How do I get my girlfriend to stop believing that Trump is a sexist?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop believing that Trump is a sexist?

I managed to at least make her agree that Trump will better the relations to Russia and thus we have no threat of nuclear war and she starts to believe that Trump might be a better president that the media portrayed him but she still is firm on that Trump is a sexist who disrespects women.

Grab her by the pussy

show her the evidence that everything negative she believes about trump is the product of a propaganda machine

Well you're german so you're probably a softcunt and poofter but:

Ask her to tell you what Trump has done that makes him a sexist.

When she says: "he said those sexist things about grabbing pussy."

Remind her that you grab her by the pussy. (again, assuming you're not a shitcunt that likes to get pegged or some dopey shit)

When she says "yeah but that's consensual" point out the fact that trump was talking about consenting women and explicitly said "when you're famous they just let you do it." Which implies full consent.

Then again mate I've never dated a bitch in my life that didn't automatically agree with everything I said. You probably are a softcunt.

rape her

>trying into reason with a woman
but why

Jesus.

it's a coordinated media propaganda campaign

I don't wanna reveal my powerlevel though

>How do I get my girlfriend to stop believing that Trump is a sexist?
>I managed to at least make her agree that Trump will better the relations to Russia and thus we have no threat of nuclear war and she starts to believe that Trump might be a better president that the media portrayed him but she still is firm on that Trump is a sexist who disrespects women.

grab her pussy

then just grab her by the pussy

what is the point of this image? it basically sounds like that's what he is suggesting, even when you read the longer version of the quote

>he didnt really say and do all those things that he is documented as having said and done XDD

this desu
just break up with her if she won't get it through her stupid head or if you can't fuck it into her

>hack people's personal communications
>find out they have opinions
SCANDALOUS!
lol keep fixating on this one example so you dont have to acknowledge all the demonstrably false things that trump says
it's almost as if this wouldnt have been a story at all if it werent for you people making up bullshit conspiracies about hillary's health
and once again, see how one headline is talking about something factual and the pother is talking about the time you all decided LE KILLARY HAS SYPHILIS AND BRAIN DAMAGE AND CANCER AND AIDS

>How do I get my girlfriend to stop believing that Trump is a sexist?
Grab her by the Pussy

what clever and original people you are

I wouldnt date a dumb cunt. Id prefer an onahole to a dumb cunt.

But tell her that Trump had the first successful female canpaign manager, since men are dumb desperate losers.

Trump IS a sexist by every imaginable standard. If you really want to redpill your gf you need to explain why sexism isn't inherently negative by itself though.

Sexism is healthy.

>how can you be sexist and hire a woman?
flawless logic, you have truly undone all the work of the LAMEstream media

Tell her that Trump used a metaphor when he was talking about grabbin' pussies, I'm sure even you arabs understand what a metaphor is.

Oh, and Trump was the first person to appoint a woman to lead a construction project (male-dominated field, even today), which is the building he lives in now: Trump Tower.

oh shit! he hired ANOTHER woman! these sexism accusations dont stand a chance!

You see the problem is Aussieanon, you've never dated anyone to begin with.