Nigger i'm tired of having to start all these god damned threads

EYES WIDE OPEN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96883389/
twitter.com/irSize

WE HAVE GROUNDWORK AND PHYSICAL INVESTIGATIONS:
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1ynJOkOVObZJR?

PizzaGate 1-5
imgur.com/a/ujkiW

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/USrYQw6y (embed) (embed)
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq (embed) (embed)
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5de9g8/breaking_over_the_past_two_weeks_i_helped_bring/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED:
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80QTY91WpQk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14395
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27890
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5326
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35170
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35053
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39175
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53530
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40966
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/11587_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1663064_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1680933_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/17922_re-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/52/5288820_fyi-.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3765
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=51&GA=95&DocTypeId=SR&DocNum=0118&GAID=9&LegID=33242&SpecSess=&Session=
henrymakow.com/the_united_states_is_a_masonic.html
henrymakow.com/300902.html
mesora.org/molech.html
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
openhouseperth.net/destination/46-comet-pizza
instagram.com/cometpizza/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

i dont know what the fuck this means. something about gay sex?

So what else should be connected:
Massive Australian sex trafficking
Pedowood
brit/franklin coverups
panama/offshore shell companies

There are ties to everything, it's interesting to see how this plays out

THANKS user

Bahmp

Next order of business. is "comet pizza" in Australia, owned by the same pedophiles in DC? They are opening in early December.

Noting, that alleged Madeleine McCann link to the girl playing cards (in a wide-spread photo) is very probably a false claim.

The girl playing cards is comfortable playing cards. Is very probably some relative of Podesta (may be grand-daughter?), which should not be that hard to verify...?

[(just bumping the thread with a remark...)]

bump

Yo guys we need to not let the maddy thing get big. That was disinfo purposefully crafted by shills to discredit us and make us look stupid. Even the maddy infographics where it shows the suspect sketch juxtaposed next to the actual faces of the Podestas look pretty stupid.

We need to focus and ICMEC, Silsby, Amber Alerts and people closely associated with James. History about his life and family would also be ideal. I saw a Lee Alefantis (who I think is his father) facebook friends and their was a guy named Donald Kohnstamm. I'm almost certain that Donald Kohnstamm is the son of Max Kohnstam, a man who was part of Bildeberg, Trilateral Commission and Club of Rome

Marina Abramović Still Doesn't Give a Fuck: VICE Meets

youtube.com/watch?v=80QTY91WpQk

THANKYOU

finally for fuck sakes. I've been paying close attention to all these threads and I'm almost certain that the maddy thing was done on purpose to lead our investigation astray. Pedo rings are always highly organized businesses, the fucking molesta brothers aren't going to be doing the dirty work of procuring children themselves, that theory is retarded.

it is possible they would abduct children as part of the "thrill"

maybe you should stop then. Every time I see one, I just feel sorry for you. I picture you, somewhere out there, with literally nothing better to do. How pathetic you must be. How sad. We all post in them because we can tell you will be pushed over the edge of the suicide cliff if we don't. We all genuinely think that. Reconsider your entire life please.

yet you keep coming back to the same board; and the same thread. EVERYDAY.

>gee i hope they don't mention me by name or post anything that will get me murdered or arrested.
>is my passport valid?
>fuck i really should have picked a better job

Normie-friendly recap with contextual descriptions and filename cross-reference (where applicable):

>Pizza-related Handkerchief "Map"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
00026429.eml

>pizza.jpg with Laura Ling and Euna Lee w/ daughter Hannah (4)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
00012013.eml

>Our pizza logo - Do not forward - Hillary_pizza_04.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
00057308.eml

>man, I miss you - hotdog stand in Hawaii
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
00053498.eml

>Sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch...
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
C05764911.pdf

>Comet Ping Pong and OBAMA ... and Podesta?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14395
00021133.eml

>Podesta reply to Comet Ping Pong and OBAMA ... and Podesta?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19761
00020202.eml

>Obama Phone Bank at Comet Ping Pong 10/14/2012
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27890
00021786.eml

>Obama Phone Bank at Comet Ping Pong 10/21/2012
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5326
00044803.eml

>Marina Abramovic "Spirit Cooking" Dinner
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
00057563.eml

>Doug (Band) Trying to Reach You - Playing Cards
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35170
00051750.eml

>Get a "Pizza for an Hour" and John's Hand Surgery
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35053
00026584.eml

>Casa Podesta Pizza Party - Spirit of the evening at a couple of different levels
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
00003975.eml

>Cheese Assortment, Demolish Grandchildren, Playing Dominos on Cheese vs Pasta
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
00024853.eml

continued ...

