Apple and Onion

this thing is actually good, why do people even hate on this. one of the better cartoons of this year.

Attached: apple.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Because it's like regular show if it was actually regular, i.e. boring

its a shitty, kiddy regular show

>this thing is actually good,
I want to break a plank of wood over your face, die you fucking pile of shit

>x cartoon is x regular show
>every single time
your opinion is a shit regular show
sorry i like good things instead of steven universe and star vs

>this thing is actually good
no, it isn't.

>one of the better cartoons of this year.
you must have really low standards

but it is, it has good absurdist humor without being lulrandumb and amicable enough
no, my standards are fine. unlike you i dont dismiss good things based on this board hivemind

I only saw the pilot and liked it I didn't realise there was a whole season

Sorry you are so much of a brainless retard you think things like this show is good. People like you are proof we should start euthanizing the mentally challenged again

Couldn't make it past the pilot, it was that bad

>nothing funny at all and its extremly boring
>absurdist humor
How does it feel to be clinically retarded?

Hey, guy-who-likes-A&O or whoever, what's the story with it? What makes it good?

Damn did the creator of this show badmouth Rebecca Sugar or what

Hate cult shitposters, give it some time, other than that it's probably due to it being just more of the same character interaction sol comedy. when it comes to actual criticism.

Attached: cricketchirp.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

and why are you insulting me? jesus, this is the kind of dimissive attitude im talking about. you are not going to enjoy anything when you are an asshole with a pessimistic outlook over everything.
go ahead, shit on me cause thats what the hivemind tells you, maybe get an opinion for yourself instead of repeating the same posts.

Attached: laughing sluts.png (621x388, 293K)

It's definitely a good show for kids. Mindless and weird, not my personal cup of tea although I did enjoy the Falafel episode

>’Apple & Onion’ is pretty bland and boring.
>watches episodes 5 and 6

>i like this show because I'm a contrarian
please fuck off OP

Of course you would defend this you faggot, i hate this bord and how it has pussy snowflakes like you that love everything no matter how horrible it is
Its not the hivemind influencing me, i genuinely hate this. Im insulting you because this is industry ruining cancer, and if i had it my way youd be killed for enjoying the degeneration and juvenilzation of cartoons.

I have a hard time giving a shit about someone's opinion when they sound like someone who should be in a padded cell, plus you sound exactly like that autist from the Craig of the creek thread.

Attached: Geesorry.png (459x346, 178K)

lol you actually think this is ruining cartoons, um cartoons have been "juvenilized" since forever

And this is why SOL is a cancer, because no one outside these pussy bitchs leaking from tumblr like it, because no kid or sane older audience wants to watch an unfunny tumblr webcomic as an animated tv show.

>double catch-all buzzword

Attached: 1504565378123.jpg (320x240, 33K)

You are the worst namefag on this site, a scrawny little bitch thatll suck CNs cock no matter what worthless pile of crap they produce. I hope you contract aids or some other horrible painful disease you awful disgrace to both humanity and this board.

It's another SoL cartoon where the characters are even more childish then before and they have even less charm then most others

This show is boring stiff and ugly no matter you like it lmao

He's also one of the new ones, right?
I've seen that one, one that just LF, I think, and one that types like a teenage spaz blogging. TheP something.
I think these new batch might be even more worthless then the previous batch.

>actually good

If by that you mean "slightly more tolerable than all the other shit we've been getting" then maybe.

Attached: 1489484040439.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>>every single time
Nope. This time it makes sense. The only other time I remember this was before Gravity Falls aired and that was a guy that started shitposting about the overall style of animation at the time (noodle limb stuff)

As a fan of goofy cartoons I fucking love Apple and Onion. Reminds me of the sort of friendships I had growing up, the "we're being stupid because it's funny" type of jokes you'd make with your gal pals to make them laugh.

I wish someone on here would actually do a beak down of one of the episodes instead making a generalization of the show as a whole to properly explain why its bad.

Yeah I could just watch an ep myself, shut up

>i like it because its relatable
Die

It worked for the Wonder Woman movie

>regular show but it's regular
Nope

regular show wasnt even that good

It's shit and you're shit for liking it.
Not even, literally every other cartoon airing is better than this
Not everything is Regular Show

Attached: 1499982040494.jpg (252x200, 7K)

It looks liek ass, was boring, animation is eh.
Stopped watching.

Attached: Strange hill high face when.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

It’s not even cute like bfdi.

Attached: 94356786-D2B2-4A3D-8A80-C88809362549.png (500x544, 136K)

If it were cute then I’d watch it.

Attached: 082D5246-280F-42A9-85B1-0A7EFA99B87F.png (869x1215, 255K)

These would have been better as channel shorts they play in between commercials to fill time.

Not unwatchable. Something about the storylines is vaguely reminiscent of Clarence.

what is this thing even about, is like we bare bears or RS?