WARNING: INCOMING GAME

WARNING: INCOMING GAME

Attached: Idntcrs1242r.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8B5dqjsZUs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSNrwNpw0g
rebootrevival.com/?p=2513
denofgeek.com/us/tv/reboot/256279/reboot-the-guardian-code-trailer-and-release-date
biv.com/article/2013/12/how-i-did-it-michael-hefferon
youtube.com/watch?v=vjeHhjhCfSU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJeOR9_vIno
youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s39qguXmm0I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkxC4mraBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYTHINGS DEAD

DEEEEAAAADDDDDDDD

Hey Sup Forums, how's it going

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Attached: game_over9.png (640x480, 299K)

so what happened?

you guys ready for the reboot of reboot?

The Guardian Code is basically engineered to fail miserably.

It's going to be one hell of a trainwreck.

Attached: DK3wjw0XoAAqjTe.jpg large.jpg (331x251, 12K)

someone from /r9k/ offed himself on stream, a few boards have been frozen as a result

do we know for how long

he used a shotgun, it was over shortly

I should defrag my hard drive soon

Attached: 42dc6b6b-9b11-4815-bb53-ee9ad5b109d4.png (1280x720, 876K)

Shit

I just hope the aftermath of whatever this isn't something goofy

Who is it for?
Not for the manchildren that remember the show
Kids today don't know about an mid-lates 90s dated CGI cartoon
the premise sounds more like a shitty live action Code Lyoko

Attached: confused-man.jpg (320x198, 25K)

Why does /r9k/ even exist?
Moot nuked it at one point and I was happy.

Hopefully this gets rid of /r9k/ for good.

Attention. As you are no doubt aware, the Principal Office is now under my complete control. You're probably looking forward to one of my erudite speeches about me, Megaframe, the new viral dawn, et cetera et cetera. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you. There is no grand scheme here. This is about revenge. Viruses are predatory by design, and it is time for me to follow my function. Prepare yourselves... for the hunt!

Attached: Megabyte.jpg (474x355, 33K)

Attached: 6ADCCE09-D5E5-489D-999C-D0F75D05691C.jpg (540x365, 26K)

We are never getting a conclusion to this, are we?

Why would they be frozen? And why not Sup Forums as well?

Joke on you, I own a PS4

Is it because videogames=abusing gun laws to get stuff killed so Sup Forums got taken down along with all boards in that server?

>That long silence after everyone realises they lost the game
Fuck

>they were called game cubes
>they destroy computers

You tell me.

Attached: 131523511.jpg (350x266, 27K)

Watched this and now I'm wishing nu-megabyte looked nothing like the old one. Next will come the comparison and conclusion they made him worse in every way.

Attached: hopes-deleted.gif (500x282, 279K)

God I miss Tony Jay so much. He MADE this character one of my favorite villains of all time. Nothing on tv will top him vs. matrix showdown. The sheer FUCKING build up to that was glorious.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzSNrwNpw0g
NOTHING has topped this

Do you have any reason to believe the events are in any way related? Seems incongruent that Sup Forums and /vg/ would be frozen as a response and not, you know, /r9k/.

Attached: laughingSkeletons.jpg (523x332, 85K)

>nothing has topped this
Is this true? Not that I can think of any that can

Funny how they didn't bother to freeze Sup Forums I figured they'd hit it first.

It was made as an experiment

The guy in charge is doing it because "muh son"

Tony Jay had a GOAT-caliber voice, and really oozed a rare mix of ruthlessness and sophistication that is hard to come by nowadays.

Bob and Hex's relationship is honestly very touching. Sucks she had to sacrifice herself.

Seriously no exaggeration when I say it can’t be topped. This poster said it best. As well as look how it was built up. Since season god damn 1. Megabytes expression when the little boy now a man knocks him for a loop says it all.

I like to think Megabyte got dragged into the web and became the root code for Sup Forums.

Fuck you Reboot, for years you made me think games were actually damaging my computer.

Megabyte's always been /ourguy/

I need this drawn now. With him having the most smug tier grin

Attached: 948CB067-0085-46A0-8C32-6C55F628E224.png (853x480, 541K)

HEXADECIMAL!!

Attached: hex.png (852x693, 692K)

>the premise sounds more like a shitty live action Code Lyoko
But there WAS a live action Code Lyoko!

Maybe with a rephrasing of this
>: I come from the Net. Infecting systems, people, and cities, to this place—Megaframe, my domain. My format: Virus. To corrupt and conquer!

I think I may know what happened how it went down. I often browse a page called r/watchpeople die inb4 plebbitfag and there was a video of a kid offing himself, that may or may not be it. I would post the link, but I don't wanna get permabanned, so i'll describe it: The video starts off with a kid waving to the camera, in a room filled with waifu and various other anime posters, all the while a blue tarp covers the window behind him, it looks about midday, probably 4:00 p.m., the kid is wearing a shirt and a ski mask like beanie that depicts the gay flag on it, he then aims the shotgun, don't know which kind, looks like some kind of stubby shotgun used for home defense, or some kind of uncommon variant, he takes about three deep breaths, pulls the trigger and blows his computer off his shoulders, knocking the tarp off the window, sending skull matter all over window shades and part of the ceiling, the mother finds him then the screaming starts

The video is still there if you want to look through the pages.

