So Trumps new CIA Director want Snowden dead

So Trumps new CIA Director want Snowden dead.

Good job on your new elected "Hitler"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucker.

It is a shame that this guy's an idiot.

Hopefully Trump pulls his leash from time to time to show him who's boss.

Man who gives a shit about Snowden.

Good. Snowden is a traitor and a bitch.

Snowden is deep cover CIA triple agent

USA fucks up yet again

And your point is? I thought you germans were fed up with pretending to not like hitler

Or am I talking to Achmed Muhammad Müller?

I know this is very hard for you to understand, so I'll say it slowly: Privacy. Is. Important. Warrantless. Surveillance. Is. Unacceptable.

You don't want your uncle bob recording you when you're taking a shit, do you?

Your welcome faggot

the only person that is literally hitler is hitler.

>India
>not fucking it up
>go take your shitposting to the designated shitting zones.

I wonder how many posts come from the actual shitting fields while pajeet it cracking one out

I love how delusional drumpfis are. they elect a man who protects rich upper class and takes a big fat shit on everyone below.

keep clapping to your #MAGA #USAUSAUSA

The kraut is right

what?? are you kidding. wonderful pick. at the end of the day, he's a rat who's outlived his usefulness and he's against our president.

He's pro-leaks when they benefit him. Because he is a hypocrite.

Also, I'm not really worried about Trump becoming Hitler because he's too dumb and lazy to be a real fascist.

To Hell with Snowden and Manning, they're both traitors. Manning is especially heinous.

Pardon Assange.

Snowden is a legit SJW who's most likely a CIA asset.

>Releases NSA info that was going to become known in a few years anyway
>Gets buddy buddy with Russians

Wikileaks was bitching at Assange saying he should have proper "curation" and that he shouldn't fuck up Hillary's campaign.

Fuck Snowden.

Oh no....

get a load of these cucks

Snowden is a traitor. He also stole and revealed much, much more than the NSA program that always gets brought up. Even if you think the NSA was unconstitutional and needed to be revealed, Snowden is still a traitor ten times over.

That's what I was fearing. The neocons will take over Trump's government and will reimplement regime-change and warmongering. Trump better reconsider this.

Someone post the picture showing Snowden attending Soro's Open Society Foundations forum.

Also, Snowden was #WithHer. He's basically a kike.

Snowden stopped nothing, surely you can't be this retarded?

>Oh well, they know now, time to scrap this vast infrastructure

>americans who unironically hate snowed

Good. Regardless of whether or not Snowden was right, he put America in extreme danger. Traitors must be publicly hanged.

(((snowden)))

This guy's fucking neo-con faggot, but Snowden still deserves to die especially after bitching about wikileaks and Assange.

Made no difference. Hillary hated him just as much, but probably more. If that was your primary issue, you were out of luck this time around.

Trump wants snowden dead too

I didn't expect trump to do much for me on civil liberties and his picks thus far have resoundingly affirmed that

They look like brothers.

Thanks babe.

I mean, they both have such weak bone structure.

It's his one bad choice.

Anyone who thinks Trump was going to be good as far as privacy and computing is concerned is an idiot, and seeing something that wasn't there.

Trump is good in a lot, but when it comes to computing? Nope. He's out of touch, and it shows. Pompeo reflects that. This and global warming, they're the two issues he's an asstard on.

who gives a shit, if you're not doing anything illegal you have nothing to be afraid of, I don't care if some fat american wants to watch me masturbate, but I guess it'd be bad for you if all your rapes and mugging were on tape wouldnt it ahmed

Well, if you think about it, the CIA were never really nice people to begin with.

So what kind of person did you expect would be a candidate to run the CIA?

The CIA is not suppose to be all sunshine and rainbows.

You should blame the US President that signed into law the creation of the CIA in the first place.

Snowden didn't believe in Trump. He deserves to die.

Can't have everything at least he isn't a hawk

Nah, you won't get Snowden, deal with it

I don't disagree. The sum is greater than the parts when it comes to Trump.

Well, Trump doesn't really use a computer after all.

In all his interviews and docs, he still insists on pen and paper.

The closest thing to a computer he uses is his smartphone.

And Trump lived in the wrong state to be involved with the Computing Age started by Bill Gates.

He was in New York and cared about buildings.

Maybe things would have been different if Trump lived in California so he could be closer to the people who jump started the modern computing age.

Snowden is such a fucking faggot though let that edgy cunt burn

Saying to grab women by the pussy is not illegal and look what happened with that. Sometimes you want some fucking privacy.

>????
>profit

I could give less of a fuck if the NSA are jerking to me jerking my meat to my girlfriend

The war Trump will engage in is old bridges, old trains, etc

You know Obama refused Japan's repeated offers of bullet trains for 8 years straight.

Maybe Abe could convince a Maglev Train Revolution in America through Trump this time since Obama didn't seem to care about Japanese trains.

Trump is for backdoors in iphones and against net neutrality. We need to remove privacy and anonymity so terrorists stop using it. Trump wills it.

Thats because you'll never amount to anything where that intel could harm you

Asaange: Pardon
Snowden: Rope
Manning: Chair

Make it happen Trump.

Exactly so who gives a fuck

You know Billy Bush still never explained why he was secretly recording Trump.

it's an american problem to care so much about the personal life of professionals, would I refuse to get treated because the doctor is an ass? no if he knows his job then I don't care what he's doing privately, it's just americans being obsessed with scandals which I couldn't give less shit about

If you do then you're probably an insurrectionist or a muzzy bomber

The extremely ironic thing about Apple is that Apple was fine leaking the identity of music pirates but were willing to guard the secrets of an actual confirmed terrorist couple.

