AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Scene Description

>The Avengers’ Quinjet lands in a fortified launchpad in Wakanda, where they are welcomed by King T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) and his army, including the Dora Milaje led by Okoye (Danai Gurira). Captain America (Chris Evans) steps out first, followed by Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Falcon (Anthony Mackie). Close behind are Colonel James Rhodes (Don Cheadle), who has traded the War Machine armor for an exoskeleton that affords him limited mobility after having his spine shattered, and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), who still re-acclimating himself to Earth after spending three years in the faraway planet Sakaar, and awkwardly bends the knee to T’Challa as a sign of reverence.

>Next up are the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and a badly injured Vision (Paul Bettany), fresh off a nearly fatal encounter with the Black Order, a cadre of cybernetically-enhanced alien assassins on the hunt for the Infinity Stones. Although the Mind Stone still rests at Vision’s forehead, he needs help from T’Challa’s sister Shuri (Letitia Wright) and her expertise in the rare metal Vibranium, to get back on his feet. Furthermore, Wakanda has never been subjugated by outside forces, making it the ideal place to mount a last stand against the pursuing Black Order and their legion of genetically engineered soldiers, the Outriders.

Attached: Avengers.jpg (1400x700, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-wakanda-scene/
bleedingcool.com/2018/03/13/toon-tumblers-new-infinity-war-logo/
youtube.com/watch?v=QwievZ1Tx-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>”How big an assault?” asks T’Challa. “Quite an assault, sir”, Cap answers. T’Challa remains determined. “Well, I have my royal guard, the Dora Milaje…” “And a semi-stable 100-year-old man”, says the Winter Soldier himself, Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan), sporting a new bionic arm made by Wakanda’s finest. Cap hugs his old friend for the first time in decades. “How are you doing, Buck?” “Not bad. So… Little green men, huh?” asks an incredulous Bucky. “Not little and not green”, quips Black Widow.

>As they are led into Shuri’s lab, Scarlet Witch and Vision take their time to exchange unwelcoming looks with Bucky, whom most, if not all of the Avengers, blame for the disbandment of their team and the subsequent civil war. They are soon joined by Falcon. “I just want to make sure you’re not going to snap and try to kill everybody if someone says baloney sandwich”. “Not baloney”, Bucky says. “Eggplant? Muay Thai? Rancho Cucamonga?” Bucky simply flashes a knowing smile, to which Falcon answers “I still hate you.”

screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-wakanda-scene/

Attached: Infinity War.jpg (1179x786, 151K)

>awkwardly bends the knee
Fuck Game of Thrones bringing this phrase to popular culture and fuck you for making me read it

TOMORROW

>Cap hugs his old friend for the first time in decades.

aww

>but muh elitist tastes

>>As they are led into Shuri’s lab, Scarlet Witch and Vision take their time to exchange unwelcoming looks with Bucky, whom most, if not all of the Avengers, blame for the disbandment of their team and the subsequent civil war.

Fuck off, Wanda. Nobody forced you to join.

Attached: Worst Girl.jpg (333x500, 38K)

Eh? Almost universally, everyone blames Steve for not signing the accords for the Civil War and accept Bucky is the victim. What's this writer smoking? Wanda may have some trepidation but why animosity? Will wait till the movie though.

>Cap hugs his old friend for the first time in decades.
>the speculation about the expression on cap's face, it was true all along
>dat steve/bucky/sam bros banter
god is real ;_;

I love Sam Steve and Buck together so much ;_;. They are on merch together!

Attached: STL084803-768x659.jpg (768x659, 91K)

>quips Black Widow.

Dropped.

Attached: sam bucky.gif (500x346, 2.84M)

>everyone blames Steve for not signing the accords for the Civil War and accept Bucky is the victim.

I'll take "things that aren't true" for $500, Alex.

>“Not little and not green”, quips Black Widow.
>Outriders are big and black

What are the chances of Vision dying?

What are the other ones?

He needs to survive for his standalone movie two years from now!

2020 Vision

> “I just want to make sure you’re not going to snap and try to kill everybody if someone says baloney sandwich”. “Not baloney”, Bucky says. “Eggplant? Muay Thai? Rancho Cucamonga?” Bucky simply flashes a knowing smile, to which Falcon answers “I still hate you.”
fuck yeah

Attached: laughing dd.png (413x503, 304K)

I'm actually skeptical of him dying because we all expect it, so they'll pull a twist, which is why I'm expecting Vision to survive the stone taken out, but when he's alone, starts talking with James Spader's voice, hinting that he's Ultron now.

I mean, the death is expected for years, why not pull a rug from under people?

He's dead, Jim.

I hope if he dies it's not permanent but the Russo's seem to be implying it will be.

Honestly my biggest wish is that in A4 Pietro is brought back to life and when whoever gets ahold of the gauntlet fixes everything he'll be part of the "New" Avengers with Wanda.

Evans looks pretty good even with the big hobo beard, but Cheadle and ScarJo are aging like absolute shit.

Attached: PIG.png (500x500, 189K)

I don't blame him and I don't agree with their assessment but it seems to be the general sentiments an comments almost everywhere. "Tony's right on the accords, cap broke the avengers."

