Coming back drunk as fuck from a party I started talking with some random guy at the subway station...

Coming back drunk as fuck from a party I started talking with some random guy at the subway station. The guy told me he came here from Syria and he traveled here on his own. He told me he had studied to be a lawyer in Syria, but seeing as his credentials didn't hold up in west-europe he couldn't perform his profession here (which I understand). So after a lot of effort he was able to become a car mechanic, and he now works 6 days a week (I met him at 8:00 AM on his way to work). I asked him about his family, but his family wasn't able to come here, and he has a fiancee, which isn't here, but he was hoping she could travel to this country in a couple of years. And he was really hoping that the war in his country would stop so he could go back and be a lawyer.

This guy obviously has a lot more difficult live then the most of us, and yet he seemed like one of the nicest guys I've met.

So tell me Sup Forums why should I hate/be scared of such a person.

So I' m still drunk.. but why isn't this post showing up?

I can see it

Ok I agree. Let's have just that one guy.

If we're going to base everything solely on your experiences, I am absolutely fine with him being the only immigrant ever, and there being no reason to fear him.

If we want more, you can personally talk to them to validate their education and life history.

How does that sound

Did you report him yet?

So what you're saying is we shouldn't generalize a group of millions of people?

Get the fuck off this board, cuckike

You have no reason to "hate" him or "be scared" of him based on that knowledge.

You have a reason to want him out of your country, in his country, in a peaceful environment however.

he was syrian
which in itself is a miracle
most of the refugees aren't even from syria
and you say he wants the war to end
which means he is not against assad and wants to return back

Lol. Sup Forums don't care, he's not white, he's part of something Sup Forums is afraid of, there's no way whites in Sup Forums could have empathy to him. And are you really saying that you're white and in Sup Forums AND talked to an arab-faced person ? I smell bullshit.

A person who doesn't want more Syrian immigrants and who wants to go back to Syria at the first opportunity?

You shouldn't be scared of them at all, we just give him a piece of paper to sign saying he goes back or we put him in jail, and we're all good.

"Family" wasn't able to come. He was perfectly able to ditch his family for Europe however.
He was perfectly fine with leaving his fiancee for Europe instead of staying behind to protect her and his family from radical Islamists.
Sounds either dodgy or like cowardice.
When your land and people is in strife, you give everything to protect it, regardless if you're a fuckin lawyer or anything.
Shitskins get out and fight.

The problem is that the media shows what's interesting/exciting.

This gives a lot of people with little experience with these people the idea, that they' re completely different from us and come here to benefit from us or to ruin our society. But when you start talking to such people you discover that they' re very similar. But with one important difference that their lives are much much more difficult then ours, and they still manage to be nice people.

Why exactly did he have to go to your country to do those things? I'm sure the resistance could use mechanics.

Fucking scum why leave your wife
You shouldn't marry if you're not going to be together
Enjoy a fucking over a nice place instead of fighting to make your own country great again you pussy

These people are always nice at first, but eventually their jihadi tendencies starts to creep out

If the guy is really a lawyer and not lying to you he would be smart enough to know that his shit tier Syrian law certifications wouldn't hold up in Europe BEFORE coming over.

He chose to leave his family behind in a warzone only to work 6 days a week as a car mechanic?

Sounds like a selfish idiot who made a lot of bad choices in his life. I do not feel any sympathy for him

Sure and that's something I wish could happen. But that's not the reality right now, there is a war there and neither he nor I can stop that. So why should I deny him to live a good life, especially since my life is already much easier.

He is one of few(less than one percent) of rapefugees who work. Also why didnt he stay in Syria and fight?

The media does not show that, are you stupid? Do you see what they bring out, they show them as poor refugees that have no choice and deserve our empathy, respect and open arms.
They even give extra attention to the women and children to hide the disproportionate amount of fighting aged males coming in instead of putting their bodies and minds at work in their home country.

This. Such pussy bullshit

>coward ditches his fiancee
bet he is being cucked

So basically he abandoned his fiancee and family in a war-torn country while he is enjoying the safety of Europe. What a great guy.

I don't frequent this board all the time, but don't worry I really don't consider myself a SJW.

99% of " refugees " are not students lawyers or doctors who work hard and try to save theyr family ...
Most " refugees " always waited for an opportunity to enter europe , so the war came quiet in handy...
They expect to be welcomed with gifts and money and cars and they think girls are much easyer here. After they realyze that u have to work gard to become successfull , they decide to demand walfare money and work illegally eanwhile ... selling drugs, stealing .... and because they dont expect any consequenced and dont seriously want to stay they do whatever the fuck they want ... grope gurls... attack people.... being antisocial. Thats why i hate those disgusting animals

Kind of easy to say that shit from the comfort of your current life. Maybe this was the best he could do for them, or maybe he was scared.

