ALIENS JUST LANDED IN WASHINGTON, DC

>ALIENS JUST LANDED IN WASHINGTON, DC

What would be Sup Forums reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBuk1HXcz1k
youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking spics need to get the fuck out already.

>FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>Look, Project Bluebeam
>Sage

Gimmie da alien pussy

KAME

*unzips dick*

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

>I must defend the god emperor
*Goosesteps away*

/thread

/thread 2.0

Honestly, I've never understood the fucking moronic mentality of wanting other life to exist in the universe. It's not going to be like Star Trek, it's going to be like when the Europeans came and met the Indians. If they come to us, they fucking die, end of story. We can't be around them, or be exposed to them.

We can't trust them, we don't know anything about them, and we can't risk anything. It's kill or be killed at that point. Either we kill them, or they're going to kill us and rape our planet. Nuke everything so they get nothing if it's clear we're going to lose.

Fucking spongeheaded green pieces of garbage. Go back to your own planet, you fucks. You'll all get nothing.

Good! The white house needs more diversity - serves those cis fucks right!

THE MILKY WAY BELONGS TO THE USA

Wall

FUCK OFF SPACENIGGERS! WE'RE FULL!

ack ack ACKack!

FUCK OFF BUMS, WE TOLD YOU YOU CAN CRASH ON THE MOON

Personally, I doubt that since the only reason aliens would have to come to Earth to enslave/kill humans is if they like to enslave/kill stuff.

For a civilization capable of FTL space flight would have developed technologies of resource extraction that would make the effort of invading and then keeping the natives under control tedious when they can just strip mine an asteroid or comet for the shit they need and watch us stumble about with niggers laughing their asses off.

They have to go back.

We will build a Dyson sphere, it's going to be so great and so thick, and it'll have a door and they'll be allowed to come through but only if they do so legally.

This movie was terrible. It was a parody of a movie that was so self-evidently awful, it didn't need parodying.

And before you deny it, consider the last time you're watched. It's aged like shit and watching it is just an unpleasant experience.

>(((Aliens)))

Fuck off, you Croatian faggot. You probably vote for whatever the liberal faggot party is in your country.

They fucking die, or we die and nuke everything. Anything else is unacceptable.

Immediately play this loudly as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBuk1HXcz1k

Spotted the reptilian

What's the goal of your master plan?

Have President Trump meet with their leader and grab them by the pussy.

LMAO

I would literally deal with it

IT'S HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

>ronpaul.png

>fuck off space niggers were full

checked, beat me to it

You have to go back.

Hey, aliens, the USA isn't the capital of the world, okay? You could have tried landing in Ottawa.

Calm down and eat a burger, your blood sugar is getting low again and it's making you a cranky little bitch.

>capital of the world
>Ottawa
try Astana, faggot.

So what you're saying is; you feel that it'll be closer to Babylon 5 or Starship Troopers than Star Trek?

>ALIENS JUST LANDED

BUILD WALL

>You have to go bACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

hello ribbit

4pbp

DO YOU WANT A WAR TO BREAK OUT BECAUSE YOUR PRIME MINISTER IS A FUCKING KEK AND CLOSEST CASE FAGGOT?!

Fuck off, space niggers, we're fiull.

You can crash on the moon, if you want.

They better convert to Christianity or they'll get hanged in public

DEU'S VULT

Seriously you want this jackass to have a conversation with aliens?! We'd all be dead already if it happened!

>88
HH

>We'd all be dead already if it happened!
and if they kill us we win!
WE WIN!

Because we're all winning when we're dead! It makes so much sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0

Fck off illegal aliens we are full

>ayy lmao

Crashing this country

WITH NO WHITE MEN

I disagree. We are currently inferior to them, but some civilizations would see us as a threat that, if left alone, could advance in technological capability and possibly become a very real threat. We could be wiped out for that reason, alone.

Serve our god emperor.

The singularity needs to happen and soon for the sake of our survival then.

SEE JEWS IN SPACE!!!

Propably demons not aliens.

but if the demons are coming from off the planet, doesn't that make them aliens?

>Selam Alejkum, Angels of Allah! Have you come to crush the infidel?
>Ack-ack-bar!
>Wonderful! Alalallalalalalalaaaaa

Are they legal ?

Make Earth Great Again

SPECIES WAR NOW

GAS THE XENOS

Make Centauri Prime great again! Like in the old days!

Kill all Xenos of course...

POO

spbp

I live like 5 miles away from d.c. so I would probably live stream it for Sup Forums

holy fuck need to watch this movie RIGHT NOW

send them to us

If they can get here we cant kill them. It would be like colonialism again, but this time we are the stick weilding nigs

Ayy veyy

AYY DUDE LMAOOOOO

Fpbp
MAGA

BUILD SPACE WALL

pls kill the Jews first.

"Take me to your leader", you say?
You took a wrong turn. Israel is a couple thousand miles to the east of here.

Are there hot alien girls?
Are they gonna make me immortal?

If no to both, i dont give a shit, switch the channel.

kill yourself you edgy clown

they are coming from another dimension

Id try and fuck one without its consent

>dat pic
I know this shit is because of us.
i am not laughing anymore.

Where all the space hunnies at!

FOR EMPEROR AND IMPERIUM!