Why can't germans win a war in 150 years?

Why can't germans win a war in 150 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479363132872.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up, Pajeet

not an argument

What are you gonna do hans, cry?

Why does Britain willingly let part of the country to become a hostile muslim territory?

The Anglo is keeping us down.

you don't need our help doing that

prove him wrong

THIS.

You Germans are great engineersite but, the Anglo Empire will always have you beat.

This has to do with the age of our Civilization not superiority.

Their goal was to inculde all of europe in a greater empire (reich) and we got EU.
The focus somewhat changed though (white aryans to multikulti)

because the whiney cucks russia, USA, UK and the rest of naive world gangs up on us. we could 1on1 every country

>great engineers
>invented nothing of note

it was imperative.
therefore it was not an argument.

You know we won the 1871 war against France?

>winning a war against france
>an accomplishment

The entire US space program was based on the V2 and wernher von Brauns work you dumb pajeet

wow, so fascinating. Lmao, dumb kraut

>be german
>cuck the shit out of all europe alone
>(((americucks))) step in
>1vs30
Really boggles my neural connections

>have no arguments
>just insult

Glad you pulled the plug from us before your country drowns

>Haber Bosch
There, just one single example but it is providing the whole world with fertilizer.

To be honest tho, Germany was fucking you guys over a barrel and you just kept adding more and more allies until they finally got overwhelmed.

Both times.

This.
They needed the whole world to bring us down.

What good goys they are.

WWI this was true.

WWII the most important ally added was the atomic bomb and it basically put a stop to all the shenanigans going on. Even if hordes of Russians hadn't overrun Berlin and Hitler didn't go crazy firing all his top generals and losing the war himself, dumping nukes on Germany would've ended that real quick too

Germany takes between 9-11 countries to beat when they go to war!

sage

Lol no, if anything in WWI the Germans got stomped after the allies had lost one of their main partners (Russia) which allowed the eternal Kraut to shift their forces from the eastern to the western front. They still lost.

And burgers didn't do shit in that war, they didn't even bring any equipment and a very small amount of divisions in the grand scheme of things.

>150 years

Lets see..

>German-Danish war
>German-Austrian war
>German-French war
>War against Russia in 1917
>German-Polish war 1939
>German-French war 1940
>German-Dutch war 1940
>German-Norwegian war 1940
>German-Danish war 1940
>German-Belgian war 1940

Really makes you think.

Not mentioning mowing down uprisings, liberations and colonial adventures.

The question is why do you win world wars but lose your industry and vote a muslim mayor into your capital?

Well if you call this a win OKAY.. same with WWI
or the war in America and many other wars.. you guys are really bad at fighting

From what I gather, Germany was actually really close to developing nukes as well. America just beat them to it.

>muh kdr

And that's why you always lose. Kids look at kdrs, men look at grand strategy.

the same logic than hill shills

MUH POPULAR VOTE

keep dreaming pajeet

So you surrender?

Either anglo cuck on vacation or a spaniard cuck that fall for the stockholm syndrome after the loss of the armada

Fuck off paki.

>Why hasn't Germany won a war in the last 150 years?

>Why hasn't Germany been able to win a war in the last 150 years?

>after the loss of the armada

Another unfortunate victim of Anglo propaganda, I see. Here's what the Anglo never told you...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

What did the germans mean about england in this ?:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1479363132872.webm

What % of the German population is white?

Bullshit all of the eastern divisions were hold in russia and the west cucks were losing and only the usa was the reason they won . learn some history m8

are you planning a war in 150 years?

>Germany has never won a war
>Germany hasn't invented shit (apart from communism)
>Germany is a Turkish colony

>Germans are the master race

Really makes you think

underrated. EU rather is the WW1 Mitteleuropa hegemony policy realized than a racial empire. "European values" means tax and consumecattle feeds the German export industry.

>Germany actually thought they could invade Britain

Germany are pathetic

90% are european and 80% are native german

still more world war won than you cuck

germans are the biggest 1v1 me faget u wonts in the world

>achieves numerical superiority in the kaiserschlacht
>still loses

sure thing famerino

Around 12% are not german. But that also includes tons of poles and other slavs and a decent amount of other europeans and i'm too lazy to do the math

t. ahmed muhammad

But we're both at 0 m8, being bailed out by the eternal anglo hardly counts :^)

IF Germany wasn't already defeated by the time the bomb was made, they would have been the best people to know that the US didn't have enough bombs to 'dump' on them. Since they were also very close to making it and would have known just how difficult it was to get the materials for it.

Because of Jews.
They purged them from Germany but the international Jewry remained intact in Soviet Union, Britain and US and eventually crushed them.
Think for a moment - US allied itself with communists - fucking communists in WWII.

This.

But don't act like you aren't cucked beyond redemption, Hans.

You're a slav which means your opinion is worthless.

muuh empire navy kek

Yes France. YOU won the world wars. Everybody knows this.

Its not like your nation is a meme for surrendering or something

>fighting an offensive war in the early 20th century

you try it

We are, but if you consider that France is more cucked and Britain at least as cucked despite winning, well in case of france """"winning"""" the war we still made a good deal.

We are cucks but have a good economy.

Still hate this country as it is obviously.

>this is somehow comparable to trying to invade Britain with superior numbers and having the surprise factor but still getting btfo by the anglos

and you're turkish rapebaby it's a miracle they even let you use a computer to spew your autistic rhetoric

The battle was always in france and was slightly going forwards to paris until the US came.
These cucks made never an inch in our way

This isn't true. Transcripts from German scientists when they hear about Japan are available to read and they're all shocked. They were years off at least.

