What flag exactly is this? I know it wasnt the official country flag, yet it is often mistaken to be so...

What flag exactly is this? I know it wasnt the official country flag, yet it is often mistaken to be so. Is it from an army division or something? Does anyone know it?

As a side note, and my political preferences aside. I think this has to be one of the best looking flag ever (if not the best). The coloring might be a little too bright on this pic though.

Navel Jack I believe.

cool, thx alot

Underageb&

Im not quite sure what your reasoning is here. Are you saying that only underaged people would ask for details about a nazi german subflag? How does that make any sense? Are adults supposed to know exactly which parts of the nazi german army had which flags? Are you fucking serious?

yes Kriegsmarine

>impling nazis got piercings

It's really tacky.
>hey, lets add a thin line tracing the swastika
>also lets paste a nordic cross to the background
>and a circle around the swastika
>and a line tracing the cross and the circle
>also lets paste a little teutonic cross in a corner
>perfect

The original flag as envisioned by Hitler was the best.

Which was that?

This one .

The 4th reich with a masonic cross, a freemason flag.

Yep. The state flag with the circle moved a bit to the side is also acceptable.

That was also the official country flag wasnt it?

The one I posted was the official flag of the NSDAP as envisioned by Hutler . The real flag of the Reich was pic related with the circle moved slightly to the side.

*Hitler

It is disgusting. What did they mean by this? The flag is supposed to be centered!

I speculate that Hitler didn't want the party's flag to be the states flag but he liked the desing so he changed it slightly .

I thought it was the battle flag. The Germans on War Thunder has this flag.

>What is the golden ratio?

I'm guessing it's easier to put on a pole the right way if the circle isn't centered

Hmm, i also think the original looks much better. It somehow makes more sense. The reich flag is just a little bit off. It looks like it has to be either more to the side, or just stay in the middle. The amount that it is to the side right now just looks sketchy. Allmost like it was a mistake.

Kriegsmarine desu

Kek

have fun

I agree. They should have put it more to the side or leave it the way it was.

it looks better when it's flapping in the wind, supposedly

I disagree. It would have been best if they left it the way it was, but simply moving it more to the side would have been even worse. If they wanted it on the side, they'd best make the entire disk and swastika relatively smaller, like on the OP pic. Shitty paint edit incoming.

Yep that looks better now that it's smaller and more to the side . Yet I feel that a completely different design for the flag would have been better.

hmm. Having it in the middle still looks by far the best.