This.
How hardless to you have to be to leave your parents, your siblings or even your children behind to live a better life in europe?

love someone
leave them in a war torn shithole

all that fucker loves is the almighty dollar and his ass being safe

Also, I suppose a lawyer in Syria is a more honorable profession than a car mechanic in Netherlands.

That's only like 20% true tho

No the problem is that you're assessing thousands if not millions of people based on one conversation with one person

What kind of sick coward would leave his wife and family in a fucking war zone leaving his homeland instead of fighting and defending his own family just for some shekels? You are an idiot for falling for this shit

why doesn't he fight for his fucking country then

Speak for yourself coward.

He said his family wasn't currently in an active combat zone.

And how was he supposed to feed them, you geniuses? If war broke out in Germany and you're piss poor because you lost everything, you'd use your last money for a ticket in US while leaving your family behind in some safe country, let's say Poland, and earning enough money to bring your family also.

It's his fight, not mine. I know for a god damned fact that if anything were to happen in my country I would never, NEVER ditch my family and fiancee for a safe country.

It's called sympathy.

1. Muh anecdotal evidence
2. Muh feels so fuck having laws
3. He left behind his fiancee, what kind of man does that?
4. Why does he want other men to fight this fight for him so he can return later when everything is fine?
5. Almost all of them claim to have studied something.
6. The job he is doing is now not available to a Dutch man
7. The only one I know molested and tried to rape more than eight little girls in my street and playgrounds around it and police didn't want to investigate because muh racism until the parents got a lawyer and made things public; tell me why I shouldn't be scared?

etc. etc.
Now I'm not saying to hate them or even to take a certain position, but I fucking hate people "arguing" like you

tl;dr you're a fucking tool

Then he left for money and welfare you dumb cunt. Why leave if his family is not in a combat zone? And if it is why leave your fucking family to fight alone?

This. Syrian has parts of Sharia in it's legal system and the other parts are based on French civil law. You'd have to be an idiot to think you could jump ship to Europe and be a lawyer coming from Syria. Either his story is made up or yours is.

and some, i assume, are good people

Again, maybe this was the best way to save up money so his family could get so a save place. And he told me his family is in an active combat zone.

>So tell me Sup Forums why should I hate/be scared of such a person.
We should not.
And that's why the immigration system should be done strictly ant correctly. Now, it's flooded by people who should not be there, who immigrated mostly for economical reason (and because people told them life in europe is easy).
They took the place from the people who really need help. The weak are again loosing...

People aren't actually starving in Syria.
Symptahy is for women, loyality and honour for men.

Yeah he told me that stuff about france civil law. And I never said he assumed he could be a lawyer here, in fact I think he knew that wasn't going to be possible. He just said he wished he could go back to a war free county and be a lawyer.

Nice try muhammad.

>lone submissive arab

>Left his family and one day go back

lel

His friend turn up and ass fuck you behind the station

You were lucky user

Did you ask him why he didn't stop at the first safe country?
Did you ask him why he isn't fighting for his homeland (on whichever side he feels is right)?
Did you ask him how his country is going to survive if all the doctors and lawyers leave?

Of course you didn't. Because that wouldn't fit the narrative.

Aren't you a though little guy. I am sure you'll achieve much.

You shouldn't. You do whatever it takes to make Syria stable again so they can go back to their homeland. This might entail not funding a continuous civil war in the region or pushing for the country to split or something.

listen to this paki. hes right.

>He said his family wasn't currently in an active combat zone.

>And he told me his family is in an active combat zone.

Meh. I need to get better at recognising shills.

Ty jew rape baby

cuz he is a fucking shitskin and his place is in the middle east

Because he doesnt have a wife, the "wives" hed be bringing are actually his comrades. They will kill you.

remember, these people were ok with what isis was doing. They didnt care that terrorists were in their communities until their own homes and families got destroyed.
You know what separates us from these animals?
We stop radicals in our own communities.

>War devasting your country
>Outside foreign invaders come to try overthrow the government
>Leave for the US. Get Mechanic job
>Leave fiancee and family in devastated war zone
>Get fat on burgers, much ficki ficki with American hookers
>Talk to drunks on Subway
>very hard life

I don't have a fucking narrative, I was drunk and just felt like talking to someone. Also he didn't have any incentive to bullshit me for the same reason.

And no I didn't ask him why he didn't save his county, I assumed he did his best to save his family (which I would do as well, because fuck the war which is a result of much more complex shit than any random person can solve). And tell me again why I should assume the worst?

Go back to your country subhuman garbage, you do not belong in the West

Well thats the worst part op, of course most of the refugees actually want a better life. The true evil is that really when any of them could pull another bataclan, it is human nature not to trust anybody who looks like that

Glad europe's request to be reshaped was accepted by those generous people.
Maybe now europe can have some culture.

