Are we supposed to believe this advert is about water?

Are we supposed to believe this advert is about water?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EuNmQOpbw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZQkVz4fbfw
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's supposed to be about maymaying game of thrones actors.

Every time I see an advertisement I add the company to the blacklist.

>holy mother earth
>aryan goddesss

really makes you think

>buying the jewish sparkling water

Honestly that's a faggoty thing to do to someone who you send out to grab you something, either specify before or clear it up for the next time. Don't lecture them.

if they dont want me to buy bottled water then make the tap water better

its absolute garbage and anyone who thinks different is an uncultured retarded moron who probably lives off processed store bought pacakes and pastuerized milk

>lives off processed store bought pacakes

thats a strange insult?
are pancakes like some sort of staple food where you are or something?

Ahmeds love their flat breads

i thought they gonna play the drink tap water card, which is good but why interfere with free markets?

but then i thought they gonna play the recycling is important card, but then they played the PLASTICS ARE EVIL card and in the next shot they show me the sodastream which is plastic all around, their bottles are plastic too, the whole fucking point they make is futile

What a tasteless advert. I feel sorry for that freakishly big guy. Really shows that you should stay in school.

Fuck bottled water and fuck plastic.

So much that is wrong with today's males is due to breakdown of plastics turning into xenoestrogens, especially in BPA.

The fuck are you on about? Swedish tap water is generally great. Sure, if you travel on out to other countries it generally tastes like trash.

It's fine here. Maybe your water is just full of rapefugee jizz?

Homemade pancakes is a swedish tradition, yes. Also goes for waffles. Store bought taste terrible in comparison.

>its a Sodastream ad

oh

>living in a country where you're literally shamed for wasting plastic bottles instead getting paid to turn them in for recycling

i thought that was pretty funny

stop being flaming faggot op

>(((Sodastream)))

Distilled water or nothing. Tap water no mather where you live is poison.

What else could it be about?

>getting paid
You do know the cost is added on top of the regular price and then returned, right?

Besides, it's a deprecated system. People recycle for free nowadays, recycling bottles and cans through a machine is a much bigger bother.

JUST BUY THE GOD DAMN FILTERS

>His country claims to be white but doesn't have pancake and peasoup thursdays

FFS SHANE JUST REPLY TO HER ALREADY!

>cost is added
You know I somehow doubt it costs .40€ to make a 1.5l flimsy plastic bottle

Distilled water has no minerals

Out of curiosity, I drank some of the nanopure water we produce at work (I work in an analytical lab).
It's pretty odd and unpleasant actually to have a cold liquid in your mouth that tastes of literally nothing at all.

it was a good at until the crowds folk yell who do you think you are.

>Finnish economics
He means that the money you get for recycling them is already factored into the price.

I don't think you understand me here.
Let's say the bottle of water or soda or whatever would normally cost 1€. Now, if it's recycleable for 0.1€ it would be added to the initial price for a total of 1,1€. So when you're recycling you're getting an additional investment back, you're not saving/earning money. Rather than being paid for work, it's more like working to pay back a debt. It's typical kikery.

>his nation doesn't recycle 99.99% of it's plastic bottles.
We pay €0.10 extra on every beverage we buy and we get the money back when we return the container. People literally can't afford to fuck nature.
Give me one good reason why your uncivilized shitstain of a nation hasn't implemented a similar system.

Even Commando and Conan era Schwarzenegger is more understandable than the Mountain. How can a Euro tv star have such a shitty accent?

I live near Dover so water is a bit chalky so just bought a brita filter lad

Fun fact: Sodastream, the company from the ad, is based out of Israel.

Because he's a big guy

F-for....me?

>People literally can't afford to fuck nature.

>calling other nations uncivilised shitstains when people in his own country "literally can't afford" €0.10

Still serves as an incentive for even the laziest shits to recycle their bottles

You best start collecting our bottles.
You're gonna need all the cents you can get when you finally decide to leave the EU.

Yea, it literally says on the check that you paid for "pantti" or "pant" in Swedish.

At this point it would be easier to have a dumpster at the local recycling center where you could just dump sacks of it, instead of having to insert them 1 by 1 in recycling machines which are broken half of the fucking time.

And getting rid of can/bottle paid recycling would get rid of a lot of the gypsies and shit who live off by searching for bottles in trash cans around the city.

>Ad ends with a blonde woman and a man flirting
>The man isn't black/ brown
>in 2016
Genuinly suprised

>buying bottled water
literally why

>making tea or coffee with tap water
why

I wouldn't be suprised if the left started doing that shit to trump supporters or some bullshit.

I remember seeing some video of college feminists doing it to men who were going to some lecture held by a "controversial" person

The water in east london is terrible
Can't make good tea with it
pasta goes all floppy and sticky

get your water fixed then fagget

Good luck fixing archaic plumbing from the 1800s

yeah man plumbing is basically quantum physics

youtube.com/watch?v=MZQkVz4fbfw

Man I'd prefer doing quantum physics to digging around under the busy streets of London. It's probably cheaper to invent FTL travel than replacing the plumbing system in all of London.

>we should accept horrible infrastructure because fixing it might inconvenience some people

The britbongs might as well fix their whole country because Britain is inconvenient through and through.

water is such a basic thing though it's one of the first things you should have nailed down

Puratap, Achmed.

>you now realise he brutally rapes and murders her at the end of season 6

Wherever you live, you are retarded.

Pretty fucking glad my tapwater is unpozzed and comes out of mountains instead of contaminated groundwater.

Oh look, a net leech is butthurt that one of the biggest net contributors is leaving.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

pua wa-ah

no matter how shit your tap water is its better than my bottled water
grow a pair and stop wasting money