Hooking up with a degenerate

I need your opinion Sup Forums. I've been on a dry spell so I started fucking an ex heroin addict. Long story short she's a qt and she's really into me now and idk what to do. Should I try redpilling her and making more white children, or wait for a better specimen?

Yes, build with what you have.
You'll have a much deeper relationship if you help her out from the pit

Bamp

i'm friends with a heroin addict and from my experience there is no such thing as an ex-heroin addict...it's just how long since they've used...they always relapse.

just keep that in mind before you move on further my burger friend

Idk Esti. I'm worried she'll start doing heroin again and then I'll have wasted my time. She's natural blonde haired blue eyed, so part of me wants to make some Aryans, but I'm still not sure

Run nigga

>tfw no patriotic gf to go camping with near the grand tetons
>tfw she will never sit on my face

Tell her you're a devout Christian and don't believe in contraception so you're only gonna bust a nut on her face or in her ass.

Exactly what I'm worried about. My cousin is an addict and she's relapsed three times. Heroin's max degeneracy

bro you already know the answer so why do you come to us for bad suggestions?

fuck her and be done with it, no one is an ex heroin addict for long.

Enjoy your herpes.

>I started fucking an ex heroin addict

Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

I know you're right Dad. But the sex is quality and she's super into me

Bit yeah by all means knock her up if you feel comfortable with her hooking up with her junkie ex and dumping you with the kids while she relapses and fucks off to get a needle up her arm with some ex con smack head.

> (You)
>I know you're right Dad. But the sex is quality and she's super into me

motherfucker if I wanted you to have a shit time I would tell you to get into a relationship but few people are strong enough to deal with their own problems and also uphold other people's problems themselves

Busting on a face is an Onanism and against Christian ways.

I'm with an ex heroin addict. AMA

would you suck dick for a fix?

At least if she relapses you'll get custody of the kids

You have a long way to go before you're ready to redpill anyone

I needed to hear this. Should I keep fucking her or bail now while she's only semi obsessed?

Dick pic please

Introduce her to psychedelics.

Do you love her? Is she hot? Go make babies nimrod. Keep them off the heroin.

if she's degenerate enough to get into heroin then she's probably degenerate enough to burn coal or slut around so i'd pass tbqh

>Be You
>Claims not KV
>Claims potential gf
>Still on Sup Forums

How retarded do you think I am user? Go play in traffic faggot.

How's it working out?

I know. But I'm still a newfag. I've only been here since the Dorner

> (You)
>I needed to hear this. Should I keep fucking her or bail now while she's only semi obsessed?

OK because I myself have low self control, I would likely bail too late and get some of the ugly blowback.

don't be that guy, kek. a woman is so much more than a vagina. but a heroin addict cares about nothing on the same level as heroin. find someone you can dig completely.

>>Claims potential gf
>>Still on Sup Forums

He's got you there OP.

If you knock her up and she relapses you're going to have some fucked up kids. I'd cut and run if I were you.

Also this, what degenerate shit has she done in the past in order to score? She'll probably do it again given the chance

Do what you want. Rape her and dump her for all I care.

It's not hard to get a girlfriend

Make love to her, and stimulate her environment. Try to get her to take up gardening, crocheting, or carpentry (scrap wood is fun to have if you can afford the space).

Junkies are a bit of a drag, so don't feel to miserable if she takes a turn for the worse. Lots of things can twist the nerves of a man's heart the more you learn about her.

You make it seem that she's into you, so you have that going for you.

I'm just worried she's trying to use me as the "I've done all my partying and now I wanna settle down" guy. The girl is all about me. She's different than most girls because when we spend time together she's all about making me happy, and I'm not used to that with modern women. It makes me suspicious

Women are like glass: once they're broken, they cannot be put back together.

Forming an intimate relationship with her would be a waste of time and effort. Settling for such trash is barely a step above raising another man's discarded progeny.

So I should only marry a virgin? How the fuck am I gonna find one of those?

try going to dances at your local middle school

Do you live in Ohio? Is her name Samantha?

mmf hillary's fat ass

any more pics from this arcade trip?

Kek

Nah, I'm in Pennsylvania

Fuck that find someone better she's damaged goods

>Pennsylvania
then find a nice amish girl

personally, anyone who comes into my life, i would want them to come out as better people.

but desu senpai, it's your perogative. you're an adult, you decide. that's the line in which man is made, whether he lives by his principles or not. you can give a shit, or you dont, because you don't, and you don't have to.

I wish.

I knocked up a super racist, ex heroin addict. She was 5' 11" too, blonde hair, blue eyes, literal 8ish.

Stay away from Strippers and Hairdressers. She was both.

Just monitor her behavior, that's all. They say 3 months is when true behavior starts to show.

