What's the history of the Diesel comic? What's the available material about it?

What's the history of the Diesel comic? What's the available material about it?
I've read the 4 issues published by boom box, but it's obviously not a finished story and i don't know where it continues, if it has been done yet.
I also know it's a reboot of a webcomic that I can't find anywhere, is it available somewhere?

Attached: 52587._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Tyson-Hesse-s-Diesel/Issue-1?id=124777
viewcomic.com/?s=Diesel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's something Hesse does on the side.

He should've finished Boxer Hockey first

>I also know it's a reboot of a webcomic that I can't find anywhere, is it available somewhere?
Nope. He originally sold it on some website but he seems to have taken it down. So unless there’s a kind user here who bought it before and is willing to share it, i don’t think you’ll ever find it.

why does he do this? isn't consistency with sources gives better chances with selling shit? especially when you're not a very popular comic artist on the very saturated market

I have the first 3(?) issues I think, I might scan them. Who knows?

would be nice if you do, nonny.
I hope I won't miss it if you decide to upload those in Sup Forums.

that would be greatly appreciated

ditto

>What's the history of the Diesel comic?
Plagiarism

The 80s jojo one ? or this one ?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Tyson-Hesse-s-Diesel/Issue-1?id=124777

I've got an ashcan he did of it back before he retooled it for the modern climate, it was originally a sexy greasemonkey cheesecakey story before he made her a young female protag iirc. I don't know if I still have it now so hopefully can scan his.

ENEMY STAND.

Maybe. I have them in storage with my other singles, so I'm not sure if I can anytime soon.

I didn't even know there was another Diesel.

Attached: 8af.png (224x414, 257K)

Are they these issues?

viewcomic.com/?s=Diesel

I think the ones OP is looking for are the ones he did before which I think were digital only. Very kind of you though user.

I've only read it until issue 3 I think and I only know it is made by the boxer hockey guy. He should actually finish both of these

First fucking thing I thought when I saw that logo

Attached: Plaigerism.jpg (995x1551, 570K)

On the side of what? Mariel? Hey-O!

good shit

Attached: 20180315_191526.jpg (2016x1512, 1.08M)

Are stands copy righted?