Is sleeping the biggest blue pill out there?

Is sleeping the biggest blue pill out there?
Can you fucking believe people waste YEARS of their life spent doing nothing but sleeping something that is completely unnecessary unproductive and something that jews have enforced?
Like these jews cant even keep their story consistent, some say you need 8 hours some say 6 others report they only need 4 what the FUCK do you need sleeping for that you resting by sitting on your fat ass all day typing away won't do?
Sleeping is a Jewish scheme, it's why beds are expensive it's why people are so unproductive, sleeping is a man made invention that people did during tribal times so they can have something to do to wait for the sun to come up for them to safely hunt again.

Ask a motherfucking cat if it needs sleep, I've seen a cat "sleep" if you even get close that fucker opens its eyes wide open ready to claw your face off you call that sleeping??? No its called WAITING, tell it to a shark who needs to stay swimming or it dies if it needs "sleep".

Sleep is the ultimate blue pill created to make people unproductive and to waste years of your life, if you fell for the sleep jew you are a part of the problem.

Sup Forums confirmed for blue pill

quads of truth

Agree OP. Sleeping is, with eating the most blue pilled activity there is. STOP it NOW!

>Ask a motherfucking cat if it needs sleep, I've seen a cat "sleep" if you even get close that fucker opens its eyes wide open ready to claw your face off you call that sleeping???

never had a cat i assume.
When my cat sleeps i can open his eyes, his jaw, put a finger in his mouth , pull his tongue, roll him around, put him in the water, dress him and so on. I once brushed his teeth for a funny video too and he didnt even move a ear

If sleep was necessary, why would day dreams exist?

Damn sleepist propaganda

the sleep jew?.............. mr.sandman

What's the most redpilled amount of sleep per night?

Post cat's boipucci

Either way I agree with OP, its the same retards who say sleeping is necessary to feel energized yet you ask these stupid fucks how energized they feel after sleeping they need to go and make a cup of coffee.
Yeah I don't consider that (((((((energized)))))))

I sleep for 2-4 hours
Minimal is key.

i wish i could sleep for eternity

>6
>in 4 days you've slept an entire fucking day
>an entire day spent being unproductive and fat sack of shit

I sleep for however long I want (now) because I have nothing to get up for

>Not having an überman sleep schedule
It's like you want the jews to win

I envy you

Kek, checked

You could probably intuit that the brain needs sleep but I do agree OP sleeping and not being conscious sucks.

I love arvo naps

I go to get in bed at 9:30 and wake up at 6.00
Read self improvement books for a hour, at 7.00 I prepare to go to work.
I arrive one hour early, still reading my book on the train there. (A have a car but I am saving my shekels)
I don't take breaks at work, whenever I finish a assignment handed to me I finish it as soon as I can and then report back to my boss asking more work.
I stay behind a extra hour after everyone has left in order to put in more work.
at 6.00 pm I go home and read/ workout before going back to sleep.
The last hour of my day I plan my the next day in extra detail.

PLANING IS KEY
IF YOU PROPERLY PLAN YOUR DAY BEFORE HAND YOU CAN SAVE UP TO TWO HOURS IN WORK TIME

>don't sleep
>kill your gains

nope, sleeping less that 8 hours a day is degenerate

I'm always WOKE as fuck man

I dont care whether its blue-pilled or not, its comfy af. And it kills time while waiting on this weeks neetbux

No, posting pointless spam threads to push more useful threads off the catalogue is the most degenerate and blue pilled thing you can do. Cut this shit out.

I would literally kill myself if I had an extra 8 hours per night to do shit. Most of my sleep is already just waiting anyways since about 4 hours of it is just lying there processing.

I consider sleep the only real form of time travel. Therefore, I like it. Waiting for something? Then just sleep.

Too lazy to go into a lot of detail, but you should look into REM sleep, OP. It cuts down drastically how much sleep you need compared to the average person, you actually end up feeling MORE rested and on top of that, you only sleep like 20-30 minutes at a time.

You should consider watching this movie.

this sounds like a very lonely life.

You don't understand what sleeping does or how it works. Holy shit can Sup Forums be stupid.

sleeping in half hour increments is a good way to beg for death after a week
siesta seems pretty common though

I love my bed.
Get fucked burger cunt.

I'm so tired. I wish I could sleep.

>sleeping
>doing anything

i go to bed at around 9AM and wake up at around 5PM from Fri-Sun
9AM-3:30PM Mon-Thurs

Emperor of Mankind Trump claims to only get 4 hours of sleep on average every night. Be more like Trump and stop wasting countless hours in bed. Oversleeping makes you lethargic, slow and depressed anyway.

you work nights? that is my natural sleep schedule aswell but I go to Uni which means I'm forced to sleep regular times.

