Will there ever again be full scale war in Europe? Will entire populations ever be mobilised again?

Will there ever again be full scale war in Europe? Will entire populations ever be mobilised again?

bump

That depends. Are we gonna kill our fellow white man in vain like our grandfathers did? Im not, and i doubt most of you would either.

Small, localized conflicts. Sure. Full scale war, i doubt it.

why non-Europeans care about Europe so much...

Is Britain not European now?

Britain is and will always be in Europe, you fucking idiot.

Lepen wins a plurality but looses the runoff vote leading to (another) civil war in France. The country slowly devolves into a Wiemar Republic level situation as the EU enters an economic depression. Eventually enough of the military flips and the Sixth Republic is hardcore natsoc. All recent migrants are put into camps while the remaining free Muslims have to wear special labels identifying themselves as such. The US is mostly indifferent, President Trump being busy with a crisis the Eastern Sea.

By the mid 2020s the other shoe will have dropped and France invades the Netherlands and Denmark to encircle Germany. Spain's government completely collapses and their military assumes power as the civilian government is dissolved. Same for Italy.

British Prime Minister Philip Hammond refuses to intervene, saying France is appeased with the current affair and won't make a play for Germany, and destabilize Europe. Three months later French troops pass over the Maginot Line and immediately occupy Frankfurt and Stuttgart. America, which had pulled out of Europe years ago, is still indifferent as French forces march towards Berlin. Following that, the invasion of Belgium occurs and the EU is completely destroyed as their headquaters are occupied. Then France goes full retard and, following China's lead, begins unrestricted submarine warfare on ships within their claimed waters. This begins WW3 when the first US ship is sunk.

>Eastern Sea

*East Sea (also known as the Sea of Japan or the Chinese Sea)

>Then France goes full retard and... begins unrestricted submarine warfare

Why would France risk alienating the US with this sort of action? Surely after 8 years of Trump America would support the Great Uncuckening?

The US literally does not care about Europe besides England. And if the Sixth Republic were to actually happen, the high from actually destroying the EU would make them delusional. Additionally, China would be much more aggressive and they would seriously entertain the idea that a united Eurasia could take on America and the UK. A decade or so of no real resistance and Appeasement would cause them to do things they'd regret later in hindsight.

Yes but european armies are full of traitorous shitskins that will start killing natives instead. This is why I lol every time someone brings up "eu army". Yeah. Good luck getting the turks in German army to fight against Turkey for an example. But they would have no problem killing European whites.

But surely browns are a small minority in each of the European armies?

yea when we decide we don't want brown and yellow people in our countries anymore. and it wont be called a war, it will be the equivalent of a father beating his disobedient child.

calling it now the whole thing will start because some muslim kills some random teenage girl and she happens to be the daughter of some general or politician. thats how itll start someone with power will just fucking snap and white people will become walking death machines. subhumans will realise they were better off living in their mudhuts.

How does france first occupy the netherlands and then belgium?

In Western Europe - not likely, since those countries will cease to matter. Eastern Europe however might have in a distant future a clash with Russia

Finland and Russia might duke it out if the former joins NATO

I'm a shitskin and have no issues killing other shitskins

But surely if war in Arabia hasn't attracted you you're not going to come and get involved in a European conflagration?

Yes, very soon. Northern middle east and Western Slavic EU will be the blood bath battleground. No shit here, it's gearing up.

Somalians fighting in a world war? Top jej

>war happens again in Europe
>European countries now have a shortage of men
>bring in more immigrants to culturally enrich their women

Why do it in Europe again? We've outsourced every other damn thing

I feel as if we need a war to revitalise western men and separate the wheat from the chaff.

After the first world war an entire generation had been transformed. I think we need a transformation.

On the other hand perhaps a lot of today's societal self destruction is due to so many of the best and brightest being chewed into paste by artillery.

What you say might have been true before industrialised war, but the way things were in those wars, wheat and chaff were ground alike.

There'll be one once your population climbs back up, and you stop importing all these forginers instead of fucking to replace your lost population, and working to build infrastructure to house it.

World Stage they call it.
Fuck off merkel, they voted leave.

Brussels will be the first place to be destroyed, probably by sleeper cells, or Anti-EU insurgents. Belgium itself will split into Wallonia and Flanders, and become provinces of France and Holland. It's like that already, almost. Britain will not miss out on an invasion of Germany, but the conflict will be more of a civil war across Europe, than one country invading another. There are a lot of people in every European country that hate the EU. Just add guns. Once foreign populations take sides against the natives, we will see horrific slaughter. Most of them will leave though, as they are only here for the money. Economic collapse will trigger all of this.

>being this retarded
not going to explain it to you out of spite

>an entire generation transformed
From boys to cadavers! From men, to broken husks.
Sure is fun!

that's.....that's far too poignant and true for Sup Forums. well done.

Just dead dead dead, like Joe and bill and Fred.

i dunno man, ask the germans

Fuck off kike, EU =/= Europe

>implying
Fuck off dad, this isn't a geography lesson.

They're just calling it the Union now?

I wonder how much money my country will make off the next European war?

i hope so

we need it. europeans thrive in war

Dresden looks lovely now without all those old historic buildings now doesn't it?

Have you been to Dresden recently? The historic buildings have all been rebuilt.

I absolutely agree

the accomplishments of europeans during the 6 years of the war far outweights and exceeds the accomplishments of europeans in the previous 50 years

>war happens in europe
>treacherous immigrants and jews show their true colours
>europeans become redpilled on said immigrants and jews and unite to purge them from our lands
>while in a male deficit compared to the amount of women, the remaining men are stronger and more based
>lots of babies are made and eventually the male/female ratio evens out while the white race once again establishes itself as the most powerfull