This is the best single episode of television CN has produced in the last 8 years

This is the best single episode of television CN has produced in the last 8 years.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6cp9ck
youtube.com/watch?v=nE0RFbsqjGY
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uDvSITrlY
youtube.com/watch?v=48e4jIjZ1WA
youtube.com/watch?v=s4kOzYIKnJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait what did I miss

Attached: 1491800415913.jpg (269x270, 37K)

They should have gotten betty white as va.

I understood that reference

dailymotion.com/video/x6cp9ck

Oh fuck that scared me for a second, I thought the house at 7:03 was the one from the Babysitting Cream game

Who the fuck greenlit this?
>Okay so the Dad is leading a secret double life and the boys think he's cheating on his mom
>But he's actually only dressing up as Samantha from the Golden Girls so he can hang out with 3 other old ladies who are the other characters from the Golden Girls and they're secretly men too
>Sounds great, get started right away

fuck you I liked it

>Samantha from the Golden Girls
who?

oh my god, how have I never seen this show. This is literally the first I've ever seen of it ever, and I loved every minute. Mainly because my grandma subjected me to marathon after marathon of Golden Girls, the parody was spot on, but the other comedy was pretty stellar too.

I love it when kids shows get as adult as this

That shit is freaky man, the way the guy draws his bodies it's like he traced them from pizza.

Golden Girls kicks ass
I think user may be mistaking Golden Girls for Sex and the City.

It's really funny and it's on CN like all the time. Almost every episodes bar the really latest ones are just and even more hilarious.

it's weird, idk the reference or anything behind that so I didn't liked the ep in question

I'm not sure I get what you mean

>The Golden Girls being referenced in a cartoon in 2018
Gotta say I didn't see that one coming.

Attached: 1418537834806.jpg (512x446, 155K)

>I guess 4k is how far away you have to stay from the camera so you don't look like a photo from a dermatology textbook
kek

So the more recent ones are starting to decline?

even 1080p is getting a bit too much for pron.

>"Well, I guess the clue was in the name— Sa-man-tha. Also, guess what you get if you switch the letters of the name around? 'Thas-a-man!'"

Still one of the best lines from the show

Attached: Thas_a_man.png (1366x768, 1.73M)

Surreal Blanche

Ignore what said. The only bad episodes in this latest season have been "The Father", the second half of "The Cringe", and "The Candidate". Everything else has been either hilarious or super fun/visually pleasing.

Attached: Elmore Wings Flight Attendant.jpg (632x1024, 129K)

What is the best episode

Well then, looks like I'm marathoning this shit as soon as I get off work. If the other episodes are even half as funny as this was, I will definitely love it.
How long has this been airing? I seriously don't know how it flew under my radar

>Samantha from the Golden Girls
That would be Blanche Devereaux.

I genuinely love the Golden Girls so the fact that this entire segment was so faithful to the show really got me. Especially because nobody in the target audience should even know what this is.

they're traced off of him.

It was pretty funny. Not as good as Over the Garden Wall though. I wonder if this will become my life when I get older

Great to hear, user! I hope you enjoy the show, all 200+ episodes of it. And now's actually the perfect time to be catching up seeing as this current season is the last.

Also, don't miss out on these two promos from when the show first premiered back in 2011:

youtube.com/watch?v=nE0RFbsqjGY

youtube.com/watch?v=W7uDvSITrlY

Attached: by polochka (January 28th, 2018).jpg (1280x1715, 514K)

>I would just like to say one last thing
>Thank you for being a friend
Holy shit I almost choked

Attached: 1450395372003.jpg (760x430, 160K)

oh my god, i love that style of 2d animation over realistic backgrounds.
Also, it would be like me to catch onto a show right before it ends. That happens all the time

>blanche
Richard has good taste

I actually started singing the theme to myself. So many good memories with Golden Girls

It has some weak episodes but is a good series overall.

Attached: 1505680164554.png (1400x1200, 114K)

The show doesn't look that good anymore tho

Who is best Golden Girls waifu?

