After watching the CD-i Zelda cutscenes so much, I actually enjoy the style. What are some cartoons that look like this?

After watching the CD-i Zelda cutscenes so much, I actually enjoy the style. What are some cartoons that look like this?

Attached: gee.gif (384x239, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubaXd19PkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=YLeRrigJB-c
youtube.com/watch?v=k3sYcuXCInA
youtube.com/watch?v=-uFRbYP8S0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=E4unyZNh84M
youtube.com/watch?v=jKc2_QIO0Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=AGKcM1bXlXA
youtube.com/watch?v=MGsB4WHEDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA
vimeo.com/143013061
youtube.com/watch?v=ShYu46fd5Iw
youtu.be/2ivXGH4Fhuo
youtube.com/watch?v=j5HjsMkNxF8
youtube.com/watch?v=bF1MYsAT8NI
youtube.com/watch?v=o-7hzOLCCis
youtube.com/watch?v=GnKySwxAl3g
youtube.com/watch?v=gslAG2OEO1c
youtube.com/watch?v=cKF3IVqljTk
hg101.kontek.net/zeldacdi/zeldacdi.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Early seasons of Adventure Time?

the pilot definitely counts

youtube.com/watch?v=ubaXd19PkIU

youtube.com/watch?v=YLeRrigJB-c
youtube.com/watch?v=k3sYcuXCInA

"The Treasure Planet" has a really jittery, awkward animation sort of like the CDI games

I think the same Studio that did Zelda also did the animated segment in the Star Wars Hollyday Special.

Attached: starwars_holiday_animation[1].jpg (660x406, 107K)

The Settlers 3 intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uFRbYP8S0Y
Kinda surprised it never caught on the way the CDI Zelda did.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4unyZNh84M

Sally Cruikshank's stuff maybe

That's cool.

Also, hello reaction image.

Attached: N U T.png (704x479, 427K)

Nope. Star Wars was done by Nelvana, while Faces of Evil was done by Animation Magic.
The latter also did pic related.

Attached: 77183-i-m-meen-dos-front-cover[1].jpg (800x785, 138K)

Soviet Animation. It was Soviet animators who did the CD I games animation.

Dr. Katz

Attached: dr katz.gif (500x338, 450K)

AMA

Attached: tmp_27882-20180315_230652-1099692462.jpg (3264x1836, 1.22M)

Post some Weegee

Does it work?

where is dino time?

It still amuses me how Jeremy Shada's older brother voiced Finn in the pilot, and by the time the show got picked up into a full series he'd gotten to old to voice the character anymore. Especially now that Jeremy's probably well past the age his brother was when he did Finn's original voice.

How do you like them? Is the controller useable?

Ok
Yep, got it a few years back. Still works and plays fine
Heh, sorry I don't have it

Attached: tmp_27882-Weegee467178707.png (998x2517, 197K)

Home Movies is pretty much in this style, right?

You'll probably find something like it in liquid television

youtube.com/watch?v=jKc2_QIO0Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=AGKcM1bXlXA

Anybody has posted The Bulgarian Treasure Planet yet? For Shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGsB4WHEDZ8

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

Take care of that thing and the games.

Dude, come on, there's only like 20 posts here

What's for dinner?

Hotel Mario is a steaming shitheap that is only worth playing for the cutscenes, many of the levels have broken design and are painful to traverse.

The Faces Of Evil however isn't bad, just extremely challenging, there are parts where the game becomes abhorant to play but otherwiseotherwise it it is very enjoyable to beat a stage and pass it.
The story however is extremely nonsensical even for the Canon zelda series and is mainly where the game gets its bad press.

With the controlers the only one you would use would be the sega genesis look alike. As its the only one with any feasible funtionality. The spoon controler is laughable, the vcr type controler is rage inducing as the joystick is on the center, and the other one I'm fairly convinced is a dildo. There is a fourth one that steals the SNES controler design, but I don't have it.
Will do.

