Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG4P5_nON4Q
huffingtonpost.com/d-c-rutledge/fbi-clinton-was-extremely_b_10818458.html
nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN0YG21Z
cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33660942
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/799625987210166272
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/
govloop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that trump won the election

Reminder that she quit before it was even over

Reminder that popular vote doesn't mean anything

Do you feel like a winner?

Go ask hey if she won

You'll find her curled up in a corner

B-but the popular college can cast their votes for the candidate that didn't win the popular vote in their state! There's still a chance, like sooooo many people signed that petition!

Were you afraid that people forgot?

so that like makes her the president of the united cities of LA and NY

Nonstop saging this thread, but I think there's a better chance to win the lottery twice in a row than there is to flip enough delegates to make HRC president, just looking at the history of faithless delegates in the US. 1 is a rarity, and to get more than 1 in an election is almost unheard of.

Reminder that it's actually not been fully counted yet.

Desperate shill.
MAGA

lolz
>>-3 MILLION illegal votes from the beans...
yaaaaaaaa bitch still lost. better luck next year

Reminder they have to go back

maybe we could all club together and buy her a trophy

Do you feel in charge?

Reminder she's a criminal cunt who will die without ever achieving her ultimate power goal.

Don't worry.

After those 6 million illegal votes from california go back to build the wall this won't happen again.

Reminder once voter ID laws are passed the Democrats are finished.

LOL Nick is that u???????? Hows Thailand

>LOL Nick is that u????????
no

Holy smokes! You're right! We should totally build a time machine, back to 2008, where nobody gave a shit and remind them!

>how many times do you need reminding that she lost...are you retarded?

reminder that she still lost

Give me one example of what she did illegal.

spoon feeding libtards isnt my past time.

Not if you discount the votes by illegal aliens and dead people.

>hillary

literally who?

Can't wait to see your mental gymnastics to refute this. If you even reply.

Reminder that she got less than 50% of the popular vote and Johnson voters would probably prefer Trump

When she was Secretary of State she asked one of her colleagues to send her a document. The colleague stated it could not be sent to her because it is marked SECRET and they were having trouble sending messages to her secure device. She then instructed her colleague to remove the classified markings from the document and send it to her personal email server.

That - Was Illegal (This has happend more than twice)

That's just one example.

OK...answer the original question.

first post best post

LOL, do u not know what spoonfeeding is?
never used a search engine?

huffingtonpost.com/d-c-rutledge/fbi-clinton-was-extremely_b_10818458.html

nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN0YG21Z

Consider yourself spoon fed you moron. I hope you didn't cast a vote whilst being so obliviously uninformed on the issues.

Watch the whole hearing

I asked what she did illegal. How is shilling illegal?

oh did she say "lol only kidding" at the end? That's clear cut perjury and if you were being intellectually honest you'd concede to that simple fact.

Nice source.

So?

LOLOL CTR is here.
missed these didnt u? ur not to good at shilling are u?

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/

>gonna be a long 4 years for dems

I love this shit.

Yes, I'm paid to shitpost on pol. I've got it all.

Man when she didn't even give a speech the night of because she was hysterically crying blaming the FBI... That was priceless.

I don't care what trump does. He destroyed the Clinton machine for .50 cents on the dollar. I want to high five the guy.

I mean. He dismantled everything. The Clintons power is toast, as are there aides, as is there foundation. They have no more power.

Reminder that "muh popular vote" is not an arguement

What law does that break?

You're just a delusional left cuck that won't admit she's a crook with evidence right under your nose. You're also too bad at it to be worth anyone's money.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33660942

Intentional failure to protect classified information

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

that's like getting 3 face cards in blackjack

>muh popular vote!

Isn't it like some 2nd place team will win National Cup after SMS-voting?

Reminder that without the midwest America would be a starving wasteland without food or oil and the super fuck fecal waste dump of Commiefornia would starve to death and go mad max within 2 weeks.

It takes the combined voting power of over 12 states to equal that single corner. Fuck the popular vote. Just because you import beaners by the truck load doesn't mean you get to ruin the entire country.

Lol giving up? Enjoy your fascism and dickgirls.

>Enjoy your fascism and dickgirls.
I'll be enjoying one of these.

I bet you don't even really know what fascism is.

You are a useful idiot in denial and until you learn to swallow the bitter truth when presented with it you'll always be a shell of a man. Good luck with that.

he also ended the Bush dynasty.

2 years ago, everyone thought this election was going to be Yeb! v. Hillary

I refuse to believe a leaf wrote this. This is an American under a proxy.

>Just because you import beaners by the truck load doesn't mean you get to ruin the entire country.

reminder that the distribution of electoral votes is based on the census, which only counts gross population, not legal residents or citizens or eligible voters

there's an even better one that an American wrote that talks about how populous states would be fucked starving without rural states so they can just suck up the electoral college tbqh famalam

>the popular vote

wow, it's literally nothing.

PBS just announced that when they remove the illegal votes he will have won the popular vote by landslide too.

>1 post by this ID

> winning*

fpbp

Source?

>1 post by this ID

You idiots keep falling for this shit

Sorry I forgot where the popular vote does anything at all. Give me a refresher?

Most of us know this is most likely banter from a faggot, but it's not gonna hurt to just make sure.

this is the 32099th time this image has been posted and I still can't get over the half delegate

This exactly. He won bu a few million votes, the reason she has more is fraud and illegals, like in the primaries

Our electoral college system should not be used to decide the president. We already have congress to award extra delegates to less populated states to give power to rural states.

The president should be the choice of the people, not some arbitrary numbers game where if a person wins a specific set of swing states they win the election.

Unfortunately it is literally impossible to get rid of or modify the electoral college system since smaller more rural states want to keep more voice for their vote. They would never stand against it.

In Israel we have a saying: suckers don't die, they get replaced.

Here you go.

twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/799625987210166272

Now remove all the rigged votes, illegal votes and then you'll see trump wins by an absolute landslide

Trump looks kind of sexy in that pic...

He always does

>Hillary won the popular vote
So she won the thing that wasn't contested on?
k.

BTFO

Trump won popular vote, you 1 post by this ID dummy. Just check worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/ and if you say only american votes count then count out illegals.

govloop.com/

Delegates from American territories like guam, america samoa etc get half votes