>this current season is the last.

nope. they're hiring animators, it's gonna go on.

>SAMANTHA
>THASAMAN
Holy fuck

Attached: 1386226669304.jpg (500x478, 152K)

You think the idea for the episode was based around that line?

Been watching it. It’s fairly good. It isn’t as funny as this golden girls episode, but I’ve laughed more than I usually do in early episodes

To be fair this show has referenced obscure older stuff. "My So-Called Life" had its own episode in the show.

What is it with nuCN shows and the Golden Girls? Not that I'm complaining, Golden Girls are great.

Attached: Teen.Titans.Go.S03E09a.Two.Parter.Part.One.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFN.mkv_snapshot_08.19_[2017.10 (1916x1076, 3.6M)

>I hate stupid, out-of-nowhere references!
>LOL THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY

never change

Nope. @Sphelx answered responded to somebody’s tweet, stating that they were indeed hiring for Season 6. I’d link you to it, but said animator just recently made their account private for some dumbass reason.

Why isn't there more art of the hottest TAWoG character?

Attached: The Rival, The Sucker, The Faith.jpg (1861x1492, 1.05M)

>What is it with nuCN shows and the Golden Girls?
I imagine we're at the point where the girls who presently make cartoons were forced to watch it with their mom's and grandma

Attached: HexagonWoman.png (848x480, 372K)

I love Dorothy

Attached: IMG_7059.jpg (602x1011, 131K)

>Yes, me too. *pulls hair* Huuuurgh... I guess not.
lol

did parents melt down when this aired

This. Dorothy is probably the only girl I'd really indulge in a conversation with and enjoy her company.

The guy who draws for the Babysitting Cream game, the bodies look like they were traced from PIZZA.

>no Fraiser references in cartoons

Simpsons was that with bob and stuff in the early seasons

nice
got a chuckle

I like the meta ones the most.

Good thing that Sup Forums isn't a hivemind or you'd actually have a point

Was Nobody's a Nobody the most heartwarming scene in the show? If not, what do you think is?

and did they leave rob out on purpose? i mean he had an entire episode about being a nobody

If we're being honest, the earlier seasons and season 3 or 4 onwards are tonally different. Gumball used to be adorable, sometimes soft spoken and shy, etc. Now he's usually passive about everything happening. Plus they eventually add in some non-comedy elements.

>Was Nobody's a Nobody the most heartwarming scene in the show?
Definitely up there along with these two off the top of my head:

youtube.com/watch?v=48e4jIjZ1WA

youtube.com/watch?v=s4kOzYIKnJ4

>anything from the hamfisted bullshit episode being heartwarming

The other line was when she found out that she wasn't a man.

Yea. Wade has good taste.

underrated

I didn't care about the show when I everyone said it was good but like the new weird episodes.

>"Well, I guess the clue was in the name— Sa-man-tha. Also, guess what you get if you switch the letters of the name around? 'Thas-a-man!'"

Attached: 1517402624210.gif (200x176, 1.33M)

It's not really heartwarming when the first thing you hear is everyone shitting on Richard.

Now I want an animated show about the Golden Girls

Does anyone know what happened to the episode "The Hunt" of Season 5? It was in an upcoming episode titles list someone posted awhile back and was about the residents of Elmore disappearing. Is it a S6 episode now?

Actually the synopsis was taken from an Itunes description of the season, and it was clearly The Nest. What I found where people were assuming the synopsis was referring to The Hunt was speculation because The Nest hadn't aired yet. So where did The Hunt go? What was it about? The Wikia doesn't say it was an unused Ep title for The Nest in the trivia section so I'm assuming we don't know?

Attached: 1459431747894.jpg (640x693, 100K)

Gumball has better animation than any other cartoon on TV right now.

Life Ain't Perfect from The Faith is more heartwarming than both of those though. Despite it being from Season 6.

>gumball getting over his hatred of alan to cheer him up
>even implying his rivalry with him is starting to ease off at the end

Plus the unapologetically "things aren't always going to get better" first part was really good, I like that they said "the more you work on it the worse it seems to get" instead of how sappy those kinds of songs usually are that if you believe hard enough everything is gonna be amazing and working hard always = a good end.