I'd ask, if the accords were so right, why did Stark break it the first instance of trying to do the right thing when finding out it wasn't Bucky who did the UN job? I'm not Team IM.

Women tend to age like shit anyways, her getting preggers sure as fuck didn't help anything, there's no going back from that.

Can't explain Cheadle, probably just had a bad roll with genes since blacks generally age a bit better and he's only in his 50s.

Cheadle's looked the same since Hotel Rwanda. It's just a bad picture.

bleedingcool.com/2018/03/13/toon-tumblers-new-infinity-war-logo/

What bugs me about Vision's death is that it's expected. I don't find it good storytelling if you just deliver on expectations without a twist.

I think the film is trying to make all the heroes look beaten and worn out, at least in terms of the original Avengers.

According to the leaks, he doesn't die from having the Mind Stone extracted from his forehead, though.

Shuri successfully removes it, and it weakens, but doesn't kill him. During the Battle of Wakanda, Corvus Glaive breaks into her lab and makes his way to the Mind Stone. Vision stands up to him despite having no chance and dies protecting Shuri before Cap intervenes and kills Glaive.

Where did you get these leaks?

Looks like Bucky finally has a personality again and I like that Sam is annoyed at him, it kind of mirrors their banter in Bru's run. Also Mackie has chemistry with almost anyone, especially Evans and SebStan.

This, not to mention Steve gave the "You can back out now" speech in the parking lot.

Wanda is also the last person who should throw stones since she mindfucked Hulk and caused his rampage and her mindfucking Tony Stark is partially why Ultron exists.

I hope Rhodey is giving that look to that cunt Vision, he's the reason why Rhodey's fucked up.

Well then, that's a twist I was looking for.

White women age like shit pretty fast, Asians age good but rapidly decline when they near their 60's. Black Women tend to age the best.

With men if you're not balding (unless you're black since bald works on blacks) and you take care of yourself you're good to go especially since the wrinkles and rough look better on men than it does on women.

Betany didn't give a shit about the MCU and only delivered his lines for JARVIS. He was also pretty meh about being Vision so if anything he is probably happy to leave.

This moment was one of my favorite parts in civil War Bucky and Sam, both give a "that's my boy/nigga" smile at Cap.

>rhodes gets put on the soul stone cup because he's a brotha and got soul
RACIST

You’re retarded.
War machine told vision to fire a laser in his direction.

Rhode's is Air Force, he should have known that his and Sam's flight path and Vision's laser would be bad news. It's like putting yourself behind a bullseye and getting mad when the shooter hits you on the word "Fire."

Didn't he say it revived his career?

Sounds like a worse movie than Justice League

I think it would be smarter to leave it in him rather than him die a wimpy death cause can’t phase. I know he’s unstable in combat but still

Attached: 1499190217933.gif (263x252, 1.93M)

>Vision is attacked in act 1 and barely survives
>Vision is taken to Wakanda and fixed by Shuri in act 3
He's not dying after this.

>quips Black Widow

Attached: 1461387980118.png (501x445, 192K)

She's like an extra. I want my Sam and Bucky bants.

Yes.

But he also said he was more than happy to get a "bag of money" just for two hours in a recording booth.

So seeing as how this and I guess the next Avengers film are supposed to be Cap's last films before his contract expires, what are they gonna do with him? Kill him? Have him retire? Throw him in a time warp?

So where are Tony, Strange, and Peter during this?

Got fucked over by Thanos probably.

Attached: er7.jpg (1920x816, 122K)

>Cap's crew gets some time to be together before the big assault on Wakanda
>Tony's squad digs deeper into what Thanos is doing before he wrecks their shit
>Thor comes back with a new weapon (and friendships with Rocket and Groot) as his friends are laid out

They've been making the rounds for a while.

> thanos still assrapes them in a second and we get the most kino ending

Attached: thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg (600x446, 90K)

Main character deaths and Thanos winning? That's too sad for a blockbuster family movie. Kids would be crying to their parents coming out of the theaters.

Will Infinity War or Ant-Man 2 touch on why Scott immediately jeopardized his future after the first Ant-Man?

You're all assuming that
>As they are led into Shuri’s lab, Scarlet Witch and Vision take their time to exchange unwelcoming looks with Bucky, whom most, if not all of the Avengers, blame for the disbandment of their team and the subsequent civil war.
Is a direct description from the directors/writers/cast/producers and not just a description written by some "entertainment reporter" who's adding more description then they need to, or just misinterpreting what they see

Care to share the whole movie spoilers?

He does "die", but its going to be a ruse by Vision; he makes Corvus and Thanos think he transferred his consciousness out of the Mind Stone.

But in fact he does the reverse and can now fight Thanos from the inside and discover his weaknesses.

> Hotel Rwanda
> Hotel Wanda
> Hotel Wakanda

He's joked a lot about how the thing he likes most about a role is the pay, but he's also talked about how getting the role of Vision saved his career when it looked like it was all over.

Yeah just like the EW tard who assumed Bucky was going to be called White Wolf when he is Winter Soldier in the merch and SebStan debunked it (and he didn't do the same when the Nomad thing came out).

youtube.com/watch?v=QwievZ1Tx-8
New trailer