France "response" to being cucked and abused by mudslimes

Did Sup Forums play the worst lifesim ever? You get to become a male or female degenerate muslim.
>toujourslechoix.fr/

Can you go allah akbar and blow shit up?

The simulation stops right before.

played as the dude and pressed right every time (said yes?) and now i am watching nasheed videos.

What the fuck is going on?

Explain yourselves Frenchis

>U.K

I'm pretty sure the sword on the picture is a German zweihander.

Or... is that the joke?

Some skinny faggot in a dress just cockblocked me from a brown qt
>el haram
I have no idea what the fuck is going on

kikebook niggers

Every time you click on the answer that won't make you a barbarian you basically win the game. This is a serious flaw in gameplay. The extremist don't even try to get you back. I'm pretty sure lunatics who are willing to blow themselves up would be more assertive in their recruiting efforts... France might think their cutting edge with this shit but a in-browser mod of counter strike in flash where you kill terrorists would have been better.

French are reaching Sweden levels of cucked.

It is a zweihander. Whoever made this meme probably didn't care about the details much, they just wanted to make a cheap shot at France.

Although to be fair, I could see it being mistaken for a two-handed claymore, which was indeed from the UK.

My guy was literally shaking while packing his bag and then he was thrown into a cell.

Did i win?

GET KEKED BY FRANCE YOU FUCKING LEAF

France's military reputation is second only to the Roman Empire.

It means you rot in jail for the rest of your life because you became a terrorist.
I don't think you can win this "game". When you play as a girl you get married to a stranger in Turkey.

Great you think the population approove this shit?
Fucking leaf use your fucking brain if you have one

Free Quebec

>canada lecturing someone about terrorism

Some of your taxes paid for this, the other half paid for shelter and food for the migrant terrorist that keeps flooding your country.

>canada lecturing anyone

because cacanada doesn't have that kind of crap justin cuckdeau ?

No we don't (yet). It's probably a matter of days before we have a one. I guess jokes on me.

sure you don't fucking leaf