Thanos #17 PREVIEW

Thanos Vs. Mjolnir-Wielding Silver Surfer

Attached: THANOS-1.jpg (1200x1822, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/excl-preview-its-thanos-vs-a-mjolnir-wielding-silver-surfer-in-thanos-17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: THANOS-3.jpg (1200x1822, 414K)

Attached: THANOS-4.jpg (1200x1822, 503K)

Attached: THANOS-5.jpg (1200x1822, 375K)

Attached: THANOS-6.jpg (1200x1822, 439K)

Attached: THANOS-7.jpg (1200x1822, 370K)

>THE SURFER STRIKES! Thanos and his future self take on the most powerful opposition to his reign left in the universe – Norrin Radd. Can even two Thanoses crack his Cosmic Shell?

Attached: THANOS-2.jpg (1200x1822, 363K)

Shouldn't his surf board be stronger than the hammer?

Cates is a Thor fag. Hammer wanking here is strong

Aaron’s run gave the hammer a major buff to the point that it can stop the Phoenix f it feels like it.

Where'd you get this preview from?

cbr.com/excl-preview-its-thanos-vs-a-mjolnir-wielding-silver-surfer-in-thanos-17/

Ah, figures it wasn't in their standard preview section. Thanks

>Thanos Vs. Mjolnir-Wielding Silver Surfer
THE ULTIMATE BATTLE OF JOBBERS

Thanos better win.

>people still bring up the Black Panther fight without understanding the context of the story and why Silver Surfer didn’t initially fight back

Honestly refuse to believe Sup Forums is so retarded after this has been explained to death and back

wh-what are you talking about?

He is probably talking about that post saying battle of the jobbers even though the panther thing was directly mentioned.

Please don’t defend shit writing. I don’t care what the explanation is because there are only two conclusions from what happened:

1. BP knew he could put Surfer in an arm lock and it happened.

2. BP knew he couldn’t put Surfer in arm lock but decided to do it anyway? And he is suppose to be one of 616’s smartest guys and have mass info?

It either makes Surfer a jobber or turns BP into a retard. It’s bad for either character.

More mash ups more. New ideas bad.

T!
W!
I!
N!
T!
I!
T!
A!
N!
S!
TWIN TITANS! LET'S GO!

Thanos will be worthy at the end of the issue, right?

Is Thanos a Mary Sue who only loses to himself or a jobber? Sup Forums can't seem to decide.