I'm an Anglo you continental commie peasant

>The battle was always in france and was slightly going forwards to paris until our army collapsed and our soldiers chimped out and mutineered

ftfy

>you try it

Hundred Days Offensive

tell me one thing, froganon, why is France silent about the outrageous breeches of EU directives in Berlin? France implemented the EU economic directives, Germany doesn't, therfor undercuts France. You should be more angry.

>Britain at least as cucked

How do people even have these assumptions? I don't know if you know Fritz, but our country just voted to leave the cucked shithole that is the EU, the liberal pro immigration left also has no chance of ever winning an election, but we are just as cucked as you aren't we Fritz? The same country that elects and will still elect pro immigration communists at every general election.

That was Prussia not Germany

>anglo
>not a turkish rapebaby

Over the past 150 years (approx) the UK has:

>Helped Muslims against the Russians.
>Fucked over the Boers.
>Helped to fuck over Germany twice (damage may be permanent).
>Participated in multiple (((military operations))) in the ME which have led to Europe being invaded.

With the exception of the Falklands war pretty much everything (which I'm aware of) that the UK has done militarily in the past 150 years is an abomination and if you take pride in them you're an ultra-cuck and a clown.

You're never leaving the EU. Mfw Czechs are gonna get BLACKED

The EU was made to get germany back on the chain and now we're ruling europe again

Were not cucked. We just left the eu to get away from your cuckery.

Enjoy your Muslims

Get the fuck out of the UK Mohammad von Bismarckmed.

>Prussia
>invaded France 1940
>Bavarian & Würtemberg troops in France in 1870
>Deutsche Bund Troops in 1864 war

Go spread your venom somewhere else

Hahaha, you are not out yet. While I own an AR 15 legally you go to prison for possessing "zombie knives". And you know what is the best thing about it, even if you manage to find your way out of the EU, which is not a safe bet,you will STILL vote to be disarmed. And you will STILL vote to for Sadiq Khan. Because they are quintessentially british. Or do you think your government will deport pakis that got british passports?

You are delusional if you think brexit would heal your society, it does not. You just took the slime cherry from your turd cream. Still got to eat the cream

>mfw he thinks his jewish overlords are gonna let UK leave

also i'll bet you czechia will leave right after france

>tfw never seen a black person in real life
>Germans have to wade through hordes of them every day with more coming

Where's your Navy now?

what is daily life like in the seychelles?

Never mind pakis and the other remnants of your empire, you do realize that after leaving the EU has no longer any reason to hold rapefugees back in Calais? Enjoy dealing with 3 million Syrians right in Denver.

>The EU was made to get germany back on the chain

what? It was mainly founded by the FRG elites too.

>and now we're ruling europe again

"we" as in the elites who want to destroy Europe.

Face it Fritz, you're the most cucked country in Europe. Millions have already came, and millions are going to continue to come every single year. The right wing in your country is unelectable and you will enjoy pro-immigration, feminism and cuckery for the rest of your miserable lives.

More than 5 times of our deaths vs 2 million idiots voting for an idiot who is campaigning against an idiot in an idiot country

*Dover :^)

Lol you have no clue.

The British people as a whole are massively against immigration. If we had even half of the amount of rapefugees you had last year UKIP would easily win the election.

Our leaders won't let any more immigrants come because they know we won't put up with it.

I'm pretty sure Germans had an actual civilization before us but after Romes.

>ignores all points I made because he knows they are true

So did you turn in your butter knvies already, Humphrey Cucktington?
YOU imported millions of shitskins way before 2015, without a crisis. And they are quintessentially british. As british as you are.

Thats the irony, you "won" the world war but lost your industry to us and imported millions of pakis deliberately. Funny, isnt it?

I've always thought the yanks should have dropped the bomb on the krauts instead of the nips.

May I remind you of Cologne.

We may have our issues but if something like that happened we wouldn't tolerate it.

Not like you cucks.

is adolf hinting his guards to send the cameraman to a concentration camp?

Just like after Rotherham, am I right?

They broke the power of Great Britain actually

sure sure m8 hahaha

May I remind you of rotherham?

Also check related picture. Especially the growth rates x)

kek, and off he goes!

Nah Hitler didnt do shit like this, Stalin did though

Except dumping nukes only works when there is absolutely no air defense i.e. the war is already over. (atomic bombs were way way heavier than regular bombs)

The nukes on japan were almost intercepted on sea and reached the bombers by pure luck. The actual bombing run only worked because there was noone there to defend.

You elected Merkel. Your opinion is as irrelevant as the EU.

You seem to be the one in denial my friend, the right wing is popular and electable in my country, Germany hasn't elected anyone remotely right wing since the Nazi's. You're never going to be uncucked, but lets keep arguing how your country is so much more based than mine.

any stats from 2016?

We are perfectly aware of how cucked we are, there is only one side in denial here...

It's like you post this stuff unaware that it's happening in Germany too

How fucking dense must you be to think otherwise

Europe is full of muslims
They will be doing this shit everywhere and it is being covered up everywhere

Dutchcuck, you are a German province. Please keep your mouth shut when your daddy speaks yes?

I never said it is more based, I just said that you got yourself a lot of cuckening despite "winning" the war.

That was aimed at the fact that the allies winnign the war ruined Europe.

Also your right wing party is the tories, or does the UKIP have a notable amount of seats in your parliament?

Our right wing party is not just conservative but has ethno nationalist elements and gets about 20% which is more than I could have dreamed of even a year ago.

No but they will be worse obviously