Where do we go from here?

Where do we go from here?

Klaue is dead, Killmonger is dead. What villain could possibly follow? He's not exactly a hero with a Batman or Spiderman level Rogues gallery

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (720x1080, 178K)

M'Baku. And before I get a bunch of "he's so likable now! And he helped T'Challa" posts, that doesn't mean jack shit. M'Baku cares about tradition, and he cares about Wakanda. T'Challa's actions to open their borders, and by extension allowing The Avengers to take shelter resulting in the Infinity War Thanos invasion, M'Baku has more reason than ever to wrestle the throne away from him.

Attached: M'Baku The Man Ape.gif (500x281, 1.51M)

Namor.

Attached: Kino.png (635x616, 508K)

Achebe, White Wolf, M'Baku (because he won't be too happy with open borders Wakanda), Zanda, or King Cadaver.

They just need to reinvent some of the villains, it's not like Killmonger was the same as he was in the comics anyway.

If they use M'Baku I hope we get to see Queen Divine Justice.

Attached: Doctor Doom.jpg (1226x910, 130K)

That scar looks painful

Klaw will come back in solid sound form. That's literally the only reason they got Andy Serkis to play him.

This would feel like a repeat of the first film though, with another trying for the throne.

Only idea I've had since seeing it ~2 hours ago is that Baron Zemo could return, and maybe have us bring in Wonder Man so there's a physical threat as well.

I know that the two most sought after are Namor and Kraven, but they're both locked in Sony and Universal ownership. Getting Kraven for the first movie was already denied.

I don't trust Kinnaman for anything but a below average performance of American Marine Hoorah

Attached: HEvolutionary.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Serkis was asked to give mocap acting lessons to Mark Ruffalo and James Spader for AGE OF ULTRON and was given a bit part as Klaue in return. There's no grand plan about him. He's dead.

Doom could be cool if Disney gets FOX like they're trying to. Guess we'll see.

Not if the plot is more disconnecting Wakanda from the rest of the world and returning to the old ways. It would be a nice inverse of the first film, and M'Baku could try to destroy the Vibranium motherload

You know what, I'm more okay with this than I thought I would be.

I'm not counting on any more Fantastic Four movies. The angle of King vs King, Wakanda vs Latveria, that'd be pretty neat.

Of course since T'Challa is the good guy he'll end up winning, and then we'll have to deal with a bunch of overly sensitive white guys who complain that it's some meta-commentary about how African culture is superior to European culture. Or something.

I want a mini series about some of the more prominent royalty in Marvel being forced to work with/against each other. T'Challa, Victor, and Namor maybe?

Could throw in Zemo, too. In the comics, I mean; I assume you're talking about comics, not movies.

He has a bit part in Age of Ultron.
He most certainly did not have a bit part in Black Panther. He's in more of the movie than any character who isn't one of the two leads.

Calypso.
Brother Voodoo could be retconned to be her father or brother.
Doc Strange gets involved because magic and we set up Illuminati.

r8

Attached: 1512657657455.png (722x1055, 1.92M)

This.

>Wakanda welcomes refugees from neighboring countries. Achebe is among them and encourages the refugees to rise against the "oppresive" Wakandan government.

>Hunter goes nuclear over the state of Wakanda and the Hatut Zeraze goes rogue in its efforts to cleanse Wakanda of T'Challa's mistakes.

>T'Challa is caught in the crossfire of an impending civil war. M'Baku chooses to help him and it results in the Jabari being slaughtered. T'Challa defeats Achebe and Hunter, but M'Baku vows revenge against him and the Vibranium-based culture of Wakanda.

Killing Klaue was a mistake.

And he's dead.

He's certainly comic book dead.

Vibranium seems to have insane qualities in the MCU, so

>Shuri does some experiment on Vibranium, it opens a portal to another universe, the universe of Squadron Supreme! All of whom are black, latino, asian versions. BP and co duke it out with them and win! (subtext BP beating JL at the Box Office). Some members stay behind in Wakanda, now you have cool POC new villains and heroes in the MCU!

>Panther God, Ape God...where is the Snake God? MCU Serpent Society time. Alll african/middle eastern, south american villains that worship Set, and are looking for the Serpent Crown (or something like it). They have a secret village as well, based on egyptian and aztec culture, designs.

These are way better than what the MCU will actually do.

I'm OK with this.

Just use any of those Jungle Action villains or Achebe or the Kirby solomon frog's story

He's cool on the villains front. They got a bigger problem with Carol and Ant-man with this

Moses Magnum
Baron Zeno
Achebe
Kraven the Hunter
M'Baku

Easy, they will steal villains from other heroes.

Can you imagine Kinneman trying to pull off an African accent? Let's not and say we did.

Achebe retreads the "someone makes a play for the throne" storyline and White Wolf goes back to T'Chaka's moral failings, which we already got with the way they tweaked Killmonger in the first movie.