Attached: tmp_27882-20180315_233727-1524882015.jpg (3264x1836, 1.13M)

Yellow Submarine is probably fits this and is something every animation fan should watch

youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA

vimeo.com/143013061

Attached: beatles.png (750x410, 241K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ShYu46fd5Iw

youtu.be/2ivXGH4Fhuo

soundcloud.com/cohnkofkorea/steamed-hams-but-it-takes-place-in-hyrule

A little off-topic but why are some boards frozen

I've seen the site freeze before but I can't remember any instances where it was just a couple boards, is it because the servers only deal with a few specific boards each?

I'm liking all the synthesizer references.

they should have put that flying carpet nigga in BotW

>gwonam becomes the new fast travel

Since it's kinda Sup Forums, I need to ask. What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? It's all, frozen.

japmoot broke it, along with Sup Forums and /vg/

Aw fuck, well at the very least it means no more shit threads to see for a bit.

IM Meen has the same style as Zelda (and by the same people), but MUCH better animation quality.

/r9k/ guy filmed killing himself, popular boards on lockdown to prevent spamming.

Why cant people just find some nice quiet place in the neck of woods to off themselves.

It's a shame all the animated madness and weird dubbing in I M Meen serves such a boring game where nothing ever happens.

Have you tried playing Zelda's Adventure, or could you just never get your hands on it?
Word is that it's pretty much unplayable for too many reasons.

Attached: Zeldasadventure.jpg (220x237, 20K)

Schwaaa? How'd he do it? Gotta link? This is what doki doki literature club has prepared me for

Attached: 1520972705630.jpg (562x530, 70K)

Reminder that the guy who made this also worked on Dexter, the original PPG, Johnny Bravo, Mike Lu and Og and a few Klasky Csupo stuff like Duckman. He also currently teaches at CalArts.

Animation magic (the Zelda and Mario CDi people) also made this. Mutant Rampage: Body Slam, which is weird and clunky beat 'em up for the cdi. Imagine playing that with the remote. But yeah, like usual it's the cutscenes that make it. Here's the intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5HjsMkNxF8

Welp.
He did it alright.
Two guys from my high school offed themselves. One had gotten a girl pregnant senior year and hung himself in his dad's garage. The other got cucked by his wife and drove into on coming traffic (he was able to make it look like an accident and his life insurance paid out. I wonder what this guy's motivation was.

Attached: 1517822753773 - Copy.jpg (348x278, 82K)

Also here's a playthrough of the game with all the cutscenes: youtube.com/watch?v=bF1MYsAT8NI

And if that cyborg wolfman's voice sounds familiar, that's because the VA is Madie Blaustein a.k.a. Meowth.

I think this is all the cutscenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=o-7hzOLCCis
youtube.com/watch?v=GnKySwxAl3g

Pretty much.

The Three Friends and Jerry

Did you know that I.M Meen has a sequel where the villain is I.M Meen's gf who wants to erase parts of history and just fuck up everything?

Attached: 306141-chill-manor-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x987, 186K)

Does anyone more knowledgeable know if Animation Magic drew and animated using Amigas?

Cdi user here, went to bed.

Yeah, Zeldas adventure is way too rare and expensive for may taste tbqh, apart from the fact that it is a broken unplayable mess, copies of it go for no lower than 600 dollarioos the last I checked. I've seen them go mint for no lower than 1000.

There are two episodes of Fox's Peter Pan that has animation straight up comparable to CD-I.

youtube.com/watch?v=gslAG2OEO1c

I guess the animated cutscenes from Claw count in terms of quality and aesthetics, though the game is actually good.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKF3IVqljTk

LGR reviewed some educational game animated by the same studio a while back, you can clearly see the resemblance.

If you mean I.M Meen it's already been mentioned here Though I'd hardly consider I.M Meen educational at all, despite the intention.

Captain Pronin

kind of relevant but here's a neat interview about the creation of the game for anyone interested

hg101.kontek.net/zeldacdi/zeldacdi.htm

>hardcore gaming
Though the interview is nice, I've always loved this article for the mental leaps that this author goes through to justify that these games are 'good'. Contrarianism at its finest. But honestly, I wouldn't accept any less from Hardcore Gaming.

Attached: 1296345993037.jpg (369x313, 21K)