Attached: 1496245638369.gif (301x300, 1.08M)

Well, half live action.

>>The show we eventually created is certainly inspired by the original ReBoot, but I don’t think of it as a ReBoot reboot. Rather, we tried to imagine that ReBoot had never been made, and we were making it for the first time for today’s audience. - Michael Hefferon
>>For me, what is important is kid empowerment. I have a son. My son wants to be Austin (one of the four teens in the new series). He wants to be a Guardian. That’s what I want to do with it. I want to basically inspire kids, and adults. [This is] what the live-action element allowed us to do. We couldn’t do that if [the action] all stayed within a device.
>The show we eventually created is certainly inspired by the original ReBoot, but I don’t think of it as a ReBoot reboot. Rather, we tried to imagine that ReBoot had never been made, and we were making it for the first time for today’s audience. - Michael Hefferon
>For me, what is important is kid empowerment. I have a son. My son wants to be Austin (one of the four teens in the new series). He wants to be a Guardian. That’s what I want to do with it. I want to basically inspire kids, and adults. [This is] what the live-action element allowed us to do. We couldn’t do that if [the action] all stayed within a device.

Attached: 1519225475981.png (950x642, 662K)

That's the video.

Yeah, that's the one. Funny about the guy. Sucks about the mom.

>Thanks to an interview in Roundhouse Radio, Michael Hefferon, president and chief creative officer at Rainmaker Entertainment revealed that characters from the original ReBoot cast would return in the new series with their original voice actors.
>“There is a point where our new Guardians meet Bob and the original Reboot group. We have Bob back, Dot is back, Enzo is back, Hexadecimal is back.”
>This includes Michael Benyaer who was the original voice behind Bob the Guardian in the first two seasons and season four. Thanks to a voice demo we've learned that Timothy E Brummond will be filling in as Megabyte, who was originally voiced by Tony Jay who passed away in 2006. In the voice demo Megabyte says, "Release it into a data stream. I... am Megabyte."
>Rainmaker also plans to pay off the original series cliffhanger.
>"We want to finish the hunt that was left off, put a resolution for the great fan base, that idea is still in the works,” Hefferon says. “We certainly would be reaching out to the original creators of Reboot and people that were involved to come back as a reunion show to finish the original off. We would probably look to do a special video conclusion of it.”

denofgeek.com/us/tv/reboot/256279/reboot-the-guardian-code-trailer-and-release-date

>We’re also creating an immersive mobile VR experience for kids. The gaming engine lets us do that, because now the show’s world exists in a 360 environment. So a kid in their bedroom, using a smartphone and Google Cardboard, can stand in the middle of Megabyte’s fortress, for example. Or be surrounded by cyber-locusts in the middle of a battle sequence. How cool is that for an eight-year-old?

>"We want kids to be able to create digital avatars, and the selected avatars could win to appear in next season's show. Kids will be able to download characters and with a game engine will be able to create their own little mini stories and submit them to us.
>"We see ReBoot as an entertainment experience, not just selling it as TV." •Q&A

biv.com/article/2013/12/how-i-did-it-michael-hefferon

>I have a son. My son wants to be Austin (one of the four teens in the new series). He wants to be a Guardian. That’s what I want to do with it.
Jesus Christ, it's like a less fat Bendis

My man, I’m getting this done now. I need to find a drawfag asap. I’ll pay for this shit. Anyone you can recommend?

Here's my take Idiot probably put something in the breach bolt so the projectile wouldn't come out, probably thought, "lol this would be so randomz troll", whatever it was fell out, and is now getting a barbed Benis shoved up his pooper up his rump as i'm typing this on a continual basis

Attached: autism-intensifies.jpg (502x417, 14K)

So hex being brought back, yet she sacrificed herself to save the entire World Wide Web, what the fuck? I don’t think her original VA can do it anymore unless I’m mistaken? She was goddess tier in that role. All of this sounds so wrong

>So hex being brought back, yet she sacrificed herself to save the entire World Wide Web, what the fuck?

It's simple. All previous events in ReBoot have absolutely no bearing on TGC. It's not connected.

This pic and part of this quote would make a great header (if Hiroshima ever makes another contest)

....user...stop.........

nope?
nope

>It was made as an experiment

So was Frankenstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjeHhjhCfSU

Even though the show was a little sub-par with the voice acting, the settings, music, and Megabyte will always be points for it.
Rest in peace Tony Jay.

Next Drawthread I’ll request this. Or if you guys got any suggestions for artists, please let me know. I have got to get this done

it is connected though. Just loose as hell.

Attached: 28660438_10156218090969675_3501170997693772202_n.jpg (960x560, 49K)

Frankenstein's creature did nothing wrong

I don’t know how it was subpar in voice acting, considering how they always performed admirably. Hell, this scene alone as well as matrix vs. megabyte seriously hasn’t been topped in modern cartoons yet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJeOR9_vIno
No music needed for it.

