ITT: Times that Sup Forums was unconditionally BTFO and basically had to kill itself because there is literally no...

> ITT: Times that Sup Forums was unconditionally BTFO and basically had to kill itself because there is literally no counter-argument to truth this real.
> #knowledge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSFyoUehXMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this id incoming

are you gonna tell us all about how Egyptians were black and how u wuz kangs n sheeit?

Thread's over everyone.

What you mean that shit from zeitgeist that was completely debunked? oh noooo

I dont see an argument for this as well besides a meme picture

Mesopotamian cults, not egyptian. Abraham was born in Ur, a sumerian city.

Really makes ya think.

When you read all that stuff, and realize it's talking about structures inside the human body, and it finally occurs to you, that you are a single cell.

> 1 post
Even Christ was hung on two.

niggers are too dumb to know satire when they see it.

see
:^)

elaborate plz, that's interesting.

Fact: White people are the only creature that get killed by the sun. Look up photosynthesis. Trees turn sunlight into oxygen. (Most of) Us breathe oxygen. True science.

Skin Cancer. Google melanin. The sun actively hates you.

Finally the moon. Y'all moon vampires.

??? Round 3?

the Romans did it to the Greeks, who built their lore on the Mizraim who jacked and slightly altered their history from the Babylonians who did the same to the Sumerians
prima theologia user, its the only truth

some of us tan faggot

being this retarded.

God only half-love you then.

At least we don't get sickle cell

Is this why world is ruled by whites, while niggers cannot even build sovereign kingdom?
go pick my cotton, KFC chicken enthusiast

niggers can still get skin cancer you dimwit, albeit at lower rates than whites. It's directly related to the environments we lived in.

Also trees turn sunlight into chemical energy, the oxygen is a waste product. Fuck you niggers are stupid.

a kingdom? A nigger had never built a two-story house until europeans came along and put them to work.

Not cool. We all know that anemia never existed prior to the Civil Rights Act. It was intentionally invented to break the hearts of young black men. Like Heidi Klum in disease form.

holy shit you're retarded. Sickle cell is an autosomal recessive genetic condition, someone who is a sickle cell trait carrier actually has protective traits against malaria. Which explains why natural selection hasn't weeded out the gene. Look it up you stupid faggot.

> Look it up.

I did,

youtube.com/watch?v=KSFyoUehXMQ

well at least now I know you're baiting

False, they weren't able to invent most of the stuff on the right picture by themselves.