I just read the thumbnail KEK...
Dammit Sup Forums

Your body is exhausted after a workday.even while shit posting your brain consumes ALOT of energy...just imagine a PC with the same thinking power of a human brain.it would be a giant server with enormous needs of power supplies and yet our body and small brain compared with the server only needs a small amount of energy (food). So yes we need the 8 hours sleep to functional properly...but also yes there are people that can succeed with 4 hours but these people are hardcore workers in my eyes.

Every time I sleep, I hope I sleep forever.
Then I wake up in disappointment.

About a month ago I was awake for about 40 hours due to university. It's not fun, i'd gladly take losing hours of my life than experience that shit again.

Honestly I never understood why we sleep. When we are tired we just sit for a while to catch our breath and even if its a psychological thing why couldnt you just lie in your bed with your eyes closed and just let your brain untangle hinself? We could achieve so much without sleeping.

>muh rest
>muh brain consumes energy
Explain how someone who works hard requires the same amount of sleep as a dirty ol NEET that does nothing but sit on his fat ass all day shitposting on Sup Forums.

This is like saying someone playing solitaire on their computer is equivalent to someone opening 5 games on maximum setting and running them all at the same time on your PC.

you don't have gf or kids.

Genes

blue pilled
no matter how hard you work, you are paid the same. you sound like a fucker that should make your own company if you are sufficiently intelligent.

In the military, we have a saying, "Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance".

Doesn't stop the chain of command from being clownshoes, however.

Your asking for trouble faggot. I also tried this strategy. P.S. it does not work. You should never do overtime work and not demand recognition for it. If you continue to do more than is required and demand no extra compensation/recognition your boss/superior will begin taking you for granted and then depending on you to do more than your job description. Better thing to do is surprise him every once in a while. However, this is just my experience working.

Babe, sleep flushes your brain of toxins. It elongates your life. Your argument is like asking why do people work for money.

Truth. Spineless working men are worse for the economy than illegal immigrants.

Someone red pill me on sleeping then.

I tend to sleep at 1am+, and get up at 7am for work.

I don't actually feel tired, but not sure how, or if, this is unhealthy,

I heard a century or so ago people would only sleep a few hours, wake up, do shit, then sleep again.

Also, last night I slept at 2am, and got up 12pm - I feel more like shit for sleeping longer than usual

I was awake for 40 hours recently, it was like being blind drunk

The chemicals which make you sleepy become toxic over time when they build up. You can adhere to a limited sleep schedule just like you can choose to smoke but the results will be a shorter less healthy life. You need around 7 hours per night as an adult.

This for FUCK SAKE.

Never work extra, EVER, unless it is paid overtime.

There is literally no benefit to ever working extra, putting in extra effort, or exerting yourself needlessly.

Do as little as possible without rousing suspicion.

And before you say "but, experience" - fuck that, you still do the same job, anyone can fluff up their resume if you wanted to apply for a future job, there is no proof you put in so much extra, especially if it as unrecognised all along.

You, and an equal colleague, could apply for the same job now, and you essentially look the same on paper - only, he isn't a moron doing extra shit.

Thats funny cuz i take a blue pill to go to sleep

What an idiot you are. It is worth it to work hard while you are on the clock to gain skill and respect. I just got a 20% salary increase over my peers because I am doing more independent work because I apply myself. Your advice is for niggers. Accepting low wages and working overtime for free is the problem.also voting against your interests like republicans.

That cat's dead dude

This.

But i like the dreaming part more desu.

>believing the YOLO meme

we have infinite lives you fucktards, by sleeping you literally lose nothing. I repeat, the astral body is infinite and life is cyclic.

how long has it been sleeping for dude?

>genes make me a jewish slave
Drown in piss

"but I'm tired"
"Had a long day"

Unproductive mufukas stay stuck on their bed/phone and sleep. Can you blame the lazy phaggots when there's nothing to do?

MAGA, PLEASE MAGA...FUCKING NEETS NEED IT

But Op, if you don't sleep for more than 3 days you get hallucinations.

Don'tcha think maybe it's natural to sleep and is required \o/?

>election over
>board is still Sup Forums-tier
kill me

Zopiclone, they are bitter

Whatever color pill it is, it's still a necessary pill. I remember staying up for a little over 60 hours earlier this year during exams and I felt like I was going to just keel over and die at any moment. It was honestly kind of frightening.