I don’t get this scene. Why was Tom so afraid to pick up the soap...

I don’t get this scene. Why was Tom so afraid to pick up the soap? The big guy made some pretty good points about staying clean.

Attached: E02C9870-7FD0-490F-8543-7761FF413479.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4wYW86Ti4
youtube.com/watch?v=1pEzp-Bn1Lk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_rape_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also thought that scene was hilarious.

Attached: my13uozcsvc01.png (1141x878, 2.78M)

Then again why was the big guy so adamant about the soap being picked up? Seems weird.

He's probably a germaphobe.

A clip of that scene back in 2006 was my first YouTube link.

he had a autistic fear of being sent to prison and being anally raped

therefore he saw an uncensored 70's jail movie with prison rape

The implication was that when he bent over to grab the soap, the man would grab him from behind and forcibly penetrate Tom's rectum with his erect phallus, in reference to the fact that rape is not uncommon in American prisons, and because rape is hilarious when it happens to men.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4wYW86Ti4

and it never gets old

You guys are fucking sick
Clearly the big guy was concerned that Tom or another inmate might accidentally step on the soap, and slip and injure themselves. Leaving slippery soap on a wet shower floor is a huge liability and safety risk.

>and because rape is hilarious when it happens to men.
Rape is hilarious when it happens to anyone in the media, including women and children

Tom, of course, was deliberately leaving there, so he could either intentionally slip on it so he could sue the prison, or so another inmate could do so, wherein Tom could represent them in a lawsuit against the prison.

>wasting soap
>not washing behind his ears
Tom had it coming.

Attached: 1495831449412.jpg (593x434, 61K)

Its a black thing. You wouldnt get it.

Hello?

Maybe he's concerned that someone might slip and hurt themselves

Because it was just pretense to make Tom present himself so he could shove his massive cock up his asshole.

kek

Wow, that's what's up, user.

Attached: 1475364018027.png (330x357, 93K)

OP is a faggot has never been so fitting for a thread.

Maybe a close family member tripped on a stick of soap and broke their neck right in front of him when he was younger. That'd have some strong psychological effects on a kid.

Attached: 178jgu.jpg (611x407, 17K)

>including women and children
>not especially
What's your problem buddy, you some kind of faggot or something?

Had the other guy coming too

>erect phallus
This is actually incorrect. The health inspecter's penis was flaccid throughout the whole dream.

Attached: 1511293270902.jpg (360x418, 20K)

I have a legitimate question. Why not just do that thing where you do pic related? If an inmate is gonna have nonconsensual romantics with you in that position they'd do it whether or not you pick up the soap

Attached: what do i call this anyways.png (333x551, 6K)

Men can't get raped, retard, unless they are soycucks who get their feefees hurt easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pEzp-Bn1Lk
This former inmate explains it pretty well. If you drop the soap, don't pick it up and get a new one later. Any act of bending over may be seen as a signal that you're dtf

Well now your mouth is in perfect position silly.

>unless they are soycucks
user...we're talking about Tom

>rape is not uncommon in American prisons
But it is though?

It just goes to show,you live like filthy degenerate, you get treated like one

Yeah, and he doesn’t have a gun
This is ending in a prison shower riot after a pretend like I’m gonna suck this dude’s dick and fucking smash his nuts with my fist

-_- one of these days OP, your autism posts will come back to bite you in the ass.

that's the good stuff right there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_rape_in_the_United_States

>but Tom here will be calling it lunch
man this made me lose my shit, it's been years since I watched this show

>When you're so spooked about being butt raped in prison if you go there, you've trained your feet to be dexterous enough to pick up soap

It's not rape if you accept that you're OK with it. You can be physically powerless to prevent someone from using your ass for their sexual pleasure, but you can be mentally powerful to prevent it from being rape by enjoying it and not giving them power over you.

I love the part when he just stares silently at Tom. That's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1520642435090.jpg (255x222, 15K)

Probably his celly tired of his stank.

Look up the definition of 'rape' before you make another dumbass idiotic reply you motherfuckin' bitchass cunt

You were raped user. No shame in accepting that.

I should really give this show a watch.

You can't rape the willing

It happens, but mostly if you keep your head down it won't happen to you. There are gays on the inside that style themselves like girls and try to be more appealing targets to horn inmates.

>it's a white pasty nerds discuss rape culture in american prisons episode

Attached: 1519914789469.jpg (248x189, 18K)

I suppose such a tough guy can offer some interesting points.

Rip

my gf watched this at the time and thought it was hilarious to see an enormous bbc. I was shamed