Unsounded

Duane could easily be defeated by that one guy with the armor made of babies

Attached: I made a joke last time about child lover duane but damn I think it might be true also since when do (600x900, 305K)

Everyone who is going to say anything but how cute they are take a seat over there, these are for protection, not lewd.

Attached: 1516926029271.jpg (480x319, 24K)

Well, I'm glad he's not in TOO many pieces.

Everywhere Duane goes, he must also dad.

> Duane made friends! You’d expect a mummified nightmare-lich to have a more difficult time winning over kids but Duane does all right.

I thought pymary didn't work underwater? Or is that just the ocean?

It's more sparse, but it only disappears fully once you get far out.

It doesn't work too far from the ground, (or at least "from the continent of Kasslyne," though I wonder if it's not from the whole crust of the planet but that hasn't been discovered because of this factor:) so since the ocean is very deep, the Khert doesn't reach all the way up to its surface.

This is also why the royal palace of Cresce is so tall: to protect its upper levels from pymaric attack.

Since Duane's just on the bottom of a river, there's no problem for him.

what's with all the puppers?

At first I thought they were taking all his shit

They are, his heart

Hm, none of them have nipples.

Now, ordinarily I wouldn't think anything about their benippled status or otherwise if not for the fact that another character's lack of nipples seems to be a plot point.

Duane's got his hands switched around. I hope he doesn't realize it until he meets back up with Sette and she can discreetly and compassionately point it out to him.

Duane just radiates best dad waves around him.

man he looked a fright before but imagine when his raggedy ass eventually hauls itself up to the temple.

It attracts children of any species.

C-cute!

How can other dads ever hope to compete about this lunatic

How can one man be so much a dad?

Attached: Unsounded16.png (1000x966, 435K)

>Jivi
>A good Crescian boy
>Falling for the wiles of an Aldish snake

Unlikely.

Blatant Aldish propaganda right here.

Da would literally have to attempt to kill Sette for her to choose duane over him. Duane can work up the all the good father figure points he wants but the only way nary is getting off that pedestal she placed him on is if he jumps.

Attached: nary.png (1004x1047, 434K)

>Da would literally have to attempt to kill Sette for her to choose duane over him.
That is not an unlikely scenario.

He's a real child lover

I'm glad Ashley survived the Florida bridge collapse. Its claimed thousands already

Still throws me for a bit of a loop to have seen Nary properly in the flesh. He's... smaller than I thought he would be, I thought he'd look more of a brutish thug than he does, though the cold dead eyes always looking out suites him well from what I've read so far. Maybe its just in Sette's flashbacks she sees him as being bigger just cuz he's her dad and he features so prominently, and Sette lies even to herself about how big and important he is.

Duane has already promised to kill Nary, Sette's probably going to have to beg Duane to spare him.

Might just be a distance thing. None of them are really drawn big enough for that detail to fit in. On the other hand, they're also created and live forever as children so the gods may not have actually given them nipples.

Someone can probably shoot Cope a question about it on the tumblr.

Mathis must be seething in the background

She lurks these threads, I'm sure she'll see your question. She might not have drawn them in just to avoid any kneejerk harassment/accusations of pedophilia away. She's into darker stuff anyhow.

In Ashley's own words the older depictions were before she had a proper idea of how she wanted him. He is smallish just so he can give of the aura of schemer rather than a thug.

Sette didn't forget. This page was reasoning, Sette still loves Nary more duane despite how nice he is.

Attached: tear.jpg (600x900, 230K)

>just to avoid any kneejerk harassment/accusations of pedophilia away
That's typically not been the way she handles things in the past. There's a quote someone where she makes it clear Sette lacking nipples in one shot is a purposeful design decision, not just being squeamish.

*insert maniacal laughter*

That was cute. Thanks for the laugh

>32 posts
>F3 "what's up with all the niggers"
>0 results
what's up with you today Sup Forums?

Duane is the dad we need, but not the one we deserve. I wonder if the "older" waterwomen would warm up to him because of how well he's getting on with the little ones.

There are no Crescians in this page, the niggermancer is nothing short of consistent.

Loyalty is wasted on those that don't much deserve it.

There are no persons of sub-saharan African ancestry on this page, user.

Well done, you.

for u