He killed Frankenstein's step sister fiance out of virgin rage

i remember being totally like WHAT THE FUCK as a kid

>it is connected though. Just loose as hell.

Nope. No loose connections. Just using characters as they see fit. Doesn't have any actual connection to the original.

Trust me. You'll see soon enough.

Let me scratch that.
The Voice Acting was supreme, but the dialogue given was sometimes... Lacking.
But the moments in the show? Priceless.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8

Bob vs. Megabyte in a Guitar-Duel.

Nope. We had leaks the other week. Episode 10 is a hastly crammed in connection episode. Its not the original writers but its still a sequel.

more likely he posted on specific boards and they were shut off to ensure archiving.

vg is down along with v, I can only guess it's based on his posting history.

Hefferon linked the two in a really shit way. Its in some sort of continuity but its a really small one.
Its like How bioshock infinite was a sequel or JJ Star trek. Its really fucking thin but there!

I think there was a bad comic involving alien computers or something.

So that's why there hasn't been any posts on the other boards?

God, what the fuck wrong with people these days?!

Seriously man, I could not believe they did that and growing up, I appreciate the scene even more, since you never saw a villian outright win like that, and the bone cracking when he lost was brutal. Eye slash and all. When I saw him grow up, I was like holy fucj, that’s Enzo now? I was glued even more to the series after that. Agreed on the dialogue, mostly season 1, and that’s due to being on ABC. Season 2 and especially season 3 the dialogue was immensely increased. The speech Megabyte gives matrix as s meets him is just beautiful. As well as the Turbo/Matrix meet up. And matrix seeing bob again that brought out the little kid in him

Attached: 9FCFE84B-66D7-4E13-9692-23E160AE915D.jpg (846x640, 70K)

The comic was always non canon
The new show has really small links between the old and new. Mainframe mayhem links the two and has cameos from the old cast. Its really half arsed but it paves the way for eventually more.

The whole reason Megabyte is fucked up and Hex looks "normal" may factor into the lore. I think Megs new form is from him getting fucked over from the Hunt. Which we could eventually get some story for, albeit not by the old writers.

Yeah I know all about "Mainframe Mayhem". You can put cardboard cut-outs of various characters in your room but they still aren't real. That's what TGC is doing. These aren't the actual ReBoot characters, they just look like them, well, save for Megabyte.

You can say the same about new star wars or any other sequel from new writers.

>The whole reason Megabyte is fucked up and Hex looks "normal" may factor into the lore. I think Megs new form is from him getting fucked over from the Hunt.

Sorry, but no. Hefferon wanted to redesign MB as he's a primary character. Hex was added later on and they couldn't come up with a decent redesign. She'll also not be appearing much compared to MB.

Did you read what I said. It explained a why behind the redesign.

bet you're that "Glitchbob" guy

Whenever I think of ReBoot, and how a computer could have an entire civilization living inside it, I sometimes wonder what the cities of computers who never turn on anymore look like. Is it just a dead nothingness, or is it like The Void?

Spill if you know so much

I didn’t like Season 4 much, felt real rushed, but GOD Hex dying fucked me up. Her voice actress was goddess tier and really went out with a bang.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s39qguXmm0I

If Avatar were to ever bring back Azula, she’d be perfect for Old AzulA. Hex voice actress is underrated

>Did you read what I said. It explained a why behind the redesign.

Yeah I did, and "the hunt" isn't a a factor in this.

nothingness. The last ep of S3 showed as much

I said MAY factor. Not that it will. I stated we could eventually get story for the Hunt. Which heff, despite being a liar said we could following from a growing fanbase.

They actually did an episode about that when Matrix grows up. Computer hasn’t been turned on in a long while and they lost so many games that it was going to crash. And from what I remember, people moved into the net ports, but then the guardians locked anyone out of it due to Daemon corrupting them.

I only caught ReBoot at the very end of it's life, so I never had a chance to properly watch it. From what my sister told me once I would watch it every time it came on, but I remember almost nothing.

Watching these moments on youtube is like staring into a part of my life I haven't seen before.

go download all 4 seasons and binge watch it!

We’re not cool enough to be implicated for murder

Sure. The main bad guy, Sourcerer is like a really badly written cartoon villain. I'm not sure if I can blame the actor since I haven't seen him in anything else, but the whole performance is just bad. He goes of on these idiotic monologues. Think 60's cartoon villain but with a hacker hoodie.

So like...MOST cartoon villains?

As long as he has motive im cool with it. I like the hacker angle far more than the kids.

Season 3 has quite arguably the best ending to any show. It should of ended right there.

>So like...MOST cartoon villains?

Well compared to how the original Megabyte would do things it's not even a step down, more like a fall down a fucking endless flight of stairs.

Well thats a no brainer as it wasnt ran by heff and they had Tony fucking Jay !

To the web!
Lets hope I don't bring a Megabyte with me.
Unless it's voiced by Tony Jay.

Headcanon accepted

theres a torrent on piratebay with all the specials too!

I got you covered bro.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkxC4mraBQ Season 1 is rough but has great moments. Season 2 onwards is where shit gets real. Season 2 and especially 3 are the best seasons.