What are the chances Sup Forums turns on this guy in the next 2 months?

What are the chances Sup Forums turns on this guy in the next 2 months?

>Sup Forums is anti-system
>alt-right is now establishment
>Sup Forums becomes hipster-green-liberals

it will happen

Sup Forums does nothing but bitch and moan and talk about cucking, so highly likely.

Zero as long as he keeps those filthy bad hombres out.

I doubt he's going to be our Savior, I'm just glad to not be drafted and fight Russia alongside ISIS

pol leans libertarian and values transparency
Trump will likely continue the authoritarian expansion of the American government
pol, without any doubt, talk shit during a trump presidency as it has done under every President

fpbp

Sup Forums will become Islamic within the next couple of years too.

Those filthy bad hombres are going to be flooding into your country, hombre.

Oh we've probably already turned him on.

Not as high as people like to claim. The "insight" that people offer into Sup Forums is taken as gospel, and I think it's a lot more complicated than that.

Trump may have governmental power, but still faces extreme resistance from SJW-types, Hollywood, executive types, and the media. It's a far cry from the extreme monopoly that liberals had for the last decade or so.

Sup Forums is a fascist board

Put down the bong Gary fuck off and come back when you know what an Aleppo is

BAN ALL LEAF POSTERS

Islam won't even exist in 4 years. Believe me.

Dang. One off. Looks like we're here to stay, buster.

>actually believing Sup Forums is anti-system

Go away budget Mexico

Neo/pol/ is still sucking his dick hard. He's obviously a Zionist shill and controlled opposition.
Lied about the wall, lied about deportations, he surrounds himself with establishment shills and now wants to kill nn so the whole internet gets monopolized by the big Jewish companies like Google and FB.
I called him a shill the first time I saw him and I was right, despite being called CTR for pointing the finger at him.
Hopefully neo/pol/ will pull its shit together and realize they've been fooled by a Jew.

It happened with /new/ in 2008. Everyone hated Bush and had Obama's shaft all the way inside them until he actually got elected.

Trump is appointing Sessions as AG, the laws in place already justify millions of deportations, the AG just need to execute the law. Fuck off gypsie.

never because trump will never get old and boring

Foreign shills will try to appeal to libertarians here, but the reality is Trump has made great staff picks so far, with the possible exception of the CIA director.

If white culture is to be saved, our government needs to get aggressively pro-white, and that is what Trump is doing. Individual liberties cannot get in the way of wiping out Globalism, and we need to remember this.

This

Trump was CTR all along.
This whole time.

This is fuckng different it's like everyone screaming BUT MUH MITTEN FUCKING ROMNEY about trump

Hillary would probably have made a better president than dubya buush. Nobody fuckng liked bush at the end not a fuckng one

Different community these days

2008 all of Sup Forums was really fucking liberal

No matter what comes of Trump's presidency, fuck Identity Politics, fuck the Mainstream Media and fuck Globalism.

Trump will need the benefit of the doubt until Day 101 of his term as President. If he gets everything in his 100 Day Plan at least started by the First of May, then he can be considered true to his word. After that, just follow along and be critical of the new establishment if they try pulling any bullshit.

If he doesn't get some of his 100 Day Plan points active, get suspicious and critical. He has both House and Senate majorities at his back, almost all of his stuff should go through without a hitch and most of Obama's deliberately malleable rule changes will make it even easier. Either Trump is backing off on something himself, congress is fucking with him, or someone else in his team is a Chris Crispy.

If most of his 100 Day Plan haven't been fulfilled by May, fuck.

Not gonna happen sage and reported

34.6%

>m-maybe if i call them neo/pol/ i'll prove my opinion is superior!

Kill yourself you queer.

>neo/_/
Go back to Sup Forums.