THE FUTURE

C'mon guys, get on the bandwagon. You know they're right.

Other urls found in this thread:

bedfordandbowery.com/2016/11/how-the-men-at-this-office-reassured-their-coworkers-that-the-future-is-female/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this will help me get laid

The future is a shitload of old bitter single females.

Cuck party

if i was a girl and i was in that room my pussy would be sooo wet

>black guy only one wearing a jacket and not showing shirt
Bull and preppers confirmed

fucking cuck beards and blue jeans everywhere. looks like a fucking cult.

This fucking guy

with the amount of fucking synthetic hormones in the water, of-fucking-course

Look at all those nervous, forced smiles.

That is the telltale sign of a man doing something that he completely disagrees with.

It's the "dad hates your singing, but loves you so he went to your recital" face.

Fucking pathetic. Jesus christ

They all look the same and I know they all just want a piece of that fucking pussy pie. Just go buy an onahole and jerk it to anime.

Mega cucks

> get on the wagon untermensch
> you're going on a holiday I promise
Yeah no.

Go home CTR, your drunk

what the fuck is this

the thirst is real

You have put together a nice group of cucks OP (is this a company or what?Asking for boycott them)

they somehow all look the same, are you sure these aren't robots?

Reminds me of this picture

Actually, these cucked men literally are your future, Western civilization.

I wish I knew. I tried to look for the original source on the net but I couldn't find it.

bedfordandbowery.com/2016/11/how-the-men-at-this-office-reassured-their-coworkers-that-the-future-is-female/

This was in response to the election of Donald Trump
>one week after the distressing election of Donald Trump. But at the conclusion of her weekly team lunch, men around the room removed their sweatshirts and coats to reveal a heartwarming feminist surprise
Again note that the nog is the only one who didn't remove his jacket
>The “Future Is Female” shirt has been a symbol of female empowerment since the 1970s
And is still false today, as evidenced by the same shirts still existing 40 years later

They probably have already started their hormone treatments.

Why are you like this?

BRING BACK TESTOSTERONE

WE HAVE TO MAKE MEN GREAT AGAIN

why all the trannies are the dick chopping type and not the dick growing type?
is it a conspiracy?

>it's not strong enough to be an alpha!

i bet they all have cats

forever alone feels good man.

Had a girl tell me on tinder she wouldn't date me because I obviously wasn't a feminist.

Thank you white knights for helping ruin society

Thing is you'd have to be involved in it even if you thought it was retarded. Like if the whole office was wearing these shirts and you weren't on board you'd be ostracized and probably laid off for holding prejudiced views or some horseshit.

that sounds like a better alternative than being associated with those cucks on a daily basis

What the fuck does this even mean?

Fuck me that is sad. That isn't just sad its pathetic. Why, why would you ever do such a thing. It's not even virtue signalling at this point. WTF. A few of those guys are decent enough looking to get laid without this kinda self hating bullshit. What a fucking shitshow.

Dodged a bullet
Decade of brainwashing have ruined an entire generation + of men. Born and raised in SF Bay, I used to be one of them and see the signs everywhere when I go back home.

No

>that shirt is 40 years old

>right

subjective

Not one of them is above a 7/10

If you use Tinder, you are part of the problem. Tinder exists to fuel female egos.

Why are guys wearing those shirts?

I could understand a woman wearing one, because of course a woman would want women to have more power in the future, it's beneficial to them.

But why would a man support it?

where's the shoe man when you need him?