The only logical conclusion too every trolley problem is too walk away

The only logical conclusion too every trolley problem is too walk away.
As soon as you touch that lever and somebody dies, your a murderer.
Note that saving a life doesn't redeem you from being a murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
youtube.com/watch?v=KZnxv95EZGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You say this on the presumption that he cares about any of these people, including his family. This also runs on the assumption human life actually has worth.

>Multi track drifting
>No survivors

What if C were your wife and kid? Walk away and let him kill them? Pull the lever every time pussy.

>having love for another human being
get fucked bluepilled faggot

Triple track drifting.

Actually, the government want's people to disregard human life, hence all of the abortion and wars.

What about the one with 1 Jew and 5 Nogs on the other rail?

that's only a logical conclusion if the stated goal is to avoid being directly responsible for murder

if the goal is to save the most lives then who gives a shit if you're a murderer?

If you want to sacrifice being together forever in paradise for a few more earthly years together, be my guest.

>le racism meme

>racism
>meme

>The man on A

Wtf, there are three you pleb

I think something is lost in translation. Clearly you're too busy eating lotus' to make sense.

The trolley problem is an ethical problem, not a legal one. You shouldn't consider if you become a murderer or not.

Choose the one with the most minorities

This would be more interesting if there was no one else on A other than the man

>He thinks rules are more important then lives

"But as for you learn what this means. I desire mercy not sacrifice."

>The only logical conclusion too every trolley problem is too walk away.

It depends on what the problem is.

How many people do you want to save

Vs.

How many people do you want to kill

This is simple partison ideological bullshit if you have witnesses...

Also you can either walk away or just never enciunter the peoblem in the first place.

In the end, it depends on what you ultimately think internally, how many people you tell, how many people are witness to the event, how many people they tell, and so on. If you dont male your choice in a cacuum without surveilence then word will get out about what youve done or didnt do and you will be judged.

Otherwise, its a coin toss between killing and saving.

A better choice in that regard is choosing between one person or the other; neither not knowning one iota of information about.

You will kill someone eother way if you choose or walk away.

Oh Spain!
little rascal...

The only answer is B, the one with the less deaths involved.

Real talk now.

literally no point in pulling it left

Too right.
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c

This is the easiest decision ever, pull the lever.

the /thread pill right here

This is kind of dumb, If i was the one at the lever I would hesitate. The guy at A would not.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice

What if I choose to not choose whether to decide or not?

The most important question is whether I can fuck the dead bodies, if so then its C every time.

Then you don't get to walk away.

OP is correct.

Pull the level and you become responsible for a death. Standby and you're not responsible for any (unless you otherwise caused them).

Choosing not to try and prevent something is NOT equivalent to causing it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded, and worse, most likely liberal.

The belief that you're causing something by not preventing it betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of causation, as well as the inability to understand that neutral states exist.

>choose not to decide
>walk away

wrong, this is the answer
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

>be so beta that you can't act and bare the consequences
kys asap cuck

#nolivesmatter

>being so eager to please your mom and get a sniff of her rancid cunt that you're willing to murder
>being so stupid that you don't realize choosing not to act is also a choice with consequences, just one that doesn't end up with you as a murderer
>believing so firmly in his own imagined alphaness that he thinks he has the moral right to decide who lives and dies

No you KYS, you disgusting tryhard pussy beggar.

Anime music.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KZnxv95EZGs

t. numale beta

>the moral compass of a 3 year old.

absolutist morality is illogical and amoral.

the man is gonna pull the lever anyways and kill more people, might as well only kill 3.

if i were the man on A id pull the lever. Id actually brutally murder as many people as possible with my bare hands for my wife and kids. fuck everyone else.

if im the (you) id pull the lever

Anime song.
At least they'll have matching music when the train makes them 2d.

Nice one.

Well Sup Forums?

nice

What now?

Yeah really, If I were the guy on A i'd pull the lever instantly

Me and my family are the only people I care about at all. Everyone else on earth can get fucked for all I care.

what is with doing nothing, let A decide to kill the C line and make some shekel by selling your story to MSM

You'll be dead.
Pull it.

>The train is headed towards B.
>The two people on B are the wife and kid of you on A.
>Over there out of harms way is some stupid cunt who stumbled upon a lever that he hopes will enable him to kill the nine refugees who raped and murdered his wife.
>if noone pulls the lever, the train continues down B.
>if only you pull your lever, the train kills the refugees.
>if only the other man pulls the lever, You and your three best friends die.
>if both of you pull your levers, the train multi-track drifts down A + B.

What do you do? the only way the refugees can die is if you pull the lever, but that fuck over there is so gonna pull his own.

Whites are minorities globally

>man standing near people tied to the tracks.
>"hex dude. untie those people"

if he can pull to A
if he can't walk away.

It would be uselessly easy. Kill one (most likely) attempted mass murderer to save his nine would-be victims.

The 3 hostages make it way more difficult to absolve the weight of the decision.

Can someone pls post this abstract happy merchant wich consists out of just a few lines?

Let it hit B

RIGHT
MAKES
RIGHT

>Initial D music
How is this even a choice?

Fuck i literally have that playing in the next tab too
I still need to watch it, after i finish another volume of Hikaru no Go, such a fucking good OP.

>bare
*bear

Subtle and tasteful

Well, it's really easy to correct that. Now there is a hitman at every lever that will kill you if you walk away. Now what decision do you make?

>7,3 billion people living
>implying murdering people is something bad

Take this pill, faggots.

Smash mouth

>tfw when its too bad that multitrack drifting works for only two lines.

Actually there are solid reasons to do so. We have to reduce the population to survive.

This, more dead babbies