Sup Forums and Sup Forums are kill, can I hang out with you guys

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are kill, can I hang out with you guys

Attached: ronnies greatest hits.gif (900x301, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mw7N_tsBkRE?t=6144.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdFKW5nhC54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Sakura Maiden screen reflection is my favorite.

This can be the official Sup Forums embassy thread.

Attached: Woody Smash.jpg (680x850, 64K)

>Sup Forums is kill
>Well, maybe it's finally time I try /vg/
>/vg/ is kill as well
Oh well.

Let's post game comics and crossovers I guess?

Attached: 1437717402000.gif (302x452, 19K)

What happened?

Sup Forums is now /cov/

K

Attached: 1480669104399.jpg (800x1025, 413K)

Attached: 1520304161218.jpg (863x415, 169K)

/trash/ says someone killed themselves yesterday. Boards might be killed due an FBI investigation. I don't know if I believe that, though.

What games are you playing Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521080965258.jpg (670x985, 384K)

Someone on /r9k/ an hero'd live on stream, as you'd expect the video made the regular rounds pretty quick and responses varied from 'nothing of value was lost' in most places to idiots visiting /k/ for the first time to learn how a shotgun works.

The Silver Case
It's pretty much suda51's first notable game and it's on sale on steam

Any links to the video?

Vermintide II, as punished Bardin

Sup Forums/v/Sup Forumslent bonding

Attached: crona cute.gif (500x281, 702K)

Wait, what? Really? That sucks.

Sup Forums has had suicide and other drama happen in the past. It'll survive.

And that's why I don't believe it's related. It's far from the first time someone's killed themselves or someone else on here, and it's the same shit-spewing we've always done.

Fuck both of those boards.

Salsa, now

Just finished with a match of 2v2 in Rocket League for Switch.

Defense of the Dead Game 2

Attached: 1520001942962.jpg (1268x326, 100K)

I was playing XCOM 2: WotC, but not right now. Will be playing games shortly but I might switch to something else.

Sup Forums is love my dude. We accept all people.... unfortunately.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better than the tumblr posters and drawfag dicksuckers we get here.

Attached: sonic dance.gif (506x701, 1.03M)

Have you tried literally just Googling "/r9k/ suicide"? You're probably already on a list anyway.

Yeah, so far as I know it's only Sup Forums, /vg/ and Sup Forums that are frozen, although I can't be arsed to go through the whole list- it's possible they're all hosted on their own, heavier-duty server separate from whatever ones run the rest given their high bandwidth usage, and that server isn't working properly at the moment. I don't think they're the fastest/biggest boards period though, IIRC Sup Forums overtook 'em a while back and that isn't frozen.

Might and Magic 6, and in a little while I'm gunna read Sideways #2

Attached: 636244-might-and-magic-vi-the-mandate-of-heaven-windows-screenshot.jpg (640x480, 96K)

gonna play some Vermintide 2 later tonight

gonna read some Hellboy right now

Attached: 1508262688300.png (674x324, 74K)

Which could mean you're correct. Sup Forums might be running on a dedicated server.

i'm masturbating to press switch

Medieval Cop on Kongregate

Can any Sup Forumsisitors explain every dragon age webcomic joke? I only played origins and never recruited sten but I like reading awkward zombie and manly guys doing manly things

Attached: 5F66C69E-CF02-47A2-936A-8148FE9E7851.jpg (650x614, 229K)

Working through FF3. Couldn't stop myself from giggling when the midgets called themselves midgets.

Just finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2. And by "finished" I mean done every sidequest and merc mission at least once (fuck doing them over in NG+), beat every named enemies and S-ranked every Rare Blades. Just took me 355 hours.

Attached: 1520362297337.png (2100x1000, 958K)

Damn, I hardly visit Sup Forums and was wondering what was going on with /vg/.

trying to remember what I was doing in Radiant Historia

Nigga that's kawaii as fuck.

Attached: 1492668572075.jpg (1000x916, 174K)

So, is the game worth it? And will I be lost if I never played Xenoblade 1? I want to play 2, but I'm not interested in dropping $60 on a 3DS game at this point.

penis

just emulate XC1 if you want to play it

And Sup Forums is down too so I can't talk about Made in Abyss. Thank goodness I watch cartoons or I'd have to be productive.

