Attached: IMG_5149.png (444x250, 148K)

>old
>green
>short
>lives in a swamp
bravo

Nice one dude

I’m more upset that she was a bad mom than a slut
They gave the excuse that she wanted her kids to have more freedom, but toph wasn’t upset that her parents were controlling, she was upset that they didn’t care who she actually was
It’s character assassination more than anything

Toph is so old that when she spreads her legs for you now her pussy lips are kinda stuck together and they slowly peel apart like your flesh from a leather seat you've been sitting in too long.

What about her personality makes you think she should be a good mother?

She was like 10 with plenty of time to mature and grow up, especially after developing over the course of a series

Okay, what about her personality makes you thing she would grow and mature into a person who would be a good mother?

What about anyone’s personality guarantees they’ll be a good parent?
Basically nothing really. Even really caring people might not be great parents because they might not know how to properly raise a kid.

Honestly, she should have been a good mom because it would make me like the character
Like said, she was no more than 13 when the series ended. I was just hoping that they wrote her to be someone who cares about their child’s individuality after her interactions with her parents, Aang, the metal bending students, and her general disposition towards the end of the series

Because that's what fucking happens.

Specifically because her parents refused to actually pay attention to her, because through training Aang she realizes that some people need a little extra help bring the people she knows they can be, because her experience with her metal bending students in the comics showed her that strength can come from a variety of places and people, because even in Korea she revealed that anyone could be a metal bender which just means she worked hard enough with people who didn’t initially show talent in metal bending to prove that anyone could metal bend

Nothing proves you’re going to be a good parent, justvas nothing proves you’ll be a bad parent, but it’s nice if it happens

no

It would've been nice if Toph was a good mother but she was a piece of shit all the time we knew her and her continuing to be a piece of shit for the rest of her left isn't an abrupt departure from the character we were originally presented with. That's all I'm trying to say.

She wasn’t a piece of shit
She was tough and aggressive because she hated people seeing her as a tiny blind baby girl who is helpless. She had a complex about it and it showed. She butted heads with Katara because Katara was so motherly, she got triggered. But she got mad humble towards the end of the third season.

>She was tough and aggressive

To the point of being a piece of shit.

which she grew out of. Because character development is a thing

Like I said, she calmed down in the third season, particularly when they were actually fighting in the war

Attached: how dare you try to relive happy memories Aang you pussy bitch.jpg (800x485, 276K)

>sheltered rich girl with parent issues who ran away from home
>becomes a slut
you don't say

Attached: suyin-beifong-young-the-legend-of-korra-18.4.jpg (210x240, 9K)

>people are the same person at 60 as they are at 12

glad you agree.

Attached: Young_Bumi.png (866x713, 820K)

It makes less sense that she became a police officer doesn't it? Like she dam well invented the modern concept of police

>likes to boss people around and beat people up
>crumbles when it comes to paperwork, bureaucracy, and actual responsibility
makes sense

Attached: 1476946286604.png (512x530, 461K)

you got a point there user
he was preety damn crazy however, and Toph seems sane enough

Generally... pretty much yeah.

lol

I somewhat agree but I'd say more often than not kids who tend to hate their parents faults end up having the same issues when they're parents

Attached: family-tree.png (1024x768, 447K)

>implying LoK is canon

Attached: Av.jpg (700x1090, 350K)

Pretty much. People that already are assholes at 12, will be assholes their whole life. Same thing for nice people.
If nothing massive happens in their life, to drastically change their personality, they'll not deeply change.

/thread

As you get older you'll sadly realize this.

All of her kids are from one-night stands and she couldn't even remember which one was Lin's father.

Suyin doesn't have half the sense of humor Sokka has, however I do admit Zuko and Lin do share the same temperament and were bad guys for the beginning of their respective series first seasons

I'd love to have tender sex with Toph
But when she's 12

Attached: Toph.jpg (631x465, 62K)

No, she was a serial monogamist who had a bunch of short to medium term relationships, Lin's father was some guy named Kanto, Suyin's father was never revealed (fan consensus is that it was Sokka).

>she couldn't even remember which one was Lin's father.
Well, sorry, she didn't get a good look at him.

Attached: 1507744671783.jpg (820x820, 43K)

>Sokka breeding worst cunt Bei Fong that should have been raped by the spirits Korra's worthless ass released upon the world

Both her and Kuviara need mutating spirit rape

adults are just children who got old, user
there's not a magical adult change of personality

>kanto
>zuko
>implying toph didn't fuck an entire pokemon region

Sujin inherited all of Sokka's bad qualities though and has them exponentially. Like for instance his big ego and loose grip on ethics.
She did also inherit his interest in science though. So it's not all bad.