Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: RCO001_1481987813.jpg (1041x1600, 371K)

yeah. its a really solid run. Thompson has hinted/said she's gonna keep writing Kate somewhere which is exciting

Average

Yeah, the art's nice, the writing's solid. Some of the covers are amazing. Definitely worth a look.

Yeah it's pretty good.
So if Rogue and Gambit if you like that writer's book

DO she and Clint kiss?

yeah, is ok

No

It was the best. Or second best after Fraction. Maybe third because I really liked DeFalco's Solo Avengers stuff.

Regardless, it was the followup we needed, a great take on Kate, and a fucking travesty it;s no longer with us.

I really like the taglines on the covers, they're cute.
Also, Kate's semen demon tendencies and her abs fetish are both still in play which is neat.

I swear if this was posted during daytime people here would be hating on this book.

why is she so cute

>marvel
>good

pick one

Bless the darkness of the night, then

There's maybe one or two hours a day here where it's possible to have a decent discussion. It's nice.

I loved it.

Yes, but it was a LMD controled by Madame Masque, so i'm not sure if that counts

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1041x1600, 545K)

Kate's assistants are really annoying, and there's just too many of them.

But the book is good overall

This is good to hear, not OP but just finished Fraction and was also wondering. By the end of his run I loved her.

I like the character, I really do. But the art is so flat, it's ugly. The stories are good, but they're often bogged down by this "quirky" atmosphere and attitude - though it's much less noticeable than other female-lead Marvel books, and Kelly Thompson is good at writing banter.

The book's a mixed bag, but I can see why people like it.

Nay, I say to thee. NAY!