Do you think Onema will legalize weees on her way out?

Do you think Onema will legalize weees on her way out?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/barack-obama-on-your-way-out-federally-legalize-marijuana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh wow my iPhone completely fucked up that post

If he could have he would have. He has no intention to.

change.org/p/barack-obama-on-your-way-out-federally-legalize-marijuana

Here's a link to the petition.

prsdent onema pls legize weees

he really can't, not in time. I mean he did what he had the power to do which is have the FDA and DEA reconsider its scheduling status and ordered the DEA to leave legal states and medical states alone.

But the DEA decided it's still schedule I. So we're fucked when Sessions is appointed.

He has nothing to fear at the end of his presidency. Maybe he hasn't done it all those other years because of cowardice. O I love the fact is not to get the hang chance for

Haha! This is very funny?

Whoops! My iPhone added some extra words at the end of my post there. I miss Android.

no, that's just your brain on drugs

literally scrambled eggs, get help and stop trying to spread this degeneracy to our youths

He completely laughed his ass off when asked. Also, could he even Executive Order something like that?

Since most house republicans are big government cucks and all.

yeah dude lets legalize weed bro yeah man hahahahahaha im so high right now man i just injected 57 weedz XDDDDDD

Not an argument. I loathe weed because of how sluggish it makes me.

Pretty much the only drugs I do are shrooms and caffeine, but holy FUCK this needs to stop being an issue.

Absolutely! I don't even listen to reason anymore, to be quite honest with you. I do the same thing you do, ironically shitpost and scream sarcastic remarks. They are mostly towards myself, though, to keep me feeling sane.

Anything he does by Executive Order can be undone by it.

What is life like to someone who regularly partaken in psychedelic mushrooms?

Posting on a phone gives me a type of pace that forces patience upon me. It is wonderful!

This
I don't even get high from weed. I think it's something to do with my genetics, it does literally nothing to me while sober, and while drunk it just makes me fall asleep and/or blackout.

But we could make SO MUCH tax money off of weed. We could give everyone big tax relief because of how much dude weed lmao kids would spend on weed.

>prohibition is a violation of human rights
Don't you goys know human rights don't exist in a democracy? It's why we need a totalitarian UN. For weed reasons.

And those who can benefit from it. It's perfectly alright if you can't focus on it, it's not for you.

>regularly
Hardly. I am extremely dependent on caffeine but shrooms are a 4 times a year thing.

>mfw the US goes full isolationist, nixes income tax and runs everything on the consumption tax meme because lmao which wars lmao
Can I have a MAGA?

>But we could make SO MUCH tax money off of weed.
I am so fucking tired of hearing this argument. I would like it legalized, (don't even use the shit), but the tax revenues would not be the large and is not a significant factor in whether or not it's legalized. It's an argument liberals use when they can't actually make a coherent argument for liberty because they completely disregard such arguments when it comes to economics.

>the extremely right wing long time Trump supporting electorates that are handpicked not to swing will totally swing their vote, especially if we threaten their lives!
>the republican congress will totally let clinton into office and stop themselves from doing anything for at least 4 years
>people will totally vote on a civil war guys

Jesus are they this delusional? Are we going to see a second set of tears on December 19th, a third set on January 6th, and a fourth set on January 20th?

Will Donald Trump legalize marijuana/reefer/grass/pot/smoke/dope/ganja?

Are you ok?

It's a fortunate side effect. It should be legalized mainly for the personal liberties of all Americans. Being able to tax it and make millions off it is just the added bonus. Would love to see more people have this perspective on legalization.

No, he had 8 years to re-schedule it and he sat on his ass on it.

Unlikely with the Sessions pick.
At most he'll make it no longer illegal on a federal level, which honestly doesn't do much since state police almost never enforce the federal law if it conflicts with the state law.

People cling to every chance they get in the hope that the American government still cares about the constitution. They don't, thus the electoral college will be the way it is and people will suffer. Tyranny comes with applause.

Black markets just cause crime, if you don't want legalized marijuana and a growing hemp industry you're a fucking un-American faggot.

>It should be legalized mainly for the personal liberties of all Americans.
It's too bad the people that this sort of language is almost completely foreign to people who would actually want it legalized, i.e., liberals, and the people with whom this language is quite popular, i.e., conservatives, don't want it. Then you have libertarians who nobody gives a shit about.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Always so concerned, feels for everyone senpai.

>her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would imagine that his position on weees would be leaving it up to the individual states, similar to his abortion stance.

The American government cares about the constitution which is why Donald Trump will be our next president, because he was fairly elected via the electoral college.

>Does nothing for 8 years
>does something on his way out

nah.

The first blackish president can't be the president that legalizes weed at a federal level.

> the president is all mighty
> now Trump will be president

>using a mobile device to browse Sup Forums unironically

Can he just change the law willy nilly like that?

>the electoral college is to ensure public doesn't choose someone unqualified

Yeah that is not at all what it is for.