Dude... why is weed illegal lmao

>dude... why is weed illegal lmao
>it like cures cancer and shit mayne

Do fucking degenerate weedfags actually believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vzhUT5irY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

righto mate just put down the bong, it's time to goto TAFE and become a wage cunt

>dude we are totally not slaves for the abbos
>they just live off the land while we supply them with food. totally not servitude

do Australians actually believe this?

There's a correlation between THC and cancer alleviation and to some degrees a cure. Which is why some medical companies are trying to synthesize THC into a compound that doesn't have the recreational effect.

nah mate, just let me rip a few more cones an ill be on my way

Yes they do. "I haven't had cancer and I've been smoking this shit for 30 years" - my dad.
He's intelligent in almost every other way but bring up weed and his thinking turns liberal

>correlation does not imply causation especially in one isolated case

Weed has a medical use but it's completely overhyped by stoners. The fact is that cannibanoids are a fairly weak analgesic and can help AIDS victims with appetite control, and a few studies have shown that hash oil can suppress brain tumor growth - not "cure it" like some people believe, just slow it down. There are other drugs that can do everything cannabis does, and have a much stronger effect, but cannabis is ideal because it's a much more cost-effective solution.

listen here you lil cunt, whered you get that tshirt from? Weed cunts R us? I'll fuck you up sideways if you don't get a job i'll tear that fuckin arse up with my belt.

Arguments can be made you cunt. Its starting to be proven to help certain illnesses. Shitheels like you saying its only for the ayyys are only making the opposing arguments more substantiated.

This argument is mostly made by retarded stoners who think if everyone on chemo was smoking 24/7 then they will be fine.

On a serious note though that cannabis oil should be mass distributed as a natural remedy in pharmacists everywhere. Pharm jews can get fucked, they only ever helped me with my ADHD but fucked up my father with those statins to the point the bastard ended up having massive amounts of muscle loss and cant hold a beer fuck it's too sad.

fuck up cunt this is my best shirt. Don't be gettin all agro on us ill fuckin smash ya brah

>smoking cures cancer now as long as it's the government approved meme drug

only a fucking retard human vegetable high on this plastic smelling shit could come up with something so stupid, or a government (((scientist))) who does "studies" aka pseudo science

Dude you should just try it dude

Yeah no worries champ I'm just jelly you got some bud and was hopin for an invite

coming from an alcoholic weed is far less dangerous to long term health, driving, and behavioral influenced crimes than booze. It is commonly available everywhere no matter the legality and costs a shit ton to lock people up for. It was deemed criminal in the first place because of corrupt lobbyists that knew nothing of it in the first place. Legalizing it federally would make the government billions of dollars with minimal effort just ensure people aren't working/driving impaired like they already do

alcoholic is just an advanced sugar addiction and sugar is fuckin worse than cocaine let alone weed.

But weed makes poor jobless faggots have absolutely zero hope at being competitive in the job market.

Ultimately we need to return to the 50s where majority of women loved staying at home and there was heaps of high paid jobs for blokes and the rare sheila who actually wanted to work.

Yeah this is true. Forget immigrants, women are the ones taking our jobs.

>But weed makes poor jobless faggots have absolutely zero hope at being competitive in the job market.
based on what exactly? in the current system all you have to do is have clean piss for the initial hiring then for most jobs it never a factor again.

More and more jobs are introducing random drugs test, where they pull you aside and tell you to piss in a cup. Could happen anytime, and for some jobs its mandatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vzhUT5irY

I hope you die of ass cancer.

ok so legalize it and problem solved just don't show up to work fucked up

Ha!

>le weed is bad
Cannabis contains THC which is a inducer of apoptosis of cancerous cells you dumb fuck.

Bob marley died of cancer

weed weed good think brain brain good now

>dude weed lmao
>it totally prevents cancer, dude
>let me just inhale this carbon

>mulims wanting to forbid alcohol is bad
>right-wingers wanting to forbid drugs is good
>Sup Forums logic