ITT: Nightmare Fuel

ITT: Nightmare Fuel

Attached: 1515377996683.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a6rKT4YzK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still would

I dont remember what exactly happened in this episode, but that image just brings back a vague memory of younger me feeling very uncomfortable

Little contex for this please?

This scene scared me as a kid.

Attached: 137485848484.png (497x348, 318K)

god I wish this were me

When you're a literal freak of nature, you can't afford to be picky when it comes to waifus.

Holy shit. The memories are flooding back. I literally got triggered. All I remember watching this was being EXTREMELY uncomfortable. You have to delete this.

Yeah, but, still. She could do better than a dog’s butt.

I only remember this very vaguely but Cat was promised a beautiful lady for to complete his adventure and when he gets to her cell only her head is visible from the window. He eagerly frees her only to reveal that she's a grotesque monster. She says they'll be together forever while cat struggles and fails to break escape her and dog says some shit about true love being cute.

CatDog is a horrendous monster as well so they're a perfect match, Dog is right.

>tfw this scared you at 6 worse than any horror movie you'd ever seen or would see

Attached: imnotstu.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I remember this actually turning me on when I was younger...

What the hell is wrong with me Sup Forums?

You have great taste

Nothing. If you've experienced a sexual awakening while watching a cartoon during your childhood it just means you truly belong here.

It would be a nightmare to imagine how'd they fuck

Attached: I'mDyingEddy.png (419x302, 182K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0a6rKT4YzK4

Attached: boltedtothewall.png (584x603, 200K)

I'm sick, but I'm curious.

Attached: show me more.png (455x457, 97K)

Me too, Patrick is staring directly at the viewer, which is what makes it so scary.

What episode is this?

>inbound the human version of cat dog

Attached: 1515216041331.gif (200x200, 649K)

Spaced Out

That Rocket Power episode where Twister gets all paranoid about aliens. That fucking dream sequence. Fuck.