I'd sooner see a variant on The Client, with someone (maybe russian oligarchs like in the comics) trying to sabotage T'Challa's international outreach efforts. That or a complete left turn like Thor Ragnarok and they do a King Solomon's Frogs type adventure.

We ARE going to see Zemo again at some point, right? I figure they left him alive for a reason.

Carol can really just take any cosmic villain though. Ant Man can take many different street level Sci fi characters from Marvel. Panther is harder to pull for because of his role as a king, but still being little above Captain America's power level.

A Namor King vs King conflict would be cool, with the end result being a stalemate so that sort of neanderthal commentary doesn't exist.

I want BP 2 to have Zemo working for Arnim Zola to recover Klaue. Teasing an Avengers: Masters of Evil movie.

M'Baku got his ass handed to him by T'Challa without his powers. M'Baku would make an awful villain.

Just introduce a gorilla God to go with the Panther God

Baron Macabre and King Cadaver when?

>Brother Voodoo could be retconned to be her father or brother.
What? Why?

Perfect, absolutely perfect.
2 and 3 of the trilogy are done with those concepts.

Here's the thing I hate about fans predicting shit. They never actually look into content out there. Instead of looking through Black Panther lore, you just go "Make M'Baku a villain" even though A) He's not that threatening and B) He's pretty established as a rival now. There's nothing to do with M'Baku than have him be a supporting character in future films. How about or even Zemo cause he has a history with T'Challa? Hell, you can dive into so much shit.

But you're just going to be a little autistic fag because you can't get over that M'Baku is a anti-hero now and can't think of any other good villains. You're like that shithead who thinks Egghead should be a villain in an Ant-Man film despite having nothing interesting about him.

1. I don't want Man Ape as a villain. Or Egghead. It's just that there is a easy work around. Not saying anything else. I made this as well
2. Why do you hate fun? Who gives a shit? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it. It's not like our input has any clout anyway.

>Why do you hate fun?
Because it's not fun? Having a sequel film that brings nothing new to the table isn't enjoyable, it's boring. And M'Baku has been established as not that much of a threat to T'Challa and is more valuable as a supporting character (where he is fun).

I'm sure they'll have something lined up for the sequel that will be fun.

They wouldn't allow Kraven, but maybe she's obscure enough to get a pass.

Or just go with Madam Slay.

Attached: e1e.jpg (1836x1377, 1.01M)

M'baku, Achebe, Madame Slay, Malice. Easy.

I'm not referring to M'Baku. I'm referring you just dropping by to shit on a thread, where there are numerous pretty fun and unique ideas like or my idea for Wonder Man to be involved

I thought they had Namor? Sucks, can they at least use Namorita?

because I'm Fred Hembeck

Attached: 1493341227383.jpg (1024x741, 262K)

My guess:

>Klaue gets revived as a sound ghost at some point (they'll come up with something that makes sense and isn't contrived; the fuck is the point of casting Serkis if they were just going to kill him off like that?)
>M'Baku
>White Wolf (even if Killmonger scratched that sort of niche in a way, they could still use a slightly different version of White Wolf; remember, White Wolf is a hardcore traditionalist who puts the state of Wakanda above all else, thus his conflict with T'Challa could be completely different)
>Achebe
>Motherfucking DOCTOR DOOM while introducing the Fantastic Four at the same time

Namor has been owned by Universal. His rights are kind of in the air though. Some Marvel people said they had him back, but in the recent LEGO Marvel game they used Lemuria instead of Atlantis, and Attuma instead of Namor, where it would have made much more sense to use them. I don't know really, nobody seems really pushed to do anything with him, so if they wanted him back they could probably make it happen

If they want to make BP the thinking man's Marvel films then the best choice for sequel villains would be Achebe and the Midnight Angels. Achebe representing not just an outside threat but those who would exploit Wakanda's generosity and kindness to subvert it, while the Midnight Angels are insurrectionists who view any reform of Wakandan society beyond total revolution as insufficient. For the third film you've got M'Baku, whose fears about T'Challa have come to pass, move to take the throne, Nakia, who refuses to allow the opening of Wakanda be rolled back, strike against the Jabari, and Hunter, who is simply an opposing figure to T'Challa rather than a villain in this case, having the Hatut Zeraze going full Soviet dissident crackdown in an attempt to keep Wakanda stable.

>You guys are idiots for wanting a hero's rogues gallery to be the villains of the film.

> Namor
> Set

> Kraven the Hunter
> Doom

>
> Likely to be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3

I'm thinking Set an apt mystic villain in a Black Panther movie, and gives a meaningful reason for Bast to fully appear. You could have him stirring war between Manor and T'challa, and using Hugh Jones to orchestrate the U.N. against Wakanda.

They couldn't get the rights to Kraven before, but 1.2 billion dollars can buy a lot of rights.

The backup plan is probably Achebe. Nakia wanted Wakanda to take in refugees but the movie left vague whether or not T'Challa actually did that. They'd probably change him up a bit, though.

Bump

I always think of him as an Avengers-tier villain, but he could work as a new nemesis for T'challa, they're pretty similar.