Polish girls

I've been in Poland for a week and I havd already fuck 4 different girls from Tinder.

My god are polish girls beautiful and submissive.

If I ever get married I'll get a polish girl.

yeah that is true, polish girls are gorgeous yet guys still are in the 90s, they look like shit. that is why polish girl put out so easily

This, its easy pickings because competition is whack.
Good for you champ, where are you from?

Fuck yes. The guys all look like farmers so it's easy for me to pick up a girl.

My company will send me here every two months so I will be drowning in pussy.

Krakow, lots of chicks from the eastern parts, ready to suck some big city cock

Germany. I guess it also helps that I'm good looking, dress well and have a good job. Everything is so fucking cheap here.

kek, you guys really think anyone is going to fall for it?

>is on Sup Forums
>engages in regular coitus

pick one

polish girl salivate over non-poles because they know blowing a westerner might help them get out of this hellhole. polish girls are kind of whores.

How do I subscribe to this blog?

Man those are some interesting politics OP

I'll be fucking a submissive girl tonight who is heavily into bdsm. Told me she cannot find any polish guys for that

Never merry polish girl. She will turn into ghoul and mumble over your head or fuck some nigger on side, because muh exotic

the only real pole with experience ITT
can agree, eastern girls have a much MUCH lower threshold when it comes to cheating on your ass with a prettier/richer guy

bitter virgins

are u even trying?

this is not politics

hahaha poles are cucks

No one can outshitpost the Lord thyself. Bow down to your king of all memes, for I am Moloch and you are my simple patrons of this realm I hereby declare Fshizzorjaxum

As the ruler of this dimension, Fshizzorjaxum, I have a list of 5 new commandments that I bestow onto you to submit to

1)Thou shall not not hate
2) Thou shall worship me everday for 5 minutes each day
3)Thou shall jaywalk at every chance
4)Thou shall not beg for (you)s
5)Thou shall forsake the false idol Kek

That is all. For you to deviate from this updated code of conduct will cease your dismissal to the next Dimension, Pqerixloexhinjolimox and lead you eternal stay in my 12th dimensional work concentration camp for all eternity where you will spend your grueling miserable existence mining stardust amongst the machine elves

Thanks for the info Achmed.

>polish girls are easy
>im going to marry one

good luck with that m8

Threads like this are only created to distract us from more important things. And look, it is working. Every fucking time.
Always sage.