>Thank You for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
BLUPR13MB03870B10DF10CB91E96BF001B6620@BLUPR13MB0387.namprd13.prod.outlook.com

>Disney Magic Bands - Operations Management at its best & Magic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442
00000146.eml

>Georgetown Beanie Babies Collection Solicitation - beanie-babies.jpg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26263
00046175.eml

>Mrs. Farmer L (Tamera Luzzatto) Children in the heated pool for entertainment
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
00056841.eml

>Tamera and David's Farm grilling chicken for all
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39175
00038493.eml

>Driving directions to the Farm (store "run by a hater")
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53530
00046221.eml

>Tamera Luzzatto David Leiter Claire & Frank Underwood N Magazine w/.PDF
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40966
00036474.eml

>Stratfor "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/11587_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1663064_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1680933_re-chicago-hot-dog-friday-is-here-break-room-.html

>Stratfor "pizza" and "Chicago Style Hot Dog" Anthrax included
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/17922_re-pizza-.html

>George Friedman (G-Funk), CEO of Stratfor Offering Pizza for Austin Staff
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html

>Stratfor Pizza Sharing Website - Testing
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330476_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

>Stratfor No Hot Dog - Raspberries
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/52/5288820_fyi-.html

no it isn't those same maddy infographs has fucking obama as one of the potential suspects when it was just a drawing of a man in sunglasses. The maddy thing is a false lead and everyone pushing that is either extremely naive, retarded, or a shill

keep it up. don't listen to these shills, you are doing god's work. the fact that they are trying to discourage you means you are onto something. godspeed, annon!

... and some Laura Silsby/NLCR-related stuff

>Laura Silsby & New Life Children Refuge Haiti Task Force
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3765
C05766635.PDF

>New Life Children's Refuge - Haitian Orphan Rescue Mission .PDF
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
C05766664.PDF

>New Life Children's Refuge - Funds and Supplies Requests
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
C05766639.PDF

>Silsby Haiti - Statement for *after* flight goes wheels up
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
C05767239.PDF

>Laura Silsby & New Life Children Refuge Legal Advisor (redacted)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
C05769780.PDF

>Haiti Prosecutors Urge Prison for U.S. Missionary
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
C05770420.PDF

>Stratfor Legal Advisor to U.S. Haiti Missionaries Arrested
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

>Media Reaction: Haiti Diplomatic Cable 2010 Feb 12
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html

>saving anonymous man-children on the interwebs from themselves
How very noble of you. Now fuck off please.

you're doing the work of the gods user, please don't retire. we need more people like you

This stuff is so fucking creepy. Too many coincidences for them to be coincidences.

I don't plan on retiring only thing is I need to sleep sometime

Well McCann can be connected to Podesta through multiple people so calling that lead shill is dishonest.

Shilling*.

the similarity to the podestas in the mugshots is highly suspicious

the rest of the wild speculation on the other mugshots is just more piss in the ocean of piss that is Sup Forums, doesn't detract just lightens the mood

they even had project veritas guy as the man with the oakley blades and gave me a chuckle

It is a girl named Maribel Rouse, daughter of Megan Rouse, who is the daughter of John Podesta.

[ ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=51&GA=95&DocTypeId=SR&DocNum=0118&GAID=9&LegID=33242&SpecSess=&Session= ]

She is mentioned by name in an obituary for March, 2007 which is written into the Illinois General Assembly.

Not McCann.

On the other hand, the sketch from Madeleine McCann kidnap in Portugal 2007 are very probably Podesta brothers...

Just that card-playing photo of different girl in 2014 is probably not linked to it.

samefag

post the thread, go to bed user. when this 404's I'll copy paste and bake new bread. I'll be up till at least 6am.

Different leaf.

It's been well documented that some people sell their children for money or power within these circles

Also, have we ever looked into Christoper Achilles LLC?

