I miss Pictures for Sad Children

I miss Pictures for Sad Children.

Attached: 83fc07264866f4e8908babb01025b7f4--sad-comics.jpg (650x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentz2.eu/0066add1094e97c35ef9c03324d04f164c8d51e2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss the money I spent on the book.

Deep down you knew what would happen.

Remember that time the writer became trans, took down every single strip, burned all the books and went on a rant about how much he wanted someone to support him financially without asking for anything return for reason whatsoever?

Remember how someone went through his wikipedia page and changed all the pronouns around, even though he didn't really say he was trans, he just got confused about what pronouns mean?

That was a wild ride. I hope he's still alive, having severe dissociation disorders for the rest of us.

>Remember how someone went through his wikipedia page and changed all the pronouns around
no, i didnt know about this.
I miss old Sup Forums when we made fun of the american elf pedo and the crazy cow lady

Are the strips even collected anywhere, or is it just a bunch of shit scattered across Pintrest and Tumblr?

there was a torrent going around

Elf pedo was so fucking weird. I get that explaining kids' bodies to them is awkward, but drawing it and saving it for posterity is the kind of thing a human should avoid.

>explaining kids' bodies to them
>oh no i accidentally peed in my toddlers face
>whats that? a pube in my toddlers mouth?
>tounge fight
>incredibly soft balls

Attached: 249.png (650x500, 43K)

>crazy cow lady
Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to Hathor.

the baby grew up and developed a dairy allergy

that'll show you to trust another human being

So was the author a tranny or what?

torrentz2.eu/0066add1094e97c35ef9c03324d04f164c8d51e2

Attached: PFSC (1).png (650x500, 41K)

thx bae

Attached: 1508648786461.gif (426x321, 2.51M)

No, but he had a bunch of other brain problems, not helped by the fact that he was doing DMT.

Still made great comics though. I would buy the collection even now if it was buyable.

hard to know for sure. I haven't really heard about him since then but he was going on a bunch of weird like psychological breakdown rants leading up to that so it's hard to tell if it was actually serious or not

Thats not even funny.

Sounds like you just have shit taste.

Attached: 259.png (650x500, 39K)

>american elf pedo
pls explain

>I am looking for people who believe that if you spend your life in a small room thinking, you deserve to live and breathe the same amount as someone who spends their life doing intense physical or mental labor, or who has money that “makes money."

Is this some kind of code in need of deciphering?

"I want people who actually contribute to society to take care of me because my personal philosophy is that anything that's alive deserves to all be on the same level"

"I'm looking for people willing to pay my expenses and receive nothing in return."
It's not hard to parse.

>If you would like a refund, please contact a fan of my work directly for your money. This is where the money would come from anyway. I am cutting out the middle man.

What kind of cipher are you using?

im not spoonfeeding you today

The weird thing about American Elf is that it won several comic awards.

Nothing weird about that. It is a pretty good comic. It's a weird comic written by a weirdo, but that's what makes it interesting.

>It is a pretty good comic. It's a weird comic written by a weirdo
it feels like something written by a fundamentalist who never experienced life in a normal way

my favorite

Attached: 1521042817461.gif (500x1170, 69K)

I recognize I am being made the subject of fun

>having permanent rain sounds in your window while sleeping
I'd be going to bed as well.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (197x190, 53K)

They are also good times to cuddle up andmake love with your S.O. under the sheets

Mine desu

Attached: xZXbtno_d.jpg (640x492, 38K)

man I forgot about that shit, there used to be daily threads

feels like so long ago

I don’t
None of those threads were fun
It was a bunch of autists sperging out about things they didn’t have to pay attention to

I miss when Sup Forums was love

Yeah me too, but when it comes down to it its pretty fuckin hilarious when a cynical DIY punk tries his first real project and it flops completely because, hey guess what, he can't do it himself. The comic was great and the attitude is fun but Campbell really screwed the pooch on this one, and made the whole attitude look stupid when he said he was going to handcraft books with preserved wasps in them, then completely buckled immediately at the first sign of effort or talent required.

Fpbp

this speaks to me on a deep and personal level

You and me both, friendo.

But that was literally a span of about 2 years, 8 years ago now.

It's like the xkcd comic where he hates beer but it humiliating

About what, not liking coffee, or being a dramatic fag about it?

you know whay i dont miss at all?
threads with 600 replies about spidermans web shooters
having the entire catalog be a circklejerck about capes and if you made a thread about anything else you have to wait an hour for a reply
Sup Forumss golden age was around that time when people could make fun of stupid webcomics, storytime good shit, thre rules where flexible because nobody was looking to start shit, waifufagging was an Sup Forums thing and you felt excited coming home to figure out what was everyone talking about today, nobody had to spam anything or try to keep a thread going to try to milk what little joy he could find here.

where in that strip is he being a dramatic fag about it

posting some good ones

Attached: 208.png (650x500, 53K)

Where he pours the fucking hot chocolate out

Attached: PFSC.png (650x500, 58K)

Attached: 139.png (650x500, 26K)

Please tell me this is true

Last one I have saved

Attached: 00000257.png (650x500, 35K)

>how can other people like things I don’t like?
This is as bad as that retard XKD beer rant.

Attached: 1373414657616.gif (650x500, 61K)

Attached: 1383670697682.gif (650x500, 44K)

Attached: 1393954922862.png (650x500, 41K)

Attached: media_httparchivepict_uqllf-scaled1000.png (650x500, 34K)