well.

he sounds desperate.
but yeah, unless you're disney/pixar/dreamworks/bluesky/illumination you're basically screwed.

Here are other posters they rejected.

Attached: 17861603_675066206010672_2169951090701620630_n.jpg (759x960, 201K)

Attached: 23561462_775588739291751_4463038726911050376_n.jpg (616x960, 135K)

>that cast
NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO WANT TO SEE THIS

Attached: 23658647_776281945889097_2387630902500188444_n.jpg (606x960, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xF7RZSAyPMM

These watercolors are amazing

Holy crap those are some nice posters, especially the first and third. Also good to see a director being passionate about their movie to the point where they're overseeing the marketing of it, pity the film itself looks fairly forgettable.

'daugher turns into hippo and monkey.

mom is a cat.

From the little I've seen in this thread, the guy in charge seems passionate about his movie but looks like it's just end up looking like shit. Even got a pretty stacked celebrity cast.

Damn, these have so much life in them!

I really miss charming animation posters like these. CG movies tend to flipflop between using actual set pieces for their posters, or just slapping a character in front of a white screen (Like the poster AC ended up going with.)

Attached: 129bd3abd35f221b8a7088ace451fe36.jpg (495x640, 166K)

>Bambi
>Love Story between Skunk and Deer

Attached: colleen wat.jpg (210x240, 18K)

maybe at the end they become a family of superevolved shapeshifters

I don't think the blue eyebrows are horrible but that kind of design element should be expanded among the rest of the desin

Looks like shit

>Ian Mckellen
Are you fucking for real? Well great, now I gotta see it.

Attached: gandalf-two-hands.png (400x331, 182K)

>Sylvester Stallone

He’s still getting voice acting jobs?

Maybe he'll voice the kid.

Oh God these are so much better than the poster from OP.
Why would these be refused?

>all those voices

Jesus, are they really that desperate for money?

>judging solely from the poster
>not looking up the trailer

I mean, I don’t blame you for not putting more effort into learning about a movie that you’re probably right in assuming doesn’t deserve it. But, since you went to the trouble of posting a thread, you should probably be informed that all of those animals are actually the same character, because shapeshifting is a major plot point of the movie. Notice how they all have the same blue eyebrows.

Is literally every design in this movie stolen from something?

Hey, if A list names showed up to audition for my dumb magic animal cartoon, I'd hire them too.

They are the same guy in various animal forms. “Guy magically changes into different animals” is the whole plot.

>audition

More like commissioned

For money. Alternatively, because a guy in a suit told him to.

There’s a taste tester for literally everything even if you have an entire factory working same routes

You need to have somebody gurantee nothing went wrong right before the packaging and other stuff

The same thing happens with ice cream and literally any other food

Holy shit this one is good. I can at least see why the others were rejected but there’s no excuse with this one that I can easily find.

Spoke too soon. Same with . I’d seen the first one before and didn’t realize there were more.

I'm pretty sure Open Road will distribute this, those fuckers distribute any random ass animated movie.

dude
voice acting a movie is getting paid for a full movie to sit in a recording booth for half a week
no shit top actors go for that. it's easy money

>make a CG [animal]
>”Holy shit they just ripped off the [animal] design from [other CG movie]

I personally don’t see it.

because they're not hip and in your face!

damn it

Another circus movie would be pretty topical right now, now that the Traveling Exotic Animal & Public Safety Protection Act bill has just been introduced to congress, trying to ban circus animal acts.

Attached: 30893383-399F-4292-8669-33577B93E746.png (484x755, 937K)