Though we have to wait to see if Gumball actually warms up to Alan or if it's just an episodic thing, Season 6's writing has been all over the place but it seems to slowly be getting better.

Jesus, they fuckin nailed the humor of the show. It honestly makes me wonder if whoever wrote this was that good or really liked Golden Girls.

Good taste, Dorothy is one of the best waifu's in television itself. It helps that Bea Arthur didn't look bad in her advanced years

Is Gumball continuing without Ben or not?? It seems like everyone's confused on it. What'd be the point of him doing his big heartfelt series finale but there being more seasons after it?

>Hilary clinton

Attached: 1512670845441.jpg (1774x1774, 293K)

Watched the show basically all night. It consistently gets better. The background people are crazy interesting to look at, that’s probably my favorite aspect of the show

That’s betty white

I SAID ITS FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON

Attached: no.jpg (6500x6500, 742K)

As an aspiring animator my favorite aspect is the fact they blend so many damn art forms into one series, and it's an actual show on a kids network, not some art school project that gets spread around on animation sites for a few months and then forgotten.
>live action backgrounds with 2D/CGI additions
>2d characters
>CGI characters
>characters made from clay (live action)
>actual live action faces/actors sometimes
>real life drawings on paper
And more I'm sure to be forgetting. The only disappointing thing is that the 2D character animation degrades as usual like when any show keeps getting seasons, but that's CN's budget to the 2D animation studio that's outsourced. The CGI and basically everything else is done by the crew in-house. The CGI I believe is continuously getting better, for instance the motion and lighting is pretty cheap on Ms Simian and Tina in the first few seasons, but they eventually fix it and the movements are way more smoother. If they kept the great 2D animation from the first few seasons (not even the designs, just the smoothness) I'd say the visual medium usage would be perfect right now.

Attached: animation.png (505x382, 182K)

i just realized that girl in the bathroom stall who you couldn't see in nobody's a nobody was rachel

fugg

Faggots *LOVE* Golden Girls, if you don't believe me just google it.

hold on you fucker are you calling my grandma a faggot? i'll put on my W I N T E R B O O T S and kick your fucking A S S

Alright, the autistic answer it is.
The LGBT community loves the show Golden Girls, and if an entire network, such as Cartoon Network, loves Golden Girls, that means everyone working at Cartoon Network are faggots.

Let's not pretend that Gumball is above doing an episode about this.

We are talking about the show that had a DKR Bane reference.

Kek but delet this.

what?

ROAD HO O Oo O o O O GS

Attached: r 0 a d.png (751x585, 696K)

Teen Titan Go had an entire episode where Cyborg gets the Green Lantern ring and builds Golden Girls constructs.

Attached: rip.png (744x452, 288K)

It makes me slightly uncomfortable how you can't tell what's part of the live action picture and what's a CGI model in the completed version of an episode with TV budget.

Attached: SeriesBG03.webm (1000x563, 191K)

That was so worth it. I have never seen this cartoon until now.

Attached: 03625605-CD10-4DB7-B071-BF9D1EB42A9D.jpg (470x340, 29K)

Not enough. I need cybornetic eyes to see my pron even more clearly

Attached: 8FF223DF-3205-49BB-A439-25BCE6A549EB.jpg (465x356, 20K)

This. 100% authentic to the original.

The Faith gave Alan some depth.

Dude this is flawed logic. Like most people have skin, and all the gay people have skin, so if you have skin your gay?

No dude. Everyone likes the Golden Girls.

Attached: AA6D6066-4711-40F5-A03C-136C846E480C.jpg (640x750, 120K)

>/u/ of two dead people

This seems really distasteful.

I don't like Golden Girls.

I like sitcoms like Cheers, The Jeffersons and I Love Lucy, but not Golden Girls.

who animated the anime fight in the fury

That's because you have shit taste.

TTG did it first

Attached: 1470191500152.png (1366x768, 1012K)