>ever dating an anabaptist
I can handle degeneracy, but heresy is unacceptable

Give her a chance. A single one. If she so much as looks at flour you dump her.

Stop trying to fix people. You can't. I've wasted plenty of time on it.

That is correct. And it's not that difficult if you are high value yourself.

>be high value
Lift, have practical skills, don't be a fucking wimp, work hard and don't make an idiot of yourself.
>expect little of women in large cities (applies more to the West)
Rural and industrial areas are all about hard work and loyalty as opposed to the plastic lives of city people.
>meet a woman abroad
In Europe, there are lots more uncucked women than in America, Australia, Canada and NZ.
>keep her away from Marxist influence
Women from healthy households/areas have a higher resistance to this but will still crumble beneath it if they are overexposed. Keep in mind that her friends are an indicator of what type of woman she is.

I'd agree with this. I last used 25 years ago turned my life completely around, got married, had kids have a house and career and I still feel like doing heroin all the fucking time. It never goes away.

I did heroin as a teen, you just grow up, it's not a big deal. I hate when people say shit like that, it's weak man, literally.

Just get get pregnant and make sure she's not using during pregnancy.

Whatever you say if I'm weak I'm weak. I'm just saying in my case I still want to get high all the time even though I haven't in 25 years.

Well they're certainly out there. What would be a good decision in my opinion is to not be a mindless nigger by inseminating a random female and choose a healthy egg donor and raise your own children.

>dating a woman that can't bake

not hard. just degenerate.

man if that's true then getting high must be really fun. kinda makes me wanna try it

I want to save a drug addict and rescue them. You're lucky user. Keep her safe.

yeah i learned that the hard way. i say lead by example. i don't place judgement on others, that never works.

That's fair. Its just dificult to find a woman that's the trifecta of trustworthy, attractive, and a virgin. At least in my area

Behaviour is genetic.

looks like martin shkreli

Why though? What values do you think they have? Don't you think they've had enough fun? Why not try to be the reward for a hard working, principled, self-controlled girl and vice versa?

My dumb ass sibling got together with a heroin addict and had a kid with them too. They would bring the other kids around back to the house to find them passed on the kitchen floor with needles laying there. They also stole checks from them and from co-workers and family. Finally ended up in prison. Breaking into gas stations and stores all the time. You need to stay away from that shit.

Fucking kids see this shit and know it's all fucked up so don't fucking impregnate the whore and move the fuck on.

>complete degenerate losers
>reward for a non-degenerate girl

this is why I hate women. this right here. there is nothing more sickeningly cold than this.

Pierre, what you said makes almost no sense in English.

It makes perfect sense. He's saying a whore druggie is statistically bad as a waifu. It's not rocket science. The more promiscuity the more problems. The odds are against you and you aren't a special case snowflake.

>Too beta to make a decision by himself
>Needs approval from an internet forum

How about you kill yourself, you are what this site supposedly hates.

Those quints speak the truth.

You are the man, her going back to heroin is the equivilant of her cheating on you; it is both 50% your fault and an inevitibility.

You must decide for yourself whether or not this woman has enough value to be LTR. Would children with her be good genetically, is she a good person to raise YOUR kid the way you want. Her mother nature/ female personality and ideas/feels should contrast and partially cover/add to your male side of things.

Degeneracy isn't a big deal, it's a lack of direction, living via emotion and hormones.

Quitting heroin requires a great deal of mental strength, a truely shit tier degenerate nu-woman ala 2016 fembotz aka shill voters would come up with a rationalization about why she cant quit this time or why its ok to relapse or w.e. More and more and more reverse rationalization behavior to cover up the fact she's living on raw emotion and doing w.e. the fuck she feels like hour by hour.

She will relapse, it will happen at some point, in all liklihood, unless she becomes a great women who some how manages to become redpill and control her life/her self.

You're going to keep this girl on your plate and continue seeing her. You're going to eventually promote or demote her depending on how she's doing, not with just heroin but with being a quality women to raise a family with. Don't ditch her JUST because heroin, ditch her because she's mentally unfit in a way that cannot be fixed.

Source: quit heroin almost a year and a half ago

You have to correct your bad thought patterns and guide her without acting like her daddy, but as her husband

Long term relationships are shit anyway.

Being a drug addict of any type signifies potential to go either direction, she's either intelligent and misguided/bad thought patterns/emotional OR she's straight up retarded, parrots every word said to her, has no understanding of why anything is the way it is, etc. I've seen woman heroin addicts only go these two directions in my 6 years spent using thus far.

>You can possibly beat the odds, but is it worth the tremendous risk of failure?

Most often, no.

>ywn reintroduce heroin to your gf who is an ex heroin addict

It gets uglier when children are involved.

