Is Sup Forums satire?

is Sup Forums satire?

delete this

No.

no, but just as their are true "Sup Forumsacks", there are also proper cunts who continually get BTFO when they post here anonymously with their views

why do you think Bill the cunt posts on the Sup Forums reddit? He can use the safety of groupthink to shield him.

Bill, say that on Sup Forums fucker not on The Guardian see what happens.

>the guardian

What a joke.

I'm Bill. Ask me anything.

Sup Forums is a board to debate politics with freedom of speech, the people who go there are the ones who are satirical or not

why are you so salty over Trump?

Sup Forums is what the world needs.

You faggots really need to kill yourselves.
You have never preserved the white race
You guys come here to troll but us REAL men come to discuss the fall of western culture and we assemble to expand the alt-right and white culture.
You faggots don't even own guns.
You faggots have never killed a nigger.
Please, stop shitposting and be real for a second

Bill here. AMA

>Someone voluntarily working as a janitor on Sup Forums being a normie
Sounds legit

Of course it is. Except for the time it isn't.

Yes. The anonymous retard agreeing to be quoted for a Guardian piece are very representative of the board as a whole.

He's a racist, sexist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit!

No
Bill Clinton BTFO

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MUTHERFUCKING GAME

>1488
>Day of the Rope

i thought that mods being cucks was common knowledge

not surprised at all desu

Fuck you bill we are gonna hunt you down.
I will hack your shit
Remember
Never forgive
Never forgetti
Never Spaghetti
We is Legion
Expect us

no

most people are here for memes. We are meme adidcts

If you don't know whether it's satire, then you need to keep lurking.

>moderator of the Sup Forums subreddit

its a literal cancerfag who thinks he's funny. of course he'd be assblasted when trump won

Read closer, he isn't even a janitor. He's a fucking moderator on r/Sup Forums. Redditors are all the same

It's more complicated than that.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

We even have fun mascots for children.

>Le satire may may
It's real user. 1488 race war now!

bill clinton browses pol
woah

>Implying women should vote

Literally only white men can choose sides. The rest vote according to their group.

>I go to Sup Forums for trolling
>gets called out every single time to go back to plebbit

Fuck you Bill you fucking faggot. I hope your ass was reamed from the 24/7 gloating threads we had when Trump won

that is what we refer to as a 'cuck'

Yes and no. On the one hand a lot of the discourse on this board is simple trolling and shitposting. I myself take part in this side of the board a lot. This shitposting, however, is simply another facet of the existing board culture, or counter culture, of the current political establishment. Sup Forums is largely contrarian and so one need not actually create much discussion on the board since most of its users' views are simply, literally, anything politically incorrect. One simply doesn't need to engage in much serious discussion here as a result. Sup Forums's so called 'satire' is simply this board making fun of itself and the views it espouses. In other words, Sup Forums isn't satire, it can just make fun of itself. There are two types of people who say Sup Forums is satire and they're both newfags. The first are people who can't possibly believe that people think more conservitively than them and so decide that they must be joking. The second are edgy teenagers or fuckers with no self awareness who wear their knowledge of Sup Forums as a badge of pride. The kind of alt right faggots who use Sup Forums lingo irl and who never learned how and why to hide their fucking power level. So basically Sup Forums isn't satire, that's just what entry level newfags with no knowledge of the board's culture believe.

WHITE RACE BEST RACE
NIGGER RACE WORST RACE

> implying either of the two candidates could be called "fit to be president."

For fucks sake, Clinton is probably about to catch a couple felony convictions.

Of course women should have the vote.

It's the darkies that should not. :^(

t. progressive Peter

I'll fucking get you, Bill

Yes we all meme about this shit ironically but you autistic retards take it seriously

asl?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Fuck off faggot, speak for yourself. Don't you have a girlfriend you have to watch cuck you?

This smart man that only came here for trolling, does he think he contributed to Trump election by steering our shit with his trolling? I bet he doesn't.
These people are so smart, yet don't have a clue of what they are doing.

how and why hide?