>2016
>not wearing red pills on your feet

Link below is the design. Discount code FALL25 gets the total price down to $124.99, free shipping

newbalance.com/pd/nb1-574/US574-BLANK.html?ICID=MAXIME_PN_NB1_5842&&&designId=2218997#US574/BXB01A21C01,BXB02A21C01,BXB05A02C01,BXB06A02B58,BXB07A02C01,BXB08A02C01,BXB09A02C01,BXB10A02A23,BXB11A02A23,BXB03A21C01,BXB12A19C01,BXB15A05B58,BXB04A03B58,BXB14A08B58,BXB16A07B29,LXB13A08A23,RXB13A08A23/g:woman/s:undefined/w:undefined/q:1/l:14/r:88

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-daily-stormer-fully-endorses-new-balance-whether-it-is-a-republican-company-or-not/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paying more than 50$ for sneakers is never redpilled, this is straight up niggershit no matter how you look at it.

I've already got a pair of 574's i bought last year, super comfy and good running shoes.

Is this going to be another one of those 'left wing faggots boycott something, value surges' things?
If so, I look forward to a future where pandering is at an end.

What sneakers that are under $50 actually look good?

Adidas stuff.

This is why the world is broke af. All of you are retarded. Spending more than $25 on regular shoes is fucking shit tier finances.

Nigger, have you ever owned a pair of New Balance?
They're the best sneakers in the country. They'll last years if you can prevent nogs from stealing them.

vans, dc, emerica, lakai

People are burning a shoe that I never knew existed in what is apparently a protest against my political views.

The left is beyond retarded.

I get Puma stuff off of amazon for like 30 and they can be pretty slick

Who the fuck pays over $50 for shoes that don't serve a specific purpose?

i don't wear sports shoes because i'm not a nigger, and I think they look like trash

Holy fuck is this just a board for advertising now? Shill threads are going to become fucking promotional advertising? The mods better take care of this before it fucking starts fuck you OP

this
op fuck off

What did OP mean by this?

I would never buy these as I'm not a racist piece of trash, just posted this as a joke. Let this thread die in peace.

New Balance shoes serve all purposes. That's just it. They're a daily wearer. They're a running shoe. They're a walking shoe, jogging shoe. Basketball shoe, tennis shoe, they serve every shoe purpose, unless you're one of those faggots that wants individual toes built into their shoes.
They will last 3+ years under daily casual use. They'll last more than a year under daily severe abuse.

>gender
>woman

oh hi there :))

anyway anons, are there any NB's that cost like 50$? its saturday, just got my salary and im my old vans are well old. I really liked them tho, so vans are nice but im open minded.

reported & saged

But they are red

chuck taylors, great for lifting too

Abo detected.

Why are New Balance considered "red pilled" or "anti globalist"? heard this quite often recently

>it's all an advertising ploy

never heard of new balance before this shit started

Nigger tier shoes

they endorsed trump and niggers are sharing pics of them "throwing" them away

where's the chicken da'quan?

>150$ for the shoes
The ultiimate cuckolding

>buying something under 50$ that will last you 2 years tops

I like my stuff to last, if I have to pay 120$ for some sneakers and they last me 6 years then Im good.

My last pair I have been wearing since fucking 2008 and I'm due for a new pair now. They cost me 110$ back then

neck yourself you cheap jew

BUY RED WING SHOES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS NEW BALANCE MAY HAVE ENDORSED TRUMP BUT THEY'RE STILL SHIT TIER SHOES

NBs don't have steel toes for kicking the shit out of leftys

saged and reported you shill

Who Puma here?

Don't get lost in the materialism

90% of shoes will last you that long you dumb retard. Sorry about your confirmation bias and light wallet, looks like you got jewed

This ching chong knows what's up.
Can't get more Americana than a Red Wing boot.

mfw I have wide feet and only new balance shoes fit my feet well

It's a )))conservative((( shoe now.

dailystormer.com/the-daily-stormer-fully-endorses-new-balance-whether-it-is-a-republican-company-or-not/

I don't give a shit what it is this thread is blatant advertisement with fucking links to purchase it. This isn't a god damn bulletin board for your to promote your product on

Your money goes further if you buy better shoes for specific purposes and maintain them.

You NEETs just can't stop wasting free money.

Consolidating all New Balance threads into 1.

great footwear for a city escape

Can confirm, NB fucking rocks
Also, if you got a little more money on your hands, you could buy mid AF1s. Yeah yeah it's a nigger shoe blah blah but it's so fucking comfortable, durable and good for basketball

>light wallet

I buy my shirts at walmart, I buy my pants from army surplus stores

I just like a good pair of shoes, fuck.

Where I live, some spic will shoot me for wearing red shoes. So, no thanks.

who's idea was it to import third world cultures into western civilization again? fuck.

FOLLOW ME

I am not broke though? I have a nice collection of nikes, jordans, adidas, asics, saucony, and many more and I continue to buy new shoes on the regular.

When the revolution comes, put a red wing boot on the neck of your nearest nigger

>spending $125 on shoes
>spending $50 on shoes
Faggot just get some plain black shoes who gives a shit if they're muh sneakers muh brand or whatever the fuck?

Autistic sheep.

>he's never owned quality shoes

I have boots I've had for five years and they look like new

I used to live about a block away from the New Balance headquarters. They have a big store right next to it, which is where I got my current sneakers.

I wish I could afford them
(im actually from Poland dont look at the flag)