It has to be another shell company. They have so many different companies.

let us have our fun

it's not like you faggots have anything to worry about - unless you are one of those they led to believe is an insider but laugh about you when you're not in the room

lots of those crawling these threads

What I'm honestly expecting is everyone of them to either be out of the country before the year ends or I expect them to be murdered or suicided

I copy pasted your postings user for the survival of the thread
>is this ok?

We're currently being protected under the most corrupt department of justice and FBI I've ever seen. once Obama is out of office all hell will break loose and there will be no way to legally explain the past behavior. And Obama is only gonna write pardons for the very very very top.

They're* bad talk to text translation

yep broadcast it, add to it, do what you will with it
i've gotten a lot more than i've given in these threads & try to pay it forward

Big Cheese, LLC 4834 SEDGWICK ST NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20016
CHRISTOPHER ACHILLES LLC 5037 CONNECTICUT AVE NW, WASHINGTON, District of Columbia United States, 20008
BIG BUCKS LLC 4834 SEDGWICK ST NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20016
HERECOMESYOURMAN LLC 3124 JENNINGS RD, KENSINGTON, 20895, Maryland, United States

henrymakow.com/the_united_states_is_a_masonic.html

> Freemasonry - The Elephant in the Room
henrymakow.com/300902.html
> Freemasonry has been blamed for many cases of child sexual abuse and ritual murder.

Well, Henry Makow is little a fanatic on same cases, but ...

So, do they just hide their pedo talk in emails discussing 'risotto' and shit?

The disinfo concern troll shills sure want us to not pursue the Madeline McCann angle.
You know what this means, boys.

Ausfag here.

That location is in Perth. If I wasn't in Sydney, I'd go heck it out but it's literally the distance from NY to LA away.

Any Perthfags wanna do some investigating?

this, any britfag can tell you that is not Madeleine McCann in the pic, shes was all over the news for years, its not her, she fell out of bed and died, her parents shat themselves and hid the body.

bump. this shit is crazy and needs to take off

By the way I was thinking about how Anon5 was saying to connect this to and expose pedowood with this because that is supposedly what would more easily sway the normies and
'member how hard De Niro was shilling against Trump?
'member how we found out he is also involved with miss spirit cooking?
'member how many other active people in pedowood had been shilling for #her and against Trump?
'member how pretty much everyone from the entertainment world who was in support of Trump were people who aren't active in it anymore?
Kanye west came out merely hinting at the notion of supporting Trump and he gets lambasted by the maynestreem meteor and the zombie kids. Rumors were buzzing that Bruce Jenner had redpilled kanye and kim on Trump and that they were going to come out voicing their support for him shortly before kim's ISIS incident in france.

Can anyone tell me why exactly chloe moretz is known by anyone in the first fucking place by the way? I haven't ever engaged in the electric jew or the tinsel jew in about 20 years now, so I honestly have no idea.

Horee fuck. He actually has these on his wall.

The girl playing cards is absolutelly not Madeleine McCann.
Many children look somehow similar to each other...

IF it could be proved, that Podesta brothers have traveled to Portugal in May 2007, they are really suspect, but we all may doubt, that Madeleine could be still alive...

(And as someone claims that was an accident and parents have made it, then they could have provided the false portraits of Podesta brothers, that they have seen in some newspaper??? Actually much less probable.)

>having to start all these threads

No one is forcing you to do shit you autistic NEET loonie

How about you open YOUR eyes and get a grip you wannabe martyr

BUMP

I was sucked into the McCann thing for about 24 hours and then saw that it was a total dead-end.

Everyone on the EWO threads should try to meme-police those big .png files being shared and try to make new ones that don't feature any of the McCann bullshit

Remember Spirit Cooking?

Here is an account of that from the Jews.

Put a dollar on your keyboard before opening link to protect yourself. Nothing wrong with giving up a $20.

mesora.org/molech.html

Keep doing it. Your pastebin is wrong, Marina Slavwitch or whoever the Spirit Cooking witch is setting up Molech worship ceremonies. This always involves killing kids for their imaginary cow monster.

There are more errors.

Why does CTR want to shut you guys down as fake news all the time?

