What's the easiest way to redpill your friends without losing them?

What's the easiest way to redpill your friends without losing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT0eta7jXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

Have no friends.

Very very slowly honestly, much of the time you'll be taking neutral ground. I have a hyper liberal blue pill chugging friend who is slowly turning.

SHOVE PAULINE LETTRES UP YOUR ARSE!

I find this weird, didn't Jesus dine with sinners? This is why religion has problems. Why the flip flop?

Find better friends.

Jesus was an heretic.

Sink or swim nigger, if they drown leave them behind.

Same reason I don't make friends with fat fucks or drunks, they can't even manage basic addiction and are a detriment to my life, not a benefit. Want to maintain fitness and wealth? Surround yourself with people who do both.

Friendship should be mutual, not parasitic or commensal.

Simply begin by pointing out conspiratorial events in history which have a large amount of evidence to back them up. MKUltra, Report from Iron Mountain, the Federal Reserve being created by the Warburgs and Rothschild, Gulf of Tonkin Incident, the sinking of the USS Maine.

This breaks the conditioning and allows them to digest larger red pills.

Because Jesus was trying to help them, for examples homos are an abomination but if a homo wants to be straight you should help him

How do you go about making a homo straight, exactly?

Minus burning at the stake or beating them until they say they are...

I don't know, even getting diseases doesn't wake them up to the dangers of being a homo. Legalising homosexuality was a mistake

>TFW right-wing 14/88 friends
feelsgoodman

>What's the easiest way to redpill your friends without losing them?
Start with slightly politically incorrect statements, then move towards more and more controversial issues.
Just redpilled one of my homies about leftist governments and right wing dictatorships being the antidote to them before they become full communist distopias.
Then showed him (((who))) is really behind left wing governments and why. Told him about the Kalergi Plan. Told him about homosexuality and STDs/suicide rates

I destroyed a hardcore liberal in just about 30 minutes. I left him blabbering, sad and confused. You could see the leftism leaving his body as the redpills fell down like a hammer on him
Next stop: niggers and IQ

Just casually be proud of your heritage.

youtu.be/iE95bLUhm64

WOO WOO WOOOOOO!

Dunno, maybe Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence has some ideas on the matter.

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

youtube.com/watch?v=NUT0eta7jXA

Having a 2 year plan.

I'm serious.

Once you stick with a plan such as saving half of your pay check each couple weeks and dying an invite to go out and have fun with this due to "SAVING SOME FUCKING MONEY" you'll be surprised as to who randomly hits you up to share a six pack with as they ask about your budget and why you are doing it.

I've redpilled more friends this way, guess what? They became my true friends.

I'm a psychologist and I've been talking to a lot of these fags.
The reason they stop caring about getting diseases has to do with a lack of self preservation brought on by stress.

Apparently, when you're told you're an abomination enough times, you start adjusting your self-image to that notion. When that happens you stop caring about what happens to you since you deserve suffering anyway; in your eyes at least.
And that leads to mental illness.

It's already an established fact that attraction cannot be changed. It's too deeply rooted, both biologically and psychologically.
The deviation happens in the womb due to excess estrogen.

If you want fags to stop getting aids, simply let them be and have the treated normally.
Then, like magic, you'll see them beginning to act like responsible, decent human beings.

Be passionate and charismatic and without being forceful or condescending. Was thinking of writing a guide to help anons redpill their families this holiday season.

It depends, you never really know how far your friends lean. I got one that goes to Sup Forums that i was sure didnt give a shit about the election but after the god emperor won he started talking about what country to move to in a pretty serious manner and i got one that i was sure was completely liberal who while he is a bernie bro was more against hilary than he was trump.

Proven ineffective. Like pretty much everything else.
You'll be able to turn someone straight when you'll be able to transplant entire parts of the brain AND the thought patterns related to them.
Good luck.

Most homosexuality is a matter of conditioning, not actual homosexuality. It effectively means that through many different moments in a persons life, a person's brain can become gay. If you isolated it you could change it, thereby making the person straight or asexual. Shock therapy however is an extremely poor way of trying to accomplish this

For actual homosexuals, it's a matter of an integral part of their brain being similar to a females, so there isn't much you could do in those situations.

Just choose good uncucked people to be friends with in the first place dumbass. Why do you need to be surrounded by bluepilled normie shitstains? They're all replaceable, you meet 20 groups of them a year at bars, parties, work, etc. Just stick with real people.

Wrong, homos need to become straight or should be put to death. It's not hard to be straight, just say no to a homo who wants to rape you (it's always rape with a homo since the anus was designed as an exit)

Doesn't seem to be working right now. The more we accept them, the more they encourage each other's depravity. The reality is that nobody is telling them they are abominations: they just know it. They know they'll never be able to live a normal life with a normal family and normal children. Most people would sperg out at that thought.

>Friends
>On Sup Forums
You're a shit liar.

>Perfect outcome

I think the number one thing I want to see before I die, more then anything on this planet, more then love, more then having a family or success in my career.

I want to see the border become this.