>So, is the game worth it?
No, it unbelievably bad. Like Sonic '06 bad.
>And will I be lost if I never played Xenoblade 1?
It has nothing to do with the first one.

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /rk9/, Sup Forums, /vg/ frozen

Any other boards affected?

Etrian Odyssey V
Pokemon Ultra Sun (multiplayer)
Odin Sphere
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS

I've been alternating between those lately.

post some vidya funnies

Attached: 00059.gif (650x249, 22K)

Well, the comic appears to be saying he's a hipster. Or up his own ass about the lore of his people and THEREFOR a hipster.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Good thing I got it on sale
It keeps crashing every once in a while
At least my nigga autosave has my back and it takes little to open up the game again

Okay since Sup Forums is here and I know they love this game I'm gonna take this opportunity, I've had this game since around Christmas but I haven't been able to play it because I got spoiled about the fact that Pyra fuckin betrays you!?!? and for some reason seeing that cutscene has kept me so mad at this game I have been unable to start it, so to get over this and actually be able to play the game I just gotta ask why? Like wtf happened?

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /rk9/, Sup Forums, /vg/
They are all coming here aren't they?

Attached: 1449795728965.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Yeah OK

Attached: 1438498770460.png (630x700, 558K)

heh heh

Attached: ef4d90eaf2bd5083e0cd352368821fcd--mario-and-luigi-mario-bros.jpg (600x600, 78K)

If you like story-heavy JRPGs and can cope with anime tropes, XC2 is definitely worth playing. You can play through it just fine with no knowledge of 1, though having played 1 makes some of the shit that goes down in the final chapter of 2 take a whole new meaning.

You can easily emulate 1 on most toasters or hack it (or buy it, 20 bucks on Wii U Virtual Console, 40 for the N3DS port) on your N3DS or Wii U, and I'd recommend doing so even though it's not vital for playing 2, just because it's an amazing game by its own right.

Probably. I came from Sup Forums after checking that Sup Forums was also down.

Stellaris. New updates to the beta patch, so I want to see resource boost that Gestalt empires get.

only if you post nedroids

Crona is the cutest

Attached: crona wave.gif (371x476, 715K)

You act like we haven't been a dumping ground for Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums for years now.

Sup Forums thinks this place is a joke, /r9k/ hate almost every other board, Sup Forums and /vg/ are here more than you seemingly realize.

I have no idea on Sup Forums because I haven't been there in 10 years.

i cri errytime

Attached: 1469969748249.jpg (468x594, 92K)

I for one am excited for our sleepover all together!

Attached: That's a-ok.png (347x300, 80K)

Alright, sounds like I'll be getting it after I play 1. Thanks!

Lying on a pile of shit is still better than laying on a pile of shit while another pile of shit lays on top of you

And? Crossboarding has always been a thing. Original oldfags would go to all the boards and just never say shit. Lurk motherfucker.

Asked this in the last thread so I’ll ask here. What are interactions/crossovers you’d love to see from Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums? I want to see Asura vs. Atrocitus, Megabyte vs Sigma from Reboot, Dante meeting up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Kratos meeting Wonder Woman or Thor, and one user got me wanting a Matt Murdock: Ace Attorney game/crossover badly.

Attached: 201D87D4-FE5C-48EE-9CA0-FD5593DAEDBD.jpg (289x500, 51K)

We can have a pillow fight!

Attached: Pillow_fight.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Tokyo Xanadu +ex ultimate edition

Sora, Towa, and Rion are best girls.

Pyra doesn't betray you, that was just a fake rumor floating around the game's launch when nobody knew shit. The game even mocks the idea of a betrayal really early on where Nia asks Rex to watch that Pyra don't stab him in the back and Pyra replies that she doesn't even have a knife. If you're referering to the very-end-game-scene where she destroys the bridge, she's doing this to save Rex's life because she knows he'd have refused to live her side any other way and she was about to go ALLAHU ACKBAR to save the world.

Attached: what__s_outside_these_walls__by_3_angled_blue.png (669x879, 68K)

Re-playing Valkyria Chronicles on Steam in preparation for Valkyria Chronicles 4

Attached: 20180312220448_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

>Matt Murdock: Ace Attorney game/crossover
Holy shit, yes!