Because you made that shitty story up.
>LOOK AT THIS DECENT REFUGEE IN MY FAKE STORY
>IT COULD HAPPEN SO LYING IS OKAY

Go ahead and try to shame me for not being a honourless coward.
My family and I have a strong connection to our home region and my forefathers already defended it against the Swedes so I wouldn't abandon it either in case of a conflict.

>Leave fiancee and family in devastated war zone
animals.

>Meh. I need to get better at recognising shills.

Im still drunk.. I meant to type isN'T

No muslim is a terrorist ...
Until they are.

forgetting all the autistic NEETs and their faux racism, its obvious that most of the refugees/migrants are probably decent normal people. the problem is not any one migrant individually, its the presence of millions of people and how that is transforming european culture, and how all of this is taking place without the consent of the populace

>I was drunk

Literally unable to defend yourself or able to for rational judgements

You were fucking lucky the nigger was on his own m8

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

>I asked him about his family, but his family wasn't able to come here

I'm pretty sure I'm whiter than you.

The best proof I can give you (because Im not giving some random dipshit a picture on Sup Forums), is that Ive browsed this stupid site way before boxxy.

>refugees/migrants are probably decent normal people

totally wrong a small minority are

I agree with the rest

now ask him about his beliefs

If you lived near me I'd be happy to come by and perform a breathalyzer test and show you how white I am. But that's not going to happen, so just go on and assume the worst, cynical dipshit.

Was he Muslim?
What's his attitude on freedom of speech?
Did you do the FUCKMUHAMMED TEST?
Does he blame the Jews for everything?
Does he hate Europe?

>Implying he's an oldfag
>Mentioning boxxy
Sure thing Ahmed. Stop being a coward and go back to Syria you spineless sandnigger. If you are really white, then it just makes everything more sad, and this is coming from an argentine.

So if they aren't in danger, they're not allowed asylum under our current laws.

You're suggesting we change these laws?
And why? Because people over there supported radical islamists juuuuuust until they noticed it got a Little out of hand and civil war isn't as cool as the extremists promised?

But like I said, I'm not even arguing for or against it. I'm just saying "well one of them was a nice guy, so I shouldn't fear any of them and we should finance everyone in the world who has it worse than us" is stupid.

Exactly

Ask him about letting in more of his kind

>checked for trips

>taking money out of the country.

If I see foreigners at a shop I go somewhere else. Fuck supporting people like that.

If only we could import the actual doctors and lawyers from Syria and not have to deal with the Somali and Afghan trash

What is this pic showing?

lmao yeah they're always doctors, lawyers, rocket scientists, time machine engineers and AI robotics professors. Fuck outta here.

>pic related. translation:"two thirds of them can hardly read and write"

Why the fuck is he not back in Syria using his education, as you put it, to build something useful like barrel-bombs.

perhaps he should have fixed his own country, instead of abandoning his family. pathetic

kek they are still shitty educated, have shitty beliefs, have shitty genetics. shit is shit.

Sounds like he could be a real asset to Syria once the war is over

kk

This is a path o Anders army. An army formed by Poles during WWII in CCCP. They went from CCCP to Italy and UK to fight for their country. You see now why you should spit in his traitor face

Islam does not belong in the west

he can't fucking practice law there because you don't have Sharia law

also,
>Trusting an arab
>ever

excellent anecdote, friendo

So we should leave them there to die?

I mean I am not against some sort of regulation which tries to make sure they go back when the war is over. But that's something really different from just dismissing their humanity from the get go.

Based ameribro

MAGA

This guy may be friendly enough. Sure, I've met nice Arabs. Plenty. But twenty or thirty years down the line, if not earlier, his children will have to murder your children, or your children will have to murder his children.

did you ask yourself who exactly caused all those migrants in the first place?

nice, you met the 0.00001% of refugees that are actually
-Syrian
-Fleeing war
-Highly educated

Now cry me a river and import those Afghans, Eritreans and Somalis faster.

Seeking asylum was a regular thing whenever there's war, but we're seeing the next Völkerwanderung here now

I never said you weren't white but why don't you timestamp your hand and take a picture?
We have the technology Ahmed

no "we" should stop meddling in that region altogether like "we" did in Iraq, Egypt and Libya.

Things are looking good now though in the Age of Trump.

no

Because I should just assume that he is the anti-crist because he is from a different part of the world? Ok Billy Bob...

That is not what the media is showing. How fucking drunk are you Wouter? The media is showing women and teenagers or fathers with small children.
Just forget about the fact that 90% of the refugees are men aged 20-35 who ditch all the help eastern European countries offer them so they can get to that sweet sweet government assistance money in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark etc.