Why does he have such big teeth? Also, what does he look like underneath the mask...

Why does he have such big teeth? Also, what does he look like underneath the mask, for example if someone took it off would he die?

Attached: 27CEFBDF-2713-4B19-8D14-C6D69A34A2CF.jpg (400x656, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mobius_(Antimatter_Universe)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

besides Taskmaster (i think) i never much liked Perez's character designs

It would be extremely painful...

For You

Those aren't teeth you nigger
That's his mouth
He doesn't have teeth

Youre a big universal force of destruction
Then why doesn he have a worm looking mouth?

to strain out the universe when he is basking for krill

Baleen Whale Anti-Monitor > Rockman Antimonitor.

This is objective fact.

Attached: GLC 015 023.jpg (1280x1919, 570K)

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mobius_(Antimatter_Universe)

thanks to Darkseid war, this is him now.

>another generic bald humanoid
Wow, way to simplify and ruin such a good and unique design. Whats the fucking point for this?

cereal for the cereal lord

I always figured he was mostly just energy and built his bodies.

Attached: P00038.jpg (1920x2903, 1.92M)

Don't worry, someone will retcon this in the future (intentionally or not), just like how the shitty Sauron Starro got wiped out.

I don't get Geoff's deal. It really feels like he's just banging action figures together sometimes.

>dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mobius_(Antimatter_Universe)
That design is shit, he's literally just another dude

Why was he recruited into the Sinestro Corps?

My understanding is that Sinestro wants to enforce law and order throughout the universe and his means for doing so are through fear. His end-game isn’t evil in and of itself, it’s his methods that are evil.

The Anti-Moniter on the other hand, wants the complete destruction of everything. He’s the ultimate final boss.

How do Sinestro and the Anti-Moniter end up working together when their goals are so different?

>It really feels like he's just banging action figures together sometimes
Thats been obvious since Darkest Night and Sup Forums ate that shit up when it was fresh.

Because the sinestro corps are the "bad guys" thus all the bad guys needed to be brought into one group for the event to try and generate cheap hype.

I only started reading his stuff a few days ago; spent a lot of time reading Golden and Silver Age DC stuff before hopping around the newer stuff, standout books aside (since most of it is chock full of dumb reference wank anyway, regardless of company).

He's not even bad so much as boring. It's like they sat a DBZ fan down to write things. It's all way too focused on what characters can "do" instead of the situations or personalities, and even then what they "do" is mostly how hard they can punch instead of anything fun. I'm not surprised sales at these companies are low, this is far less interesting than back when superhero comics were basically puzzle books.

He wants to turn the positive multiverse Universe into the Antimatter Universe where he rules. Sinestro is the scion of the Antimatter Universe. Hank wanted to die and Prime was just being Prime

>Because the sinestro corps are the "bad guys" thus all the bad guys needed to be brought into one group for the event to try and generate cheap hype.
How about someone makes him more then a one dimensional final boss and shows he wants things from the solid universe as well, like power or fear

>Why does he have such big teeth? Also, what does he look like underneath the mask
They're not teeth. See pic.

Attached: 3579061-4690594059-17332.jpg (1979x910, 464K)

He's basically a big Jiren?

This fat fuck needs to moisturize or something.

Pretty much what I'm getting from reading his stuff so far, yeah. Especially N52 Justice League.

At least he's self-aware enough to write characters he likes as flawed? He's in a weird little spot where he isn't bad at planning out stories or character interaction, but he interprets characters in ways that make them more annoying than endearing and he doesn't really understand the meta of writing (implications, building tension and payoffs that aren't big fight scenes, tricking the audience, etc).

He looks like spongebob when he tanned too much

>if someone took it off would he die?
It would be extremely painful but it wouldn't matter user because beneath that mask there's more than flesh, beneath that mask there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof.

But an idea can corrode over time

>But an idea can corrode over time
Well if they corrode then they werent good to begin with, sortve like the ideals behind the founding of america

Technically that's not the same guy as just like the Monitors aren't technically the same as The Monitor

I'm pretty damn sure they're like whale's teeth.

>Wow, way to simplify and ruin such a good and unique design. Whats the fucking point for this?
How is this not bald or humanoid?