Yoohoo and Friends by David Feiss

youtube.com/watch?v=0v7oFz1zf3c
This needs to turn into a full cartoon show. This idea is too good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YooHoo_&_Friends_(2012_TV_series)

Attached: 466px-YaF_-_The_YooHoos_Meet_Father_Time.png (466x262, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D73KE-4MNfM
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
youtu.be/Rv2fnWgu5-M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2fnWgu5-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You are some cute and huggable corporate executives.

I remember this. Fun times

>This needs to turn into a full cartoon show. This idea is too good.

I think it is and is just lost. But I fucking love stuff like this where they take a foreign show and completely change it into something totally different.

Wew, David Feiss’ career after Cow and Chicken is as empty as Donovan Cook
after 2 Stupid Dogs and Nightmare Ned.

You know, if I ever get to meet David Feiss, I would want him to sketch for me Yoohoo & Friends sitting at a table eating Pork Butts, is that weird?

Honestly don't know if this is the most hilarious or horrible thing ever.

I mean, it's pretty shitty to take a property and essentially mock it. On the other hand, its a brilliant idea.

I heard that he got ahold of that new Amusement Park movie after the original director was fired.

Sometimes that works better than the original, like Samurai Pizza Cats vs. Kyatto Ninden Teyandee.

Normally it'd be piss for stupid murricans mutilating a foreign show they don't understand but it's a shitty Korean cartoon for 3 years old kids. I bet Feiss made more effort than those Koreans, probably thinking on K-on or similar crap just to not kill themselves

¨Pretty much, the idea of 5 evil CEOs being punish into by making them fix their own evil deeds is way interesting that 5 cute animals doing the same.

Would this count as mocking a property?
youtu.be/D73KE-4MNfM

oh yeah, ive read about this!
theres like 50 goddamn episodes of it, and its basically just a ludicrously saccharine korean show they rewrote to have flava flav.
its a real brainbonk.

>This video contains content from Janson media, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 3.27.04 PM.png (756x700, 446K)

It's not like its the first time we took something so terrible and mocked it to the point it's good.
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.20.40 PM.png (1570x968, 560K)

Video won't load because I'm "in the wrong country.". I'm gonna post the first episode.

youtu.be/Rv2fnWgu5-M

I used to roll blunts and laugh myself stupid to this fucking show

it's a great waste of time

First glace I saw the PPG and Red Guy

I saw David Feiss at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”

At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: David_Feiss.jpg (557x835, 40K)

>samurai pizza cats
>yoohoo and friends
>ghost stories
are there any more official abridged series like this?

In Mexico we got both the David Feiss version and the original Korean one.

Attached: IMG_2630.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Funimation's dub of Shin Chan was basically taking family friendly Japanese cartoon and making it South Park.

Where does the general consensu fall as far as the Lupin the III dub that aired on Toonami?

The makers of the show specifically requested this though.

>blocked for America
Fug.

The original superior series is on Netflix.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2fnWgu5-M

Here you go. I can't even believe this exists. "Let's take this foreign cartoon and add very artistically clashing new characters to it. Oh, also, make out main character voices by Flava Flav.

It's so absurd, they gave zero fucks.

It is no wonder they lost the license so quickly.

>when it waves like this it looks like i have three arms