So I guess Apple is willing to sell out the information of Music Pirates that draw the ire of Hollywood's Copyright Mafia but will guard the information of terrorist that harm national security because those terrorists don't pirate music.

well, India is expected to fuck up.

>trump

Caesar Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus Pius Beatus Sarmaticus Maximus Germanicus Maximus Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time.

>Trump says that Snowden is a traitor and should be executed
>apoints a CIA director who thinks likewise

POL I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT TELL TRUMP TO PARDON HIM AND MANNING ALREADY

Pence will oversee Manning's "correction" personally I'm sure.

>wanting traitors dead
>bad
wew

They probably had no proofs.

Consider the following:

Snowden is a CIA asset meant to blackmail or destroy the NSA.
The CIA and NSA are having a shadow-government war between them.
Snowden was CIA before he started working for an NSA contractor (not even the NSA proper)

NSA is new-power. CIA is old-power.
NSA can read every politician's email, see every communication. NSA knows the shit the CIA et al get up to.

Palantir is effectively private-industry version of NSA and is run by Peter Thiel, another billionaire, who is also friends with Trump.

Trump + Palantir + NSA + Wikileaks vs CIA + Globalists + Jews

In this context, Snowden isn't a patriot, he's a traitor in the most literal form. A man who exists to uphold the Globalist, anti-american CIA power structure that is predicated on drugs, pedophilia, blackmail, murder, etc.

>traitors
Either you work for the CIA or you have rhe downs. Recommending pic related

One man commented on this pic as "peasant revolt"
when peasants revolt someone gotta be hanged

>reddit

Really wish you faggots could at least hide it.

>would I refuse to get treated because the doctor is an ass? no if he knows his job then I don't care what he's doing privately,

Actually, in America, you are encouraged to look up the Medical License of any new doctors you want to see to check up if they have any misdemeanors or citations.

You should never trust a doctor 100%.

Always get a second opinion if you can.

Like for example, don't tell me you will seriously believe anything a new dentist will say about your teeth and what needs fixing and you will just fork over the cash for what could be unnecessary procedures or greedy half truths?

Also, for the other fellow Americans, in this thread, it is actually encouraged for you to check your State's Medical Board for any new doctor you see.

Quite a lot of doctors get charged and lose their medical license every month.

In America we call it "working class revolution"

The elite and their dogs call it "YOU FUCKING RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC PRIVILEGED CIS WHITE MALES"

youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA

But the cities can't survive without food being trucked in from those peasants

He's a traitor and that's a fact, your shitty opinion doesn't even matter.

almost got me with your radical leaf psyop there

that's the job of the MOK, I won't judge professionals when I have no idea about the profession, but I guess being an obnoxious dilettant faggot is part of being american

When Trump gets rid of net neutrality and anonymity we'll finally see all the CTR drones. Liberal tears will be so sweet. It will be like a real life troll trace from southpark

You talk like a healthcare provider would discourage people from doing their due diligence in researching providers...

Trump chose him for meme magic... and to eventually destroy him in a war.

Medpack speaks the truth. Snowden put our enemies on alert, and didn't do a single bit of good for any citizen or allied citizen.

the amount of brainless supporters agreeing with this man is stupefying.
How can you go against your own basic rights (privacy);

go against someone who damn well knew what the consequences were of his actions but choose to do so for the greater good.

And now you're all cheering for someone who wants his head on a silver platter, figuratively speaking.

Just madness: you people deserve to live in a surveillance state.

snowden is a treasonous cunt who deserves to be executed, same as that disgusting tranny bradley manning.

Horizontal Belgium go home.

the society insurance here covers healthcare, even if you want to go to a private doctor for treatment they'll still diagnose you and they're state funded so they have no real reason to trick you and even private doctors have to be in MOK whose job is making sure of the ethical soundness of doctors
is your healthcare really that bad that you have no safety measures for doctors? also wanting to know about stuff like that rather just works as an argument for surviellance than anything else

too many newfags on Sup Forums rn who love kissing boots

Trump has been saying that he wants to expand the power of the NSA and that he thinks Snowden should be executed throughout the entire campaign. Trump is definitive proof that most people here are full of bologna and only believe whatever is trendy on this board.

t. ahmed the child rapist

snowden is a traitor and there is a well known penalty for treason

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimmy

Snowden is a traitor who should be hanged.

Snowden said Europe was a hundred times worst than America when it comes to spying on their citizens though.

Europe's Big Brother laws are still way more horrible than America's.

Privacy is bad, terrorists use it you fuckwit, Trump is going to root you out and make it so the internet is unregulated and transparent.

not an argument

Execute him.

whatever you say abdul

>Asaange: Pardon
>Snowden: Rope
>Manning: Chair

Unfortunately, of those three Assange is the one who is dead.

The CIA was established to gather all the intelligence from the different intelligence agencies and present it to the president, hence "Central Intelligence Agency".

During the Cold War their tactics and methods became extreme to say the least. Even after a purge of reformer-minded high-ranking officers in the 70s, due to the public backlash against some of the CIA's more extreme policies resulting from the Cold War, the CIA became much more tame, but also much more opaque.

The NSA is now the agency which must undergo the same process. The horrifying reality is that nobody seems to really care about what they're doing.

I understand this. Personally, I don't care if they collect my meta-data.

HOWEVER, if they're collecting my phone calls and emails and some jackass is looking through all this, then we have a problem.

The problem is that we just don't know exactly what they know and what they do. Even Snowden is frustratingly indirect about what exactly they know and do, and what the culture is like at the NSA.

You'd think that there would be more information about the culture at the NSA out there, given all the whistleblowers.

Assange isn't wanted for anything here in the US.

Good thing the revolution will happen before that.

I just want Assange pardoned. Snowden is cool but legally speaking he is criminal. Who cares? He is just one guy.
>Hitler
Ich wünsche