Dead leaves in the kill room. Look at the Paintings of a child trafficking op made by Biljana Djurdjevic. Notice the sterile "kill room pics with the guys with chains ready to choke kids and the kids on the floor. Then look at the spirit cooking pic with Lady GAGA and the child on dead leaf/wood, then look at the bands that glorified this that played at comet pingpong pizza. Notice one called Dead Leaf Echo.

Has anyone seen this yet?

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

Talk about chains...

I read a Masonic lodge got investigated by the cops there (Strangely, good job cunts) because a child sized coffin was found beneath the floor?

Cannot find the story but I am in Hawaii so who knows how my info is being filtered.

The Witch and all her leftist apologists need to be burned.
>t.Van.Helsing

naming specifically chianti

Aren't those mugshots actually two different descriptions, from two different witnesses, of one unidentified suspect?

The strongest retort I've gotten from normies is that both witnesses only saw ONE guy skulking around.

One witness gave the description that looks like John Podesta; the other witness gave the description that looks like Tony P.

It's still wild that the two sketches happen to match them so well, but it wouldn't be possible unless one witness saw John, the other witness saw Tony, but neither saw them together at the same time. I don't think there's any way to prove if Madeleine was taken by one or two men - if there was, conspiracy theorists/detectives/journalists would've found it by now.

I'm not convinced that the McCann angle was originally a PSYOP - it has intriguing elements, and Podestas maybe traveling to Portugal is weird - but at this point it needs to be segregated from the hard circumstantial evidence and put in the 'maybe' bin.

AT THIS POINT, continuing to push McCann as if it's on the same level of proof as Alefantis' instagram, the pizza references, or the Haiti trafficking will make us all look like retards

In Perth? It's a big city (basically the only one on the West Coast of Australia) so it could be extremely far away from this restaurant and completely unrelated, but I'd be interested to look further into it.

I'll see what I can find.

why has he got teddy bears and kids toys in his bedroom?, that in itself is suspect as fuck.

For the Hollywood connection anyone look into those Sony emails for pizza talk?

> Teddy bears
> Toys
> Box of tissues
Someone's in for a good night!

>To get round this problem,he and his wife have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington- a white space 5m swuare and 4m high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls

where did people originally find this image?
was it in one of Podesta's attachments?

When I try to reply to these threads on my phone, the phone fucks up.

Just like when I try to tell people about what happened to me at 4011 B Kaimuki ave, Hon. HI. or about how Hula's bar Waikiki was and highly likely still is trafficking kids and drugs, I was almost one of those kids.

Hawaii is a shithole den of evil.
Nuking every last island would only be an improvement at this point.

After reading into the Dutroux Affair, and seeing how easily official reports get modified, doctored, or misrepresented, I have learned to be particularly suspicious of the "official narrative" and prefer to take all evidence at face value without someone else's inserted interpretations.

might do depends where abouts it is

Dumping what I have.

>gross itchy dick likes this place
>i-it's nothing goys...

Part 2

252 William Street, Northbridge

See

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Right, i'll check it out this coming week if its open and take photos and shit

The players.

The setting.

This implicates the supreme court and ties Belgium (Dutroix) to US

And the third act plot twist. The Department of Justice, many lawyers and multiple NGOs are all part of this child sex trafficking ring.

why are you so mad about this tho?

On closer inspection I can't see anything suspicious yet (at least not on the same level as Comet Ping-Pong). But still, I would want to check it out if I could.
openhouseperth.net/destination/46-comet-pizza
instagram.com/cometpizza/

agreed. It doesn't seem to be very sus and they have a bunch of adverts for job hire so if I find anything odd ill link that shit

And lastly, while evidence of nothing but disgusting tastes, here's Comet's now private instagram's choicest pieces.

I'll see if i get the chance to check it out

Been lurking these threads for a long time. You're doing good work user, keep it up brosef! When Trump gets in the FBI might take a look at this and this could be enough to turn off most previously Hillary voters and get them more on board with Trump!

breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/mexican-mayor-arrested-hundreds-massacred-cooked-network-ovens-breitbart-expose/

And this is just the Moss- uh and C.I. - I mean the cartels...

Yeah, I saw those ads but didn't want to post them here.

You're doing God's work user.

>tfw
Devil trips, no replies, no one even looks at the damn article. Ffs