Kiwi bro noticed.

heroin is life ending poison much like a cyanide pill, people who take it are pretty much forever tainted and need to be avoided no matter what

>I don't take advice before I make important decisions

It's no wonder your country is shit, Muhammed

>saving women
D
R
O
P

H
E
R

As someone who has family that are horrendous heroin addicts, there have been some pretty good and decent people in their lives that tried to pull them out of it to no avail. I wouldn't gamble it unless you're prepared to send mommy off to rehab and be a single dad.

>The greatest day of his life

Ok then, let's do it all over gain.
Oxytocin. That's the chemical behind relationship.
Each intimate act release oxytocin, making the brain associate the person responsible for the release with pleasant feelings conducive to a continued relationship for offspring-rearing.

That is the pairbond mechanism.

Now, how does it behave, in practical term ?
Well, each intimate act release oxytocyn, from kisses, hugs, handholding, sharing an experience together, etc. This is why childhood friends can easily rekindle even after decades without seeing each other, the brain associated them with pleasants feelings due to the oxytocin releases.

Now, here comes the problem : the brain can develop REALLY easily a tolerance to oxytocin.
Now, why would divorce rate rise so high even after a single sexual experience ?
Because sexual intercourse, especially if ejaculation near the womb, release an absolutely enormous amount of oxytocin.
So much, that the person responsible is BURNED into the brain ( and so why deflowered virgins are clingy or the oneitis phenomenon for men ).

While this is WONDERFUL is the one responsible for the release is your intended lifemate... In our era of degeneracy, it generally is not. Hookers, one-night stands, etc...
This vital, for relationship stability, burst of oxytocin is wasted.

But brain chemistry is really dumb. It doesn't know it's wasted. For it, oxytocin done its job, time to move on and don't bother with it as much.

Important note : you can see in that the rate for men lower less quickly. It's not because men don't have a pairbond mechanism, they do, same as women. The difference is that men tend understand and value, on an instinctual and intellectual level loyalty, and so keep to their mate where a woman would have cheated/left.

TL;DR No hymen no diamond.

Thanks for the advice user. This was helpful

You went ultra homo.

Agreed. My sibling had my niece with them and she's got all sorts of issues. It's one big tainted or rotting mess with them. Poor kid is all screwed up. Short term memory problems can't read well at all. Learning disabilities out of the wazoo. Nothing would please me more than to see the cancer from society cut off with a hot knife.

What's an anabaptist?

So you're saying women are incapable of having a relationship beyond the chemical releases that happens when they fuck?

Honestly, if she can kick the habit she's made of stronger stuff than most men and women out there and might be worth your time. But since she's young I wouldn't chance it, you'll only be a crutch for her in the long term and that's best case scenario. Worst case scenario you end up with a junkies kid or she relapses and dies or puts you in financial troubles trying to help her. Not worth it user, pussy isn't that serious.

Keep your prick out of the ghetto and focus on the money.

Have a (You)

I thought it was pretty clear that they pointed out that men are more prone to loyalty than women. That was to explain some of the gap between genders.

Nope. Former druggie, probably a whore? Sounds like a horrible idea.

Don't settle for drug-addled seconds, just go to a church.

Anyone else find it hot when a girl's ass folds like this?

Aye hope my Japanese gf has that.

No, it does, but not in mainstream English. It takes certain metaphysics to understand. I think he is just a very sober, book learned/values based Christian or something, but as someone who can sense energy, stayed virgin/celibate for a long time, and also is tainted now I can tell you he makes perfect sense. Humans by and large have lost touch with their spiritual nature which is dual to their physical nature. In a way, it is literally the same, but humans senses are simply dulled. The soul is designed for certain functions, and like a membrane that can break and never reform people break in life and then they loose their soul structural stability. We are meant to bond one on one, and anything beyond makes us an amorphous, unstable blob.

Kek has spoken OP

Basically ultra hard line reformist Christians. Dan Carlin has an excellent podcast describing their takeover of Münster in the 1530's if you wanna know more. It's called "Pophets of Doom."

I didn't even know I had a fetish for that until you pointed it out, thanks.

Honest, serious advice?

Here you go:
your heart is in the right place, its good that you are thinking in the way you are. But you need to think with your head first, and your cock second.

You need to have a frank conversation, and tell her - its me, or the heroin. Youre going to give her an opportunity to unfuck herself.
If she chooses the heroin? You were in the best position to get her to change, and she didnt. Cut your losses before the serious crazy shit starts.

She chooses you? You still keep an eye on her druggie ass incase she relapses. And if she does, then you leave her. But at least she gets a chance, and you get to be a good person.

I'd try, don't ruin your life for her. Can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Thanks based user

Digits comfirmed

Pollack. Speaks the truth