Who are we memeing into power next, Sup Forums?

Who are we memeing into power next, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's the guy on the bottom left? anglo cas he got dem beady eyes.

Norbert Hofer. Running for the Austrian Presidential elections in December. His party is the FPÖ.

geert please

The austrian guy who got cheated and has new elections coming up, forgot his name

shieet anglos infiltrated the germans

lmao you guys are pathetic

You can do more then Meme.

Go buy extra British goods.

If it is showen British economy does way better expected it will give boost to all anti eu leaders in next elections like Marine le pen.

And show all experts wrong.

We should all buy extra British goods next few weeks to help collapse the Eu.

Warum?

I didn't recognize him without his walking stick.

Next Greek elections we should meme this guy into power

Why not all of them?

I told my Dutch friend here in NZ about Geert. He hasn't been paying attention to politics, and he's been living in NZ for years, so he hadn't heard of Geert.

I think he's voting for Geert next year now after told him about his policies. He still has Dutch citizenship.

Shit like this already happened in germany too just a little information for your. The people that are ok with that and accept this shit are pathetic, you are a pathetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

There's a federal reserve that needs auditing.

To be honest, I think it's a shoo-in for Geert and Hofer. Le Pen will have trouble in the second round of voting, against Juppé. Petry will have trouble because of the divided system of MMP (we have it here in NZ) and the fact that opposing parties can form a coalition against a party to prevent action.

Nigel, of course, has ditched politics.

Flip germany and the others fall like dominoes.

Kek

I STAND

REEEE Americans have had your election. USA is saved.