That's pretty naive (or dishonest) of you. Ever heard of neuroplasticity? Your brain is your thoughts. If you change your thought, your brain changes

Socratic method. You can't just state your own views that oppose theirs, you have to ask questions that poke holes in their own thinking. If they actually have good answers then your own mind might be changed or you have a new argument to consider that you hadn't before.

>Most homosexuality is a matter of conditioning
No, that's... no.
Maybe that would be the case when talking about child abuse but even then there are other factors at play. Same with some bisexuals.
You don't just become attracted to men all of a sudden.
Attraction is something very, VERY solid. It implies physical differences in the brain, pheromones, behavior...
Like I've stated before, the change from straight to gay happens in the womb, due to the mother's exaggerated estrogen level.
That's why most gays have older siblings.
Estrogen levels rise with every pregnancy, boys usually come first, girls usually come later.
When boys come later, there's a higher chance of them being gay. (note that that's not an absolute rule, but it's how it typically happens.)

Fucking this

>gays in the 80's had to live in secret
You get gay rape, massive levels of mental illnesses and suicides.
>gays today can walk the streets normally
You get fags that live in nice communities, respect their neighbors and contribute to society in a positive way.
I think it really is working.

Bravo, you've become a right-wing SJW.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!!!!

You don't want the easiest, you want the only way to effect lasting impact while preserving and enhancing both parties' self-respect:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

If this fails, at least one of you is hopeless

please do

would be interested in what people come up with on this

obviously being non-confrontational and kind to your opposition would help, have to put a strain on leftist hate

never tell them they're wrong until you've already supplied enough information (over time) to give them reason to follow your lead of "switching" opinions

until then, let them assume you agree with them on such topics, but you're willing to admit that there are "downsides" or "alternatives" to your initially shared view

when you do "switch" opinions, pose it as an option with positive wording: "maybe it is better to let the free market handle it sometimes..."

if they react positively or openly, you can go further
if they react negatively, shrug it off: "eh, who knows..." and change the subject
keep dropping random supporting facts (or anecdotes, people are dumb) over time until they are ready to follow your "switch"

pacing and leading

Seriously just stop posting, why are you defending fags? Because you're a fag yourself? Of course you are you're R*manian

Slowly

Also, remember from the movie, taking the red pill is a personal choice, and the blue pill actually has a lot of good qualities. Blissful ignorance is, well, blissful.

You can lead your friends to redpills, but you can't make them eat them.

meticulously look through your circle of friends and see who would be the easiest to convert

and then the next one
and then the next one and so on and so forth

Why are YOU posting? You're doing nothing but reducing the quality of this website with every post you share.
Nobody really needs (or wants) the opinion of a mentally challenged teen from Canada.

>tfw dropping red pills on your friends and they always just assume you are joking

Be nice and kind about stuff when you bring it up. Don't show any negative emotions they'll attribute it to. Also joke around about it. One time I was at a party and this black guy and this cute blonde girl showed up. I asked my friends, the hosts if she was single and they said they were dating.. Then I said, with a sarcastic tone,

>But that's RACE MIXING! This offends my Nazi sensibilities. They're stealing our women.

So they laughed and thought I was joking. Later the nigger LITERALLY STOLE OUR PIZZA. He took the pizza out with him after hanging out for like ten minutes.

So I kept it up, seeing how everyone there was pissed at the guy...

>First they come for our women, then they come for our pizza!

They were getting redpilled without realizing it. Implanting the idea subconsciously through humor.

He might be a very feminie fag but it's most likely a woman, because:
1. Studies psychology
2. Know-it-all attitude
3. Sympathy for sub-humans
4. Argues by emotion instead of logic

t. self-taught social engineer

I occasionally link to objective articles, studies, or bring up topics and speak from the 'other' perspective in a pondering manner. Most of the redpilling comes after the fact, when they've had time to process what they're read or what's been said, so I don't push too much.

Get them employed in a hard labor industry.

They will hate any nigger getting money for free in a year or so.

Makes sense

thats perfect for redpilling them though.

Laughter is a great way to break through barriers and once you made them laugh, you can slowly rationalize it for them. Remember that most people are sheep.

Its in human nature to be more susceptible to anything when you have had a laugh.

>Make them laugh about some political stuff, doesn't matter what (dont damage trumps pride),
>Your friends laugh and become more susceptible to anything.
>"But seriously though, trump has better relations with russia, wont be a war now, phew"

Human nature is predictable, therfore controllable.

isnt this a civ 5 wallpaper?

Wait, exactly where do I argue by emotion?
the sympathy for sub-humans and know-it all stuff, yeah, I can't argue with those, I got flaws.
Also Psychology ain't that bad here. We don't get all the leftist bullshit like in the west.