Finished Ape Escape 2

>Sup Forums thinks this place is a joke,
Sup Forums has always had a love hate boner for us.

>/r9k/ hate almost every other board
Shit board is shit

>Sup Forums and /vg/ are here more than you seemingly realize.
I browse /vg/ a lot, Sup Forums not so much because it's meh.

>I have no idea on Sup Forums because I haven't been there in 10 years.
Sup Forums still exists?

Artist?

Attached: 1519525571756.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Carmageddon Max Pack
Just finished Splat Pack around a week ago and now I'm going through the main game.

Is someone going to post otaku dad?, this seems like the perfect opportunity

Devilman vs Hellboy Featuring Dante From the Devil May Cry Series & Knuckles.

I hope it's hard. VC1 on PC was balls hard and I loved every second of it, but they fixed the glitch causing double incoming damage.

Just beat Mankind Divided

Attached: 1518301438524.jpg (631x591, 36K)

You rang my Hulk Hogan child?

Attached: FUCK YEAH.jpg (900x1327, 288K)

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better than the tumblr posters and drawfag dicksuckers we get here.
Sup Forums has fallen so far they've even banned sakurafish even though 100% of the catalog is waifuposting and there is no actual discussion at all. Sup Forums is nothing but redditors and neogaf since pretty much all of old/v/ moved to /vr/, codex, 2x4, etc.

Attached: Kilowog_006.jpg (703x800, 126K)

Really? I saw some cutscene of Rex fucking defeated on the ground and her basically just going "oh I guess I'm with you now" to whoever beat him then I saw some anons talking about it happening and mentioning that it eventually gets resolved but I don't remember how I just remember that cutscene kind of pissing me off like "jeez if she just does that what's the point of character bonding/growth"

Was it worth it? I heard it was too short so I didn't bother.

How the FUCK Capcom hasn’t done that shit yet I’ll never know. It’s the perfect crossover. A bonus if She Hulk is in there too. There’s just so much potential for that one crossover.
Where the fuck do I throw my money for this shit? Can spawn join the party?

because Gisnep is being real shit about Capcom crossovers

>he doesn't have a saucenao button built right into his Sup Forums

Attached: 1519771653975.gif (500x281, 324K)

Attached: 15387265486.jpg (1260x1920, 587K)

Killer Instinct 2013 I'm getting tired of nothing but fucking Jago's

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better than the tumblr posters and drawfag dicksuckers we get here.

So by "we accept all people" what you mean is "I can be a huge dickhole"?

>mfw Sup Forums is being nice to the refugees and not being a dick about their situation.

Attached: Rei Smile.png (244x192, 82K)

Attached: 1513219569943.gif (245x184, 238K)

Mega Man 11 looks good!

Is the shitty cartoon still happening though, some people are saying it's cancelled.

Crosspoters ruined our board years ago. No point in trying to put out a fire when you've got naught but ash.

Don't forget Discord. There's no real reason for Sup Forums anymore, its a dumping ground for the shittiest threads around. Only worth going there when events are happening, like speedrunning, E3, TGS, etc.

boards bicker all the time but at the end of the day we are all just a bunch of degenerates

Attached: 1459225009059.gif (500x323, 481K)

You don't want to point that out. You're begging for trouble that way.

Attached: 1380749956236.png (641x473, 350K)

It’s a real shame man. Capcoms Monster Hunter crossovers recently have been solid shit like the DMC one, but I know they aren’t innocent either. MvCi and their other past crimes are unforgivable, but mannnnn I would kill for that Matt Murdock:AA crossover. That’s printing money right there.

>Not the comic that is Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined

Attached: page119.png (999x869, 618K)

Don't fall for Sup Forums's cuck memes, here's the actual cutscene youtu.be/Mw7N_tsBkRE?t=6144. Pyra sacrifices herself to save her friends. Rex then gets a power up and go save her

most of them went to /bant/

To all my Sup Forums pals, if you have a Switch and friends, you should consider picking up Kirby Star Allies. Or at least just listen to the soundtrack, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SdFKW5nhC54

with love from Sup Forums

Attached: 1520393505693.png (1236x1720, 1.67M)

There is only room for one game in my heart

Attached: ck2_14.png (1366x768, 1.86M)