Butthurt liberals welcome to UK

Why is this shit skin acting like he's the king of UK? He's a major of London and he's acting like WE ARE KANGS and shit.

patriotnews.uk/unwelcome-sadiq-khan-tells-american-protestors-they-can-move-to-london-after-donald-trump-win/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJQMz-fZzC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didnt know london controlled englands immigration..

I honestly hate this man so much. Biggest worm of a politician I've ever seen. Always attacking Trump to score brownie points with white liberals, or to cover up news stories about fuckups he made that would upset the white liberals (not backing corbyn in the leadership race). The constant empty virtue signalling this man does could power all of Africa for a millenia.

London isn't the UK anymore.

This.

I want it to become its own city-state with a wall around it and I bet they'd vote in favour of it themselves.

Remove London

All lower case ID, nice user
I agree London is not the UK. It's a total shithole

please take our retarded liberals

It shows how fucked up the west is that he hasn't been publicly executed yet

This fucking paki manlet needs dealing with

>Why is this shit skin acting like he's the king of UK?
Londoners don't think anything exists outside of London

See: Brexit

BUILD THE WALL
Hopefully with a ceiling and airtight.

if we have to start a resistance lads, do you think we could use Gregg's to pass information around our underground network?
theres one in every town and the sausage rolls are usually still warm.

It's almost like he has a hidden agenda that is only obvious to Sup Forumsacks.

You're all just mad cuz he's mayor and youre not.

>only obvious to Sup Forumsacks.
it's fucking obvious to anyone who didn't vote for a Labour MP.

(USER WAS FINED £1000 FOR THIS POST AND ORDERED TO ATTEND ISLAMIC TOLERANCE CAMP FOR TWO WEEKS)

(KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT SAFE, KEEP IT FRIENDLY. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED)

(THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SNOOPER'S CHARTER - USED TO STAMP OUT HATE ON THE INTERNET.)

London has two mayors, one mayor makes the rules (the Lord Mayor) Sadiq Khan can only try to pass legislation in government. Our current government is Conservative, Khan is from the Labour party. Every piece of shit he tries to push through gets blocked by the Government.

Please understand this, all he can do is shill and cry. He really does have NO power.

When Boris was Mayor, he got shit done, because Boris is a Conservative. That's how it works, if Labour was in power, Labour would pass through Khans bullshit, like the passed through Ken Livingstone's bullshit. Fuck that noise.

I like this guy if he can get these dirty losers to move to London.

wow i almost forgot the mayor of london is a muslim shitskin lmao

That's normal, town mayors here did the same with sponsoring refugee families

I love how after the EU referendum he went full REEEEEEEEEEEEE and covered the underground in defiant posters proclaiming "London is open"

Fuck you! Go and kill yourself. And fuck LGBT Faggots.

What's with London's mayors becoming so haughty in recent years? Other city mayors do jack shit, whereas London's mayors seem to think that they have significant power and recognition outside of London's borders.

It's pretty cool as far as things to do are. But it's still not the UK. It's more like the rest of the world in a single city.

It doesn't. England's immigration controls London.

They're dividing things up. Kushner and the other jews will have america, through Trump, and the muslims gets the UK.

fuck off

Because he was elected by Muslims that love monarchies

>tfw white and live in london

someone save me

>us
Pakis and whites aren't a single group, Mohammed. UK is already divided, between natives and invaders.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJQMz-fZzC0

He's using the mayorship as a stepping stone to the cabinet or even being Prime Minister. Dude is a typical slippery politician, he's saying whatever will get him positive attention from the British left wing.

And as other people have said, Londoners are very self-important. Sadiq called it "the capital of the world" during the Brexit debates.

Surely he doesn't have the power to do that? He's only mayor

Islam will take over one town at at a time. It's much easier than trying to conquer a country.

London is the California of the UK