>have a redpilled girlfriend
>she only got redpilled because I pretty much mentioned I was right wing leaning and she over compensated like crazy
>wouldn't shut up about a bunch of full blown nazi shit
>alienated some of my centrist lefty friends who just don't want to hear GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW shit 24/7
>pretty much on the verge of dumping her

A redpill is fine but there's a reason the term hiding your power level exists

>don't get behind all the lefty stuff
>defends homos
Okay

she'll turn sjw if you dump her

If you honestly believe that one ideology is without a doubt, entirely wrong, and another ideology is without a doubt, entirely right, then I can only call you narrow as fuck.

I suggest not subscribing to other people's ideas and actually taking the time to think about what is right and wrong yourself.
That's the first fucking step to not being a somebody's puppet.

This. This is actually true. The past few years I've had mutiple falling outs with people, none of which I initiated. Just my random fat fuck, drunk/druggie fuck "nerd" friends cussing me out on social media because I don't have the same opinions they do. Even if I'm super nice and polite about it. They'd just defriend and block me.

I didn't get it. I just felt hurt.

Well turns out something else was going on. A large chunk of my social circle was built around one of my best friends and his girlfriend. They broke up two years ago. That friend just defriended me on Facebook over a discussion that didn't even involve him. (The subject was about single mothers and I was pointing out how it hurts the family and children to be raised by single parents, but we have a lot of single mothers in the social circle who were all super-triggered). So that friend just completely blocked me. This lead me to talking to his ex more because she lives in the same city I do...

And she revealed that the whole circle had it out against me for fucking years. When I'm one of the only people who would bring stuff to the parties, like food or booze or weed. I always contributed. Everyone else just consumed. But they have their little clique and there are too many social justice cultists in it. So they were trying to kick me out of the group. They just used any excuse they could to make me look bad...

So yeah. I realized I need to stay the fuck away from those type of people. I have health problems so I don't even drink anymore and I'm so sick of drunkard people projecting their alcoholic bullshit on everyone else I'm just going to cut booze out of my life permanently. I don't those people in my life.

Sup Forums was always right about the degenerates. It just took this personal event to make me fully realize it.

>the anus was designed as an exit
seems it wasn't a very intelligent design, seeing how easy it's to bypass

Average meximurican?

>That's the first fucking step to not being a somebody's puppet

For a regular person there's no path to becoming nobody's puppet so this is factually wrong. You could get all your socio-economic and political views from random.org and some elite groups will still be benefiting from you

A door is designed to keep people in or out, yet people can ignore this and break through the door still.
It's a crime and sodomites need to be punished.
I get my ideas from the bible which is the word of God

I don't care what the cunt does after I dump her, she dug her own grave by being a spaz.

Plus the irony of her talking all this mad shit about how women are supposed to be subservient and how she's NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS and it's just the saddest thing to have to deal with. If she talks about how disposable and useless women are, then she's disposable and useless too.

cant you conviece her to chill the fuck down? you said that she got redpilled after you mentioned it so cant you undo it?

>sodomites need to be punished
oh, I see your kind
like guevara who insisted on personally "visiting" each and erry camp were he had faggots imprisoned
>ooooh, I'm gonna punish you, naughty-naughty

if that's true you have the best possible girlfriend m8. but rules are rules, if she's above an 8 and you dump her then you're retarded

Facebook is only good for ruining friendships desu.
Feel sorry for you, man. I've been there.

Letters of Paul vs. The actual word of Jesus Christ. Read the Bible yourself for once.

I've tried multiple times but she just doesn't learn, she's like a infantilized child.

I can't stress enough how ironic it is that she bitches and whines about all this degeneracy about women when she's the fucking thing she's complaining about.

In any case I should probably dump her just cause it's not a good idea to stick with a relationship where you actively begin to dislike your partner

Some people cannot be saved, in fact most cannot.
Share your thoughts carefully if you find those of similar thoughts.

Some of your friends are so dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

start by showing them tumblrina feminazis, then let them slowly delve into the red pill

You'd think so, but she's not this honest hardworking housewife type girl, she's a lazy fucking neet who lives on twitter who's pretty degenerate herself.

There's a reason for standards, m8.

sounds like she was already redpilled and you simply gave her a reason to reveal it
she's been hiding it so long that it must feel good to let the world know
she certainly can't reveal it to her (presumably female) friends

>having friends that actually need redpilling

haha, I love this meme!

>I get my ideas from the bible

then she's a modern 'nazi' and what you said before ain't true. if you just say gas the kykes for shock value then you're just the kind of person hitler would have sent to the camps

Nah, like a fucking year ago she said, and I'm not shitting you, "oh, I love jews. I can't hate jews, I just legitimately love Jewish culture"

She was magenta pilled at most

>you don't like sodomites so you must be a sodomite
Sure whatever you say

did you blatantly ask her if she hates jews or was it just brought up randomly?
because that sounds like something someone would say who has been conditioned to hide her antisemitism
what bluepilled non-jew says "I can't hate jews" or "I love jewish culture"?

Thats a very suspecious thing to say, maybe she wanted to cover her neo nazi bullshit by saying "im not racist look i love jews"

my friend who blatantly hates blacks always overcompensates when around new people and conversation is even remotely related to race
"I'm not racist"
"I have black friends"